Pulsing Natural Test Boosters/Libido Enhancers

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
After having read a great deal about pulsing PHs/DSs, I am interested in the effects of possibly pulsing some natural test boosters/libido enhancers – and would like your thoughts.

Here goes:

I’ve read that some of the higher extracts of certain products (e.g., NP’s fenugreek extract (testofen) and BACs high potency trib extract) either loose efficacy with prolonged use (e.g., fenugreek) or need to be cycled to avoid natural shut down (e.g., high potency trib extract). Rather than disputing this in this thread (especially the relative efficacy of trib), for this purpose only lets assume lets assume these products (1) actually influence test and/or libido, and (2) should be cycled for continued efficacy or to avoid shutdown.

Lets assume further that you were considering “cycling” such things as nettle root (or Divanil), fenugreek (or testofen), avena sativa, muira puama, maca, dodder seed, PLCAR, icariin, resveratrol, quercetin, chrysin, DIM, DHEA, Cnidium Monnieri and LongJack:

1. Which of these products would you use as part of your natural test booster/libido enhancer program?

2. Which products would be the staples of your program?

3. Of these products, which would you cycle vs. use on an ongoing basis?

4. For those products you would cycle, which would you cycle on a 5 days on, 2 days off basis?

5. For those products you would cycle, which would you cycle on another basis (and what would it be)?

6. Which products would you run on a serial, not parallel basis (meaning which products would you not want to overlap)?

7. Are ther any other products you would recommend?

Any other thoughts?

One of the issues I would like to avoid is making the old man's disease (naturally declining test) worse by putting together a program that treats the symptoms, but which makes things worse long term.

Lets assume TRT won't be part of the solution for the time being.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
well taht was a long post so i didnt read it all...best natty test boosting 8 week stack i ever tried was
DTH - 8caps per day
Divanil - 1.5grams per day...
have fun...

and u dont pulse natural test boosters...they take time to build up..."cumulative effect"

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
well taht was a long post so i didnt read it all...best natty test boosting 8 week stack i ever tried was
DTH - 8caps per day
Divanil - 1.5grams per day...
have fun...

and u dont pulse natural test boosters...they take time to build up..."cumulative effect"
What he said. ;) Though some test boosters are best run 5on/2 off if you plan on running them for more than 4 weeks without a dropoff or plateau in efficacy.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I see no need to pulse them just take time off inbetween cycles look into Stoked a great test booster also reduces estrogen and is a very good antioxidant:cheers:
OK, but I had heard a statement attributed to Dr. D that fenugreek looses its effectivity after three weeks and s/b cycled.

Pem - assuming the list of products I listed, can you recommend a couple of combinations? In other words, this plus that plus the other for cycles 1, followed by A + B + C for cycle 2, etc.

Thanks,
Beau

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
OK, but I had heard a statement attributed to Dr. D that fenugreek looses its effectivity after three weeks and s/b cycled.

Pem - assuming the list of products I listed, can you recommend a couple of combinations? In other words, this plus that plus the other for cycles 1, followed by A + B + C for cycle 2, etc.

Thanks,
Beau
I am not sure you want to run 3 test booster together maybe something like Stoked + activate then off for a month or 2 then maybe Diesel Test Hardcore and Stoked should be good cycles:cheers:

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established

Thanks,
Beau
ok heres a couple cycles u can run...
First 8 Weeks
DTH - 6-8caps per day
Divanil - 1.4-1.8grams per day
Second 8 Weeks
Cissusdrol (or any other similar product) - 6caps per day
Drive
Third 8 Weeks
BE CREATIVE

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date