Supp to Bring Back Normality...

SlickG3

SlickG3

Awards
Hey I am looking for something to help bring back my horomone levels to homestasis. I haven't used anything in a while, but I have taken many PH's in the past, even though with PCT; I want to make sure my body is back in normal condition. Only at 23 I should be producing good quality hormones. I am not just referring to Testosterone production though....more everything in general. I have been recommended T Bomb II and Reset AD. But I felt I could get better recommendations here....what do you think?

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Reset is a good one, I would also look into EndoAmp and Toco-8 by primordial performance. Other than that make sure you are getting enough good fats in your diet and this should help stabilize any imbalances.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would also consider post cycle support/stoked.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
Hey I am looking for something to help bring back my horomone levels to homestasis. I haven't used anything in a while, but I have taken many PH's in the past, even though with PCT; I want to make sure my body is back in normal condition. Only at 23 I should be producing good quality hormones. I am not just referring to Testosterone production though....more everything in general. I have been recommended T Bomb II and Reset AD. But I felt I could get better recommendations here....what do you think?
have you made blood tests ?
without them its difficult to see whats better for you

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
What cycles have you done and what did you use for PCT?

How long ago was your last cycle?

If your last cycle was fairly recent I would possibly consider a SERM if you didn't use one during PCT.

SlickG3

SlickG3

Awards
most recent cycle was sus 500 pct was ran but not with a serm

SlickG3

SlickG3

Awards
for clairfication that is the ph not the steroid

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
Getting blood tests is the first thing you ought to do if you're basically saying you feel like your endocrine system is a bit of a wreck. It'll help you figure out what's real and what may just be in your mind. Otherwise you're likely just to throw away money on inappropriate supps.