Recreate and Headaches?

djl

Awards
  • Established
Anyone else get a throbbing headache about 30 minutes to an hour after taking your Recreate dose?

It could simply be a coincidence, and the crappy weather system is causing it, but the timing is there and thought I'd ask.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
How long have you been on the product? Also has a headache ensued after each and every dose?

Have you used any supplements (especially anything with caffeine) in the past?

I know some users report adverse effects of the forskolin in the form of gastric distress, but I am unaware if it would be the cause of headaches. Do you notice any gastric issues (even mild ones) after you dose?

djl

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for responding!

Ending my 2nd full week on the product.

I'm pretty much a stim junkie, so I wouldn't think the stimulant aspect would cause the headaches.

The headaches only have started within the last 3 days of use.

What's weird is that the headache goes away when I'm working out (comes back a little if I rest too long). Just odd.

djl

Awards
  • Established
Ok, added my question to that thread.

thanks!

mcour1226

mcour1226

Awards
Have you examined your water intake? I tend to get nasty headaches if I do not drink enough water throughout the day and take in alot of caffeine... You may just be a little dehydrated

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes that was my problem when on Leviathan and DCP I had to drink more water than I normallly would.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yeah, I had that problem on recreate when I didn't intake enough water...

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
Have you examined your water intake? I tend to get nasty headaches if I do not drink enough water throughout the day and take in alot of caffeine... You may just be a little dehydrated
I also agree - always up water on fat burners.. helps with the fat loss as well.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Makes sense, by the time I started with recreate I was up to close to 5 litres a day.

djl

Awards
  • Established
Pretty sure that's not it; I tend to drink quite a bit during the week. Weekends I might be a little lax about drinking water, but weekdays I believe I'm doing fairly well.

I'll try drinking a bit more just to see, although I'm already waking up at least once at night to piss.

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
Pretty sure that's not it; I tend to drink quite a bit during the week. Weekends I might be a little lax about drinking water, but weekdays I believe I'm doing fairly well.

I'll try drinking a bit more just to see, although I'm already waking up at least once at night to piss.
What else are you taking? sorry if this has been asked

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Should be 4 litres at the very minimum.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
i dont, but i do if im not properly hydrated

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had this situation on the weekend, it was very humid yesterday and I should have been drinking a little more water, instead I think I drank a little less and yes I had a mild headache that went away when I began to hydrate.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
anyone had any or much fat loss with recreate
Many have had a lot of success using this product including myself who has had tremendous success. Most people that really know what there doing will have success using Recreate. I do believe that there are some non-responders but most of the people griping are people who don't understand what the supplement is or what it will do for you.