protein shakes that mixed well with water

1. protein shakes that mixed well with water

I am drinking a little too much milk daily about 50oz with my shakes and i want to cut that in half to around 25oz daily

which protein shakes that mixed well with water and taste pretty well??? thanks

2. Thumbs up

Xtreme Formulations Ultra Peptide (1.0 & 2.0)

3. im using cinnabun from ATW and it tastes good with water. you could try doing 1/4 milk and 3/4 water also.
    •   

4. ON Whey Gold Standard
    VPX Zero Carb
    Dymatize Elite
    Axis Clutch
    Substance WPI

5. Optimum
    ATW
    Trueprotein

P.S. Kimbo sucks.

6. Optimum Nutrition's Pro Complex, its a lil pricey but u get milk whey egg casein, crap load of bcaas and glut and it mixes better in water than any other protein I have ever tried, it also has the least amount of carbs/sugar as u will find and still has decent taste

7. I mix my shakes with 1/2 milk, 1/2 water... that would be a simple solution to go from 50oz to 25oz.

8. ...and gross

9. IDS
    Syntha 6
    Muscle Milk

Muscle Milk is my favorite because it tastes great but you have to be willing to take in the extra carbs. Otherwise, IDS is awesome.

10. I've always been a big fan of Optimum Nutrition Whey for both taste and mixability. I consistently drink ON Why mixed with nothing but water for post workout (Followed by a banana) and it never clumps. Toss it in a shaker, drop in water, shake, and voila.

11. ON 100% Whey Gold Standard
    Ultra Peptide 2.0
    ATW

get a blender bottle and almost any protein shake will mix without clumps when just mixing with water (what I do w/ all my shakes) ... I add a tbsp of almond or peanut butter sometimes and it still mixes great

12. American Whey double dutch chocolate mixed very well
    TEAM GET DIESEL

GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM
    Like us on Facebook: GET DIESEL Facebook Page

13. If you are into dextrose

ATW orange
    dex
    water

just like a dreamcicle

I use Champion chocolate...better in water than ON in milk IMO

14. Syntrax Matrix Orange Cream tastes pretty good and mixes easily with water for me.

I'm going to order the ATW cinnabun next.

15. species nutrition ISOLYZE

16. Why dont you just use half the amount of milk in your shakes? Ive used 4oz of milk with my ON and it mixed fine in my blender bottle. I never liked to use much liquid back when I used protein powders.

17. syntha-6 and ultra peptide v2

an occasional option I use for things that don't taste as awesome in just water (and dont feel like doing another 16oz of milk) is adding a finger or two of either half'n'half or heavy whipping cream (like with ON gold std/pro complex or vp2)

18. Quote Originally Posted by TheUnlikelyToad View Post
    Xtreme Formulations Ultra Peptide (1.0 & 2.0)
    x2 no problems mixing with either of these for me
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

19. Quote Originally Posted by Maverick60 View Post
    Why dont you just use half the amount of milk in your shakes? Ive used 4oz of milk with my ON and it mixed fine in my blender bottle. I never liked to use much liquid back when I used protein powders.
    Yeah, that is a lot, isn't it? I use 5oz. of water & 1 ice cube with 2 scoops of ON and it mixes just fine.

20. Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    species nutrition ISOLYZE
    I was just looking into some of this. How is the price? Taste?

thanks!

21. Quote Originally Posted by msucurt View Post
    I was just looking into some of this. How is the price? Taste?

thanks!
    lil pricey but definetly worth it, shakes are thin in water, but taste great, chocolate with some macadamia nut oil pre bed, or on a keto diet its amazing.

buy in bulk see what they can do for you

22. ON Pro-Complex Chocolate.

23. Syntha 6...I mix it with half water and half milk. You can't beat the taste and it mixes perfectly every time in a shaker cup.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

24. ok thanks guys

25. Depending on your reasoning for cutting out the milk, Calorie Countdown milk could let you keep the milk taste with way less calories and carbs. However if its for price wise this won't help. I gave drank tons ON with water. Good luck.

26. Quote Originally Posted by keater824 View Post
    I am drinking a little too much milk daily about 50oz with my shakes and i want to cut that in half to around 25oz daily

which protein shakes that mixed well with water and taste pretty well??? thanks

Work out maximizer.

27. Muscle Milk. I have 4 different flavors (chocolate, orange, banana, and blueberry). They are all delicious mixed with water.

28. Quote Originally Posted by shaddow View Post
    Optimum
    ATW
    Trueprotein

P.S. Kimbo sucks.
    That's not Kimbo, that's Quinton "Rampage" Jackson

I like the ON line and also ATW Cinnabun or Chocolate Mint. You can also go to True Protein and customize a mix and there flavors are amazing.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

29. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post

I like the ON line and also ATW Cinnabun or Chocolate Mint. You can also go to True Protein and customize a mix and there flavors are amazing.
    he changed his avi since that post

30. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    He changed it! (Cuz of me! )

Come on man, gimme a little bit of credit here...

31. Quote Originally Posted by shaddow View Post
    He changed it! (Cuz of me! )

Come on man, gimme a little bit of credit here...
    I've seen and heard some incredibly dumb MMA related comments, so I'm always a little suspicious. I swear the tards are ruining my sport.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

32. I know I don't post in the MMA forum often, but I'm a huge fan regardless, and I would never mistake Rampage for Kimbo!

Similar Forum Threads

1. How do you prefer your shakes, water, milk, or juice?
    By ChrisSurf in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-17-2010, 05:42 AM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-31-2009, 01:37 PM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-13-2009, 08:24 PM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-30-2008, 01:05 AM
  5. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-07-2005, 02:32 AM