Nutraplanet Yellowgold and WMS dosing question

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

I just bought some Yellowgold and WMS. My question is what would be the equivalent (in tsp, TBS, a scoop you get in ON 100% whey, etc....) to say 1g of the Yellowgold and maybe 30-40g of the WMS? I know that when buying bulk there is some guess work to be done with trying to find exact dosages. I'm not going to buy caps for the YG at the moment, going to shoot it for now.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

I just bought some Yellowgold and WMS. My question is what would be the equivalent (in tsp, TBS, a scoop you get in ON 100% whey, etc....) to say 1g of the Yellowgold and maybe 30-40g of the WMS? I know that when buying bulk there is some guess work to be done with trying to find exact dosages. I'm not going to buy caps for the YG at the moment, going to shoot it for now.
your going to shoot it? wow i never thought of doing IM injections! lol! i heard that an ON scoop is roughly 30g although i could be mistaken.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
For dosing, it's roughly 0.5g/cc (or 0.5g/mL for the correct SI units! ) See http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/96019-waxy-maize-starch.html

And Yellowgold is 500mg per 1/4tsp, so 1g is 1/2 tsp.
So you want 60 CC's of WMS and 0.5tsp YG.

To convert g of carbs--> Volume of WMS , it's Desired Mass x2 --> Volume of WMS. 40g --> 80mL WMS :)
Beat me to it, but yeah, exactly what he typed...

Yet, I'd rather cap it because it's a bit easier to measure that way...why not cap?

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
or just something simpler - 10tsps - 24grams of carbs...woohoo easy...

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
Awesome...thanks for the help guys. I dont' want to cap b/c 1. I've never bough caps, never capped anything. 2. I'm pretty sure I could just down it rather quickly in water while saving any hassle. 3. It can't be that bad.....or can it?? 4. If it is truly unbearable then I will cap it lol.