Psarm/Formadrol/RPM stack?

MoTiV

Awards
  • Established
I'm confused about LGs pSarm and its exact purpose. I've used the search function and people said they liked it and it worked but I couldn't find many people who elaborated on why they took it.

RPM is pretty much a staple for me and from what I can tell it doesn't share any common ingredients with pSarm so can I stack them??

I'm wondering because of NPs pSarm/Formadrol special they have going on. Figure if I can get 2 products for the price of one why not give it a go.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm confused about LGs pSarm and its exact purpose. I've used the search function and people said they liked it and it worked but I couldn't find many people who elaborated on why they took it.

RPM is pretty much a staple for me and from what I can tell it doesn't share any common ingredients with pSarm so can I stack them??

I'm wondering because of NPs pSarm/Formadrol special they have going on. Figure if I can get 2 products for the price of one why not give it a go.
give it a go. i get a stim effect from the yohimbine in psarm, so you could cut back on rpm dosing and make it last longer.

MoTiV

Awards
  • Established
give it a go. i get a stim effect from the yohimbine in psarm, so you could cut back on rpm dosing and make it last longer.

Yea I was going to reduce the dosage by half, from 4 to 2. The only thing I know about pSarm is that a lot of people have stomach problems with it on an empty stomach. I'll only be dosing pSarm at 1 x twice daily.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yea I was going to reduce the dosage by half, from 4 to 2. The only thing I know about pSarm is that a lot of people have stomach problems with it on an empty stomach. I'll only be dosing pSarm at 1 x twice daily.
i heard that too. i think it's a case of only hearing from those who had issues. i haven't had any problems dosing 2 caps 3xday. i like this stuff, give it a try while it's bogo.

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
funny this was posted. Yesterday was my first day on the Psarm that LG shipped out to me, and I had a terrible stomach ache when I started work in the morning. We are taking to the verge of blowing chunks. I figured it was the Kashi. I took the 2nd dose at night and had the same feeling. Funny that I should find this thread today. I would definitely take it with food if possible. I lowered the dosage down to 2x2 instead of 3x3, and it was fine this morning.

MoTiV

Awards
  • Established
funny this was posted. Yesterday was my first day on the Psarm that LG shipped out to me, and I had a terrible stomach ache when I started work in the morning. We are taking to the verge of blowing chunks. I figured it was the Kashi. I took the 2nd dose at night and had the same feeling. Funny that I should find this thread today. I would definitely take it with food if possible. I lowered the dosage down to 2x2 instead of 3x3, and it was fine this morning.
Man that sucks. There are quite a few posts on here about stomach problems with it on an empty stomch so I'll be taking it with big meals and starting off with a very low dose.

What are your goals while taking pSarm? Are you stacking it with anything?

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
Man that sucks. There are quite a few posts on here about stomach problems with it on an empty stomch so I'll be taking it with big meals and starting off with a very low dose.

What are your goals while taking pSarm? Are you stacking it with anything?
pSARM = phyto selective androgen response modifier. In theory they are similar to androgens in the body, and can act similar to them, but not have the negative androgenic effects (when comparing anabolic:androgenic ratios) that testosterone does.

It is suppose to be the new up and coming (sarms and psarms), but there is still a lot of research to be done before something perfected will come to the market, in my opinion.

www.psarm.com if you are looking for more information on the subject.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
pSARM = phyto selective androgen response modifier. In theory they are similar to androgens in the body, and can act similar to them, but not have the negative androgenic effects (when comparing anabolic:androgenic ratios) that testosterone does.

It is suppose to be the new up and coming (sarms and psarms), but there is still a lot of research to be done before something perfected will come to the market, in my opinion.

www.psarm.com if you are looking for more information on the subject.
dang, the most interesting thing i found from that link-macca reduces estrogen/dht in system. i never knew that before, thanks for the link.:goodpost: