best supplement for getting six pack while keeping muscle or building muscle.

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
hey guys whats the best supplement for keeping the waist line slim while keeping your gains or gain at the same time.

Ive been cutting alot with sucess but i cant get the wash board abs to show up lol i love to bulk more than cut as when i allways cut i allways seem to drop muscle mass.

Ive considerd using levithan reloaded but im sceptical because i dont need to loss much fat as im very low body fat anyway.

My diet is clean just thought id ask if theirs any products out their which people can say is good for getting a ripped mid section.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i'd say try something that has a component that helps cortisol and then has forskolin to help w/ retaining muscle. I really like recreate and lean extreme is another good option.

DCP is amazing as well and i had amazing success with it!

IRON4LIFE

IRON4LIFE

Awards
  • Established
Tren A....but really its mostly dependent on your diet

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Napalm for spot-reducing fat loss and BCAAs for anabolic properties.

bigpoppapump2

bigpoppapump2

Awards
  • Established
I say Lean Xtreme or DCP. Can't go wrong with either one.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
I am stacking Recreate and DCP together this month. Running recreate alone, I leaned out just a bit, but nothing that to brag home about at all.

From what I read, DCP has been proven on this board to be effective so that has been my choice! well, with the Recreate, AP, Fish oil, and some xyience lol.

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
the products you all mention sound great but when i look them up alot of them talk about being for fat loss .. but i dont think im fat at all just wanna get bit more lean stomach with muscle gains ...

Hmm so theirs a choice of lev-R recreate then napalm i like the sound of napalm as i could just spray in on the small areas i have a tiny amount of fat but then does it work lol sounds to good to be true napalm.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
hey guys whats the best supplement for keeping the waist line slim while keeping your gains or gain at the same time.

Ive been cutting alot with sucess but i cant get the wash board abs to show up lol i love to bulk more than cut as when i allways cut i allways seem to drop muscle mass.

Ive considerd using levithan reloaded but im sceptical because i dont need to loss much fat as im very low body fat anyway.

My diet is clean just thought id ask if theirs any products out their which people can say is good for getting a ripped mid section.
since you are already fairly lean, it is going to be extremely difficult to gain muscle and simultaneously lose fat. recomps are for really out of shape guys or those willing to chemically enhance.

i say, either commit to cutting or bulking.

cutting will allow you to drop your bf%, but is hard to get really lean without sacrificing some muscle.
it is possible to bulk cleanly and keep your bf% around the same. the added muscle will give the appearance that you are leaner.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the products you all mention sound great but when i look them up alot of them talk about being for fat loss .. but i dont think im fat at all just wanna get bit more lean stomach with muscle gains ...
Well if you can find an OTC, non-hormonal supp that does exactly that I'd love to hear about it. Sadly I wish there was

Like Hank said your going to have to commit to cutting or bulking or go the PH/PS/AAS route.

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
Napalm for spot-reducing fat loss and BCAAs for anabolic properties.
Napalm wont do crap unless he's already at a low BF. I agree on the BCAA though.

For a fat burning stack i'd opt for Leviathan Reloaded during the day with Lipotrophin-PM at night.

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established

i'd say if ur already low in fat try napalm. or it could be your ab routine sucks. try something different, add some weight do more reps and don't train them everyday. it's like any other muscle u overtrain and it won't grow and even diminish. i don't know what ur ab routine is like but mixing things up can't hurt. if u can get a hold of the P90X ab ripper x it's phenomenal.

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
thanks for your replys guys very helpfull and your right it is best to bulk then cut i just worry so much when i cut cus i lose alot lol what is the best ph for a cut

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thanks for your replys guys very helpfull and your right it is best to bulk then cut i just worry so much when i cut cus i lose alot lol what is the best ph for a cut
if ur cutting just get something like purple wraath or xtend and some bcaa pills. drink those drinks while working out then every few hours or so pop in some bcaa pills. should keep u from losing muscle.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Napalm wont do crap unless he's already at a low BF. I agree on the BCAA though.

For a fat burning stack i'd opt for Leviathan Reloaded during the day with Lipotrophin-PM at night.
He says that he is already at a low BF%, hence my recommendation.

Bobaslaw

Awards
  • Established
the products you all mention sound great but when i look them up alot of them talk about being for fat loss .. but i dont think im fat at all just wanna get bit more lean stomach with muscle gains ... .
Exactly, you want to lose sub-q fat that is covering the definition of your abdominals. Yes, you are trying to lose fat, plain and simple....
This does not mean you are a "fatty" or "fat bastard" lol, just means you may have more %fat in certain spots that are obscuring the definition you long for.
Just look at BBers. Even at 12% they look good, but they do cut much further and lose EVEN MORE FAT to achieve a greater definition.

Cutting=Fat Burning

BTW, everything can be acheived with proper diet and training..
Just saying your diet is on par does not convince me that it is for your goals, obviously. Many ppl are surprised how bad their diets are even when they believe they are dialed in perfectly...

Answer this: what is maintenance level of calories for your LBM? How far below maintenance are you really dieting at right now?
What kind of diet is it? Whats the breakdown on your meals and at what times are you targeting different food combinations. Are you eating every 3 hours? What kind of carb sources are you using? Are they all the lowest possible GI you can go with.(Ezekiel Bread and Products, Sprouted Wheat Bread, Basmati Rice.. Even Oats are not the lowes GI, just medium) Are you eating carbs in the evening or before bed (no good). How many meals are you replacing with a shake instead (not good either for this goal)
All this has an effect even if you are below maintenance in your calories when you are trying to lean out the last bits of fat...

Just some (fat free) food for thought... :)

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Guys - you can recomp, but it really depends on your training history (a less experienced trainer will have a better ability to recomp) and diet/training routine.

I really had a great run when I beta tested a high dose of PowerFULL. I ran either 2 or 3 bottles.
Lost a half inch on my waist and gained upwards of an inch on my chest.
(The log is on here somewhere.)

Anyway - that sort of change doesn't happen now 2/3 years later. (Unless I take a pro-steroid, Epistane was pretty darn good.)

aquanutz

aquanutz

Awards
  • Established
if u can get a hold of the P90X ab ripper x it's phenomenal.
Amen to that. The entire P90X routine is amazing. I've been doing it for the past 4 months and have gotten so much bigger, leaner, and stronger. I could hardly do 8 wide-grip pull-ups before, now I do sets of 15+. I just hate how I feel like throwing up and dying after Plyo (and just about every other routine..)

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Amen to that. The entire P90X routine is amazing. I've been doing it for the past 4 months and have gotten so much bigger, leaner, and stronger. I could hardly do 8 wide-grip pull-ups before, now I do sets of 15+. I just hate how I feel like throwing up and dying after Plyo (and just about every other routine..)
oh yea. first time i threw in plyometrics i wanted to die about halfway through it.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Guys - you can recomp, but it really depends on your training history (a less experienced trainer will have a better ability to recomp) and diet/training routine.

I really had a great run when I beta tested a high dose of PowerFULL. I ran either 2 or 3 bottles.
Lost a half inch on my waist and gained upwards of an inch on my chest.
(The log is on here somewhere.)

Anyway - that sort of change doesn't happen now 2/3 years later. (Unless I take a pro-steroid, Epistane was pretty darn good.)

I agree newbs have an easy time with recomp. Endo's also have some success as they don't lose muscle easily and tend to gain it easily. I was able to do this without supplementation when at higher weight. Modern supplentation has enabled me to recomp a bit lower and we shall see how far I can go. I don't need to go below 10% at my age I'm not competing anymore.

One thing about recomp it is slow, you have to be patient. Had I went on a straight cut I think I would be a lot lighter right now however. Oh and incidently just because you have 15% body fat doesn't mean your out of shape for many people this is their most efficient level.

Now the best way to recomp in my opinion is to support both muscle retention/gain and fat loss at the same time. Now you know the more muscle the better you will be at burning fat. Use this to your advantage. Remember the faster you lose weight the higher risk of muscle loss, so you will have to go on a small calorie deficit. 500 below maintenance maybe. Maybe even maintenance and let the activity burn off the fat it depends on your metabolism.

To get extremely low yah I believe you will sooner or later have to bite the bullet and cut. The closer you are the less muscle you will lose though. That is why it is better to have a maintenance level of 10 to 12%. To get to and remain at maintenance recomp may just to be the way to go.

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Anabolic Pump is awesome for adding muscle and losing fat so this could help. It would help your dieting efforts as it directs carbohydrates to muscles and away from fat.

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
thanks alot guys :)

hey guys thanks alot for all the great valid imput and for the guy who spoke more about diet your correct i will try lower fatty foods and i guess im just gonna have to do a hard cut and will have to take it on the chin if i lose abit of muscle.

i will try levithan reloaded and the DCP which alot of you has mentioned but thanks alot for all your imput has helped me learn alot.

I have worked out for about 4 years now which is why i find it hard to do a good recomp.

Maybe i will look into a PH cycle ive done alot of research and Epsitine looks good for recomp and halo drol not sure though but guess i gotta go to the other forum for that lol :)

just to say thanks to all again for your time to answer and advice this is a very good forum.