PowerFULL

A

aussiefrase

Awards
Been taking powerfull for about 3-4 months now, and must say that i like it so far. Just one question though, i see that it puts you in a deeper sleep then normal. Before i started taking it my alarm would go off and i would be straight out of bed, however now i find it very hard to get out of bed. Is this because i am in a deeper sleep then normal?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
When I wake up from it I feel refreshed and energized!

are you making sure that you are able to get enough sleep when you take it? if you wake up while you are in the middle of a sleep cycle then you will wake up groggy

L

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
i just started taking it too and find I'm waking up groggy where I was never groggy b4 & sleep was never a problem., wish I could say I noticed something more, hopefully it"s too soon.:pose:

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
It made me groggy the 1st couple days I used it but that dissipated pretty quickly & it hasn't since. If it still is after that long and it's troublesome cut back a cap, see how you feel.

A

aussiefrase

Awards
its not really a bad thing.... it just takes me about double aslong to get my lazy arse out of bed.....

L

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
yea, I can honestly say the groggness is better today. But what good is this deep sleep if I never has problems sleeping in the 1st place. I was hoping to notice something else. i'm thinking people love it because many have problems sleepin mainly. hope I'm wrong about this!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yea, I can honestly say the groggness is better today. But what good is this deep sleep if I never has problems sleeping in the 1st place. I was hoping to notice something else. i'm thinking people love it because many have problems sleepin mainly. hope I'm wrong about this!
pm mulletsoldier, i am sure he would be willing to work with you on a better dosing schedule to get the most benefit from powerful. i take a ton of supps and felt powerful on first dose.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
i take melatonin and have a hard time getting up, but not with powerfull

L

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
i take melatonin and have a hard time getting up, but not with powerfull

Is that all PowerFULL is good for...sleep? Any other specific benefits you noticed?

L

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
:good::good::good::good:
libido, helped me with strength gains

Been a week & I'm still waiting for those benefits. Also stacking Mass FX and Lean Xtreme and yet to feel anything. Little discouraged, I'm gonna try double dosing everything to see what happens.