Need a little advice

1. Need a little advice

Hey guys whats up?
    I just finished a recomp phase, using a combo of ap, pslin and recreate. It helped me get down to around 245. Now i want to put some serious mass back on. I am going into a serious westside styled training program so i'll be lifting heavy in the 1-3 range. i'm looking for a decent stack to help with strength and puttin on a little mass. I'll be letting myself go and be eatting like demon again so i have those two aspects covered thanks guys:squat:

2. I would keep the AP and Pslin and add Powerfull to the mix, I ran this stack a while ago and made awesome gains. I definitely highly recommend RPM by Applied Nutriceuticals, the stuff is unreal and you will definitely love the rush of energy, strength and alpha-male feeling.
    Muscle Pharm Rep

3. yea i was thinkin about rpm but i'm a huge fan of r4w. i was also taking a look at powerfull, i def am going to try nos ether by diesel he makes great products
    •   

4. R4W is pretty sick, RPM and that are similar but R4W seemed to last longer and RPM seemed to be better for strength.
    Muscle Pharm Rep

5. AP/P-Slin combo is SICK! I'm going to return some stuff to the Vitamin Shoppe and get some Powerfull
    Freedom means nothing here.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-27-2011, 01:14 AM
  2. Need sum help are advice!!!!!!!
    By BxDoZa in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-07-2010, 08:14 PM
  3. Mass stack advice for hair advice
    By Cupcakemafia in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-24-2009, 02:25 AM