Fizogen on cycle - off cycle compared to todays products

jlo8864

Awards
when on cycle - off cycle first came out I tried these roducts, very expensive. But, I did Gain some good strength and some size. I went from 250 - 300 lbs bench. I did not change my training when I started using them, but my strength went up quickly. people did notice the change in size. my question is, you don't hear any discussion on this product, are products like epistane and such alot better. im looking at doing a cycle of epi, been studying it here for a while, im 44, a firefighter, workout weights 4-5 days, cardio 2-3 days. i was just wondering you don't hear anything of these products.

jlo

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
epistane is a steroid. fizogen is crap. be careful of what you take, with epi u will need a pct.

jlo8864

Awards
i have some post cycle support, i was just wondering, because i did see good results, like i said earlier, it was something is was just thinking about and wanted to throw out there. thanks for all of the information provided here, there is alot of great information !!!

jlo

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
i have some post cycle support, i was just wondering, because i did see good results, like i said earlier, it was something is was just thinking about and wanted to throw out there. thanks for all of the information provided here, there is alot of great information !!!

jlo

just trying to help. drug tests suck and u dont want to lose your job over it. also, if fizogen works for you then go for it man. if you want anymore info as away.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Aaron.Cole Supplements 2
TNASTYII Supplements 4
Brolic Supplements 6
Bazz Anabolics 7
Anabolics 1