Psarm/Formadrol/RPM stack? - AnabolicMinds.com

Psarm/Formadrol/RPM stack?

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  178 lbs.

Psarm/Formadrol/RPM stack?

I'm confused about LGs pSarm and its exact purpose. I've used the search function and people said they liked it and it worked but I couldn't find many people who elaborated on why they took it.

RPM is pretty much a staple for me and from what I can tell it doesn't share any common ingredients with pSarm so can I stack them??

I'm wondering because of NPs pSarm/Formadrol special they have going on. Figure if I can get 2 products for the price of one why not give it a go.

2. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by MoTiV View Post
    I'm confused about LGs pSarm and its exact purpose. I've used the search function and people said they liked it and it worked but I couldn't find many people who elaborated on why they took it.

RPM is pretty much a staple for me and from what I can tell it doesn't share any common ingredients with pSarm so can I stack them??

I'm wondering because of NPs pSarm/Formadrol special they have going on. Figure if I can get 2 products for the price of one why not give it a go.
    give it a go. i get a stim effect from the yohimbine in psarm, so you could cut back on rpm dosing and make it last longer.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  178 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    give it a go. i get a stim effect from the yohimbine in psarm, so you could cut back on rpm dosing and make it last longer.

Yea I was going to reduce the dosage by half, from 4 to 2. The only thing I know about pSarm is that a lot of people have stomach problems with it on an empty stomach. I'll only be dosing pSarm at 1 x twice daily.
    •   

4. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yea I was going to reduce the dosage by half, from 4 to 2. The only thing I know about pSarm is that a lot of people have stomach problems with it on an empty stomach. I'll only be dosing pSarm at 1 x twice daily.
    i heard that too. i think it's a case of only hearing from those who had issues. i haven't had any problems dosing 2 caps 3xday. i like this stuff, give it a try while it's bogo.
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'5"   lbs.

funny this was posted. Yesterday was my first day on the Psarm that LG shipped out to me, and I had a terrible stomach ache when I started work in the morning. We are taking to the verge of blowing chunks. I figured it was the Kashi. I took the 2nd dose at night and had the same feeling. Funny that I should find this thread today. I would definitely take it with food if possible. I lowered the dosage down to 2x2 instead of 3x3, and it was fine this morning.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  178 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ecu19 View Post
    funny this was posted. Yesterday was my first day on the Psarm that LG shipped out to me, and I had a terrible stomach ache when I started work in the morning. We are taking to the verge of blowing chunks. I figured it was the Kashi. I took the 2nd dose at night and had the same feeling. Funny that I should find this thread today. I would definitely take it with food if possible. I lowered the dosage down to 2x2 instead of 3x3, and it was fine this morning.
    Man that sucks. There are quite a few posts on here about stomach problems with it on an empty stomch so I'll be taking it with big meals and starting off with a very low dose.

What are your goals while taking pSarm? Are you stacking it with anything?
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'5"   lbs.

Man that sucks. There are quite a few posts on here about stomach problems with it on an empty stomch so I'll be taking it with big meals and starting off with a very low dose.

What are your goals while taking pSarm? Are you stacking it with anything?
    pSARM = phyto selective androgen response modifier. In theory they are similar to androgens in the body, and can act similar to them, but not have the negative androgenic effects (when comparing anabolic:androgenic ratios) that testosterone does.

It is suppose to be the new up and coming (sarms and psarms), but there is still a lot of research to be done before something perfected will come to the market, in my opinion.

www.psarm.com if you are looking for more information on the subject.
  8. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by ecu19 View Post
    pSARM = phyto selective androgen response modifier. In theory they are similar to androgens in the body, and can act similar to them, but not have the negative androgenic effects (when comparing anabolic:androgenic ratios) that testosterone does.

It is suppose to be the new up and coming (sarms and psarms), but there is still a lot of research to be done before something perfected will come to the market, in my opinion.

www.psarm.com if you are looking for more information on the subject.
    dang, the most interesting thing i found from that link-macca reduces estrogen/dht in system. i never knew that before, thanks for the link.

Similar Forum Threads

1. T-911/anadraulic state or psarm/formadrol
    By ecupirate in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-07-2009, 09:09 PM
  2. Formadrol / pSARM PCT Protocol
    By LG Sciences in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-06-2009, 07:48 PM
  3. MMV2, M1D, IGH1-PCT=Formadrol, pSARM
    By ljustman in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-04-2009, 01:57 AM
  4. Summer Cut with LG Psarm/Formadrol Ext.
    By Hitstick in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-12-2008, 03:39 AM
  5. pSARM, Formadrol and IGH-1 synergy?
    By MotoXrider in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-06-2008, 08:02 PM