MASS FX & T-Drive

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Just curious on how you guys think these two stack up together. vs others like
MASS FX/hyperdrol or MASS FX/T-force

hyperdrol is just more expensive than others and figured the T-drive (which has 6-bromo in it will yeild similar results) am I wrong here?

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
well tdrive only has 12mgs per capsule...so youd have to take 10capsules a day to equal only 2 caps of hyperdrol...

For a stack very similar + cheaper i recommend
Bulk Nettle
Cissus-drol
if u have other questions about stacking recommendations just ask

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In our defence, I'd like to site the Utah State Supreme Court case of 1985 of Getwhatchya vs. Payfor. ;) ;) ;)

Price is often relative to quality, quantity, and a decent product. Not bashin' T-drive or whatever here, but the combination of ingredients in HX2 just does make it a better product for the overall goals. It's like buying a car... Sure, you can go out and just buy a car. Or, you can just go with an engine strapped to some wheels and hope that you remembered to hook up the linkage right. ;) :p

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i often have a problem with ax over price of their products, but hdx2 with 50mg of 6-bromo cissus and other goodies is actually a better deal.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
thanks guys.
I actually love AX supps. just asking cause low on funds as of right now. I know about yalls goods. thanks for the comments.