- 06-06-2008, 01:55 AM
I'm confused about LGs pSarm and its exact purpose. I've used the search function and people said they liked it and it worked but I couldn't find many people who elaborated on why they took it.
RPM is pretty much a staple for me and from what I can tell it doesn't share any common ingredients with pSarm so can I stack them??
I'm wondering because of NPs pSarm/Formadrol special they have going on. Figure if I can get 2 products for the price of one why not give it a go.
- 06-06-2008, 02:15 AM
06-06-2008, 03:25 AM
06-06-2008, 04:05 AM
06-06-2008, 03:38 PM
funny this was posted. Yesterday was my first day on the Psarm that LG shipped out to me, and I had a terrible stomach ache when I started work in the morning. We are taking to the verge of blowing chunks. I figured it was the Kashi. I took the 2nd dose at night and had the same feeling. Funny that I should find this thread today. I would definitely take it with food if possible. I lowered the dosage down to 2x2 instead of 3x3, and it was fine this morning.
06-06-2008, 05:36 PM
06-07-2008, 09:42 AM
It is suppose to be the new up and coming (sarms and psarms), but there is still a lot of research to be done before something perfected will come to the market, in my opinion.
www.psarm.com if you are looking for more information on the subject.
06-07-2008, 02:08 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By ecupirate in forum LG SciencesReplies: 20Last Post: 04-07-2009, 09:09 PM
- By LG Sciences in forum LG SciencesReplies: 22Last Post: 04-06-2009, 07:48 PM
- By ljustman in forum LG SciencesReplies: 3Last Post: 03-04-2009, 01:57 AM
- By Hitstick in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 06-12-2008, 03:39 AM
- By MotoXrider in forum LG SciencesReplies: 3Last Post: 04-06-2008, 08:02 PM