need some new help

TheNEwBreed

TheNEwBreed

Awards
hey ive been on super pump and size one for awhile and I was wondering about any other good pre and postworkout stacks...or if so some testosterone boostrs your help is very much appreciated

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
if you want a serious rec then I think we would need more info to make a real recomendation!

age, training experience, goals, etc.

TheNEwBreed

TheNEwBreed

Awards
im 19 i have been lifting to just be in shape for 3 years now but my main goal is to get mass and defitnition and be about 200 pounds pure muscle right now i am 175 pounds

lightemup

lightemup

Awards
  • Established
diet is main thing. eat like a mo-fo... like anything it doesnt really matter and lift hard. also run 5 days a week for about a mile to start with and then up it to two miles after a couple weeks. this will keep most of the fat build up off. but yeah man. supplements can really only go so far. the main one you need is well....FOOD. oh and by all means like most will say, stay away from test boosters. especially at nineteen.

sreed11

sreed11

Awards
  • Established
diet is main thing. eat like a mo-fo... like anything it doesnt really matter and lift hard. also run 5 days a week for about a mile to start with and then up it to two miles after a couple weeks. this will keep most of the fat build up off. but yeah man. supplements can really only go so far. the main one you need is well....FOOD. oh and by all means like most will say, stay away from test boosters. especially at nineteen.
exactly. food food food. when bulking i like to eat steak, yeah i know the red meat is bad but i have steak once a day during all my training days with a pork chop later in the evening. But then when cutting i switch the steak to chicken. I agree with the running actually that should help. You just HAVE to eat more. I read an article that 20 minutes of intense cardio actual helps build muscle. Not lean mass, just straight up muscle. But no more than 20. Maybe give it a try.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
dude, you are in a privileged position, your 19 years old, man you have what every guy a bit older than you wants......so much natural test it's coming out your pores for god's sakes. what everyone has already said here, food, that is the best supplement you can have right now. i understand wanting to take a little something to give you an edge (believe me i know) but it's a waste of money. take that $ and put it aside for now, and save it for when supplements or other things might be more effective. or spend it on GOOD, quality food

TheNEwBreed

TheNEwBreed

Awards
well thanks guys but one more question what kind of meet should i eat if red meat is bad for me?

sreed11

sreed11

Awards
  • Established
well thanks guys but one more question what kind of meet should i eat if red meat is bad for me?
Red meat isn't necessarily bad for you. Many people just dont agree with eating it once a day 5 times a week.