Recreate and Leviathan R

1. Recreate and Leviathan R

Taking Recreate now, about to finish the second bottle, ordered Leviathan Reloaded to take and compare.

Can I go right into LR with no days in between?

Do you think i still need to start with 1 in the a.m. and 1 in the p.m.? Or since i've been taking Recreate this long, i should be ok with at least 2 in the a.m. and 1 in the p.m.?

how's this stack for a recomp? LR, Pfull, Multi, and Fishoil with some Coq Diesel thrown in the mix.

2. How'd you do with the Recreate?

How was appetite?
    •   

3. you may want to take some time off from stims cause levr is a little light on them ,and you may not get the stim feeling your looking for. how was the recreate. I would love to try it stacked with powerfull.

4. I didn't really notice the appetite suppression. I felt hungry just as much taking it as i did before.

I did like the energy it gave me. it wasn't a crazy stim feeling but more of a "can't sit still" energy. the only thing i didn't like was i couldn't "feel" anything off the two in the p.m.

so LR isn't any stronger than Recreate in the stim's?

5. havent tried recreate. I didnt get a load of energy off of levr. thats not what it is made for. maybe try something like tight extreme or adrenalean for a good stim buzz (havent personally tried them but they look good) also meltdown works well in the fat loss dept but not in the exreme energy dept.
    •   

6. so do you think i could use recreate and lr together?

7. you could but i would take half the dose of recreate when taking LR, because LR is a stim and since you don't want the stim'd out feeling i would dose them that way.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Recreate vs. Leviathan Reloaded
    By SHSUStudent in forum Supplements
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 01-20-2009, 11:29 AM
  2. Leviathan Reloaded vs. Recreate
    By paulygon in forum Supplements
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 01-15-2009, 04:23 PM
  3. Leviathan or Recreate while on CKD
    By donny79 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-26-2008, 05:25 PM
  4. DCP + Leviathan + Recreate = Overkill?
    By E J in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 06-02-2008, 09:05 AM