protein shakes that mixed well with water

keater824

keater824

Awards
I am drinking a little too much milk daily about 50oz with my shakes and i want to cut that in half to around 25oz daily

which protein shakes that mixed well with water and taste pretty well??? thanks

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
Xtreme Formulations Ultra Peptide (1.0 & 2.0)

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
im using cinnabun from ATW and it tastes good with water. you could try doing 1/4 milk and 3/4 water also.

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
ON Whey Gold Standard
VPX Zero Carb
Dymatize Elite
Axis Clutch
Substance WPI

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Optimum
ATW
Trueprotein

P.S. Kimbo sucks. ;)

BigJoeski3

BigJoeski3

Awards
Optimum Nutrition's Pro Complex, its a lil pricey but u get milk whey egg casein, crap load of bcaas and glut and it mixes better in water than any other protein I have ever tried, it also has the least amount of carbs/sugar as u will find and still has decent taste

jix77

Awards
I mix my shakes with 1/2 milk, 1/2 water... that would be a simple solution to go from 50oz to 25oz.

vruge87

Awards
IDS
Syntha 6
Muscle Milk

Muscle Milk is my favorite because it tastes great but you have to be willing to take in the extra carbs. Otherwise, IDS is awesome.

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
I've always been a big fan of Optimum Nutrition Whey for both taste and mixability. I consistently drink ON Why mixed with nothing but water for post workout (Followed by a banana) and it never clumps. Toss it in a shaker, drop in water, shake, and voila.

strester

strester

Awards
  • Established
ON 100% Whey Gold Standard
Ultra Peptide 2.0
ATW

get a blender bottle and almost any protein shake will mix without clumps when just mixing with water (what I do w/ all my shakes) ... I add a tbsp of almond or peanut butter sometimes and it still mixes great

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
American Whey double dutch chocolate mixed very well

n2bnbig

Awards
If you are into dextrose

ATW orange
dex
water

just like a dreamcicle

I use Champion chocolate...better in water than ON in milk IMO

Bum Mahoney

Bum Mahoney

Awards
Syntrax Matrix Orange Cream tastes pretty good and mixes easily with water for me.

I'm going to order the ATW cinnabun next.

Maverick60

Awards
  • Established
Why dont you just use half the amount of milk in your shakes? Ive used 4oz of milk with my ON and it mixed fine in my blender bottle. I never liked to use much liquid back when I used protein powders.

rxp1997

rxp1997

Awards
  • Established
syntha-6 and ultra peptide v2

an occasional option I use for things that don't taste as awesome in just water (and dont feel like doing another 16oz of milk) is adding a finger or two of either half'n'half or heavy whipping cream (like with ON gold std/pro complex or vp2)

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Why dont you just use half the amount of milk in your shakes? Ive used 4oz of milk with my ON and it mixed fine in my blender bottle. I never liked to use much liquid back when I used protein powders.
Yeah, that is a lot, isn't it? I use 5oz. of water & 1 ice cube with 2 scoops of ON and it mixes just fine.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was just looking into some of this. How is the price? Taste?

thanks!
lil pricey but definetly worth it, shakes are thin in water, but taste great, chocolate with some macadamia nut oil pre bed, or on a keto diet its amazing.

buy in bulk see what they can do for you

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Syntha 6...I mix it with half water and half milk. You can't beat the taste and it mixes perfectly every time in a shaker cup.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Depending on your reasoning for cutting out the milk, Calorie Countdown milk could let you keep the milk taste with way less calories and carbs. However if its for price wise this won't help. I gave drank tons ON with water. Good luck.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am drinking a little too much milk daily about 50oz with my shakes and i want to cut that in half to around 25oz daily

which protein shakes that mixed well with water and taste pretty well??? thanks

Work out maximizer.

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
Muscle Milk. I have 4 different flavors (chocolate, orange, banana, and blueberry). They are all delicious mixed with water.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Optimum
ATW
Trueprotein

P.S. Kimbo sucks. ;)
That's not Kimbo, that's Quinton "Rampage" Jackson:trout:

I like the ON line and also ATW Cinnabun or Chocolate Mint. You can also go to True Protein and customize a mix and there flavors are amazing.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
That's not Kimbo, that's Quinton "Rampage" Jackson:trout:

I like the ON line and also ATW Cinnabun or Chocolate Mint. You can also go to True Protein and customize a mix and there flavors are amazing.
he changed his avi since that post

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He changed it! (Cuz of me! :rofl:)

Come on man, gimme a little bit of credit here... :D
I've seen and heard some incredibly dumb MMA related comments, so I'm always a little suspicious. I swear the tards are ruining my sport.

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
I know I don't post in the MMA forum often, but I'm a huge fan regardless, and I would never mistake Rampage for Kimbo! :D