Can a female take Recreate?

caramel color

Awards
Hey there,

Can women take Recreate? I like what I have read about it but I don't want to buy something that wouldn't be for a female. If yes, I plan to take it at a lower dose. I don't see females on this board, so......

thanks much.

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
There's actually a whole female sub-forum. I think you should be fine with the Recreate but I'll let the more knowledgeable chime in. Welcome aboard!!!

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yes, you can take Recreate but only take half the recommended dose.

caramel color

Awards
Thanks for the quick response. I found the female section too, thanks. Time to order Recreate. My diet needs some tweaking but my work-out is on point. I going to take Recreate with Anabolic Pump. Thoughts on this?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Should be one helluva stack for a female!

Just make sure your diet and training/cardio are down pat before you start.

Best of luck!

Mickfootie

Mickfootie

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the quick response. I found the female section too, thanks. Time to order Recreate. My diet needs some tweaking but my work-out is on point. I going to take Recreate with Anabolic Pump. Thoughts on this?
This is a very good stack. As stated before go with half dose of the ReCreate and start with 2 AP daily (one 15 mins before 2 of your higher carb meals through the day) and see how you go.

caramel color

Awards
Thanks again guys!! Your advice is appreciated.

caramel color

Awards
Looked at finances. I have to wait on the AP. I was laid off, so..... Recreate for now.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Whoa, hold on. They let women on the 'net now????

Just kidding!!!

LT*

LT*

Awards
  • Established
My wife has been taking Recreate at full dose (after working up to it) for about 6 weeks now, and she's down 7 lbs. She's taking off pregnancy weight, and has less than 10lbs to go to reach her pre pregnancy weight, so this is the toughest fat to lose for her. Her training is all dialed in, her diet could be better (needs more protein), but she mostly eats clean. She's had no sides from it either.

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Should be one helluva stack for a female!

Just make sure your diet and training/cardio are down pat before you start.

Best of luck!
Just echoing this. Proper diet is far more important than supplementation. Good luck, and welcome! :)