Reducing progesterone?

1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.05%

Reducing progesterone?

I think the answer is no, but I'm asking anyway... is there a natty supplement to reduce progesterone? Vitex? Mine is a bit above the normal range because I followed an idiot doctor's advice and used some prog cream to help me sleep. Didn't work anyway, I got a nipple bump, and the prog won't come out of my system even 6 mos later. I think it's causing libido issues because my TT and FT are upper end, estrogen is lower end. Guys-- don't touch progesterone!!

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by LeanGuy View Post
    I think the answer is no, but I'm asking anyway... is there a natty supplement to reduce progesterone? Vitex? Mine is a bit above the normal range because I followed an idiot doctor's advice and used some prog cream to help me sleep. Didn't work anyway, I got a nipple bump, and the prog won't come out of my system even 6 mos later. I think it's causing libido issues because my TT and FT are upper end, estrogen is lower end. Guys-- don't touch progesterone!!
    DHT is about the only thing that I know of to reduce progesteorne. I have heard of doctors prescribing winstrol to reduce progesterone. Ask you doc about it.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.27%

wow, 6 months from a cream.
    Id go with tamoxifen anda dht based aas, proviron,masteron, mestanolone, Halotestin, etc.
    As a general anti gyno treatment
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5%

I just recently read about a supplement called Tren 13-Ethyl, by NRG-X, which works as a progestin, or anti-progesterone. This would by a otc option to try, versus the ones previously mentioned, also I think this compound would be similar to Propadrol. But I'm surprised that a Dr. would recomend that, I used to work at a supplement store, and the only time I ever recomended progesterone cream to a male, was to a gay dude that was trying to grow man boobs. lol
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.89%

Quote Originally Posted by HEAVYSQUATTER View Post
    I just recently read about a supplement called Tren 13-Ethyl, by NRG-X, which works as a progestin, or anti-progesterone. This would by a otc option to try, versus the ones previously mentioned, also I think this compound would be similar to Propadrol. But I'm surprised that a Dr. would recomend that, I used to work at a supplement store, and the only time I ever recomended progesterone cream to a male, was to a gay dude that was trying to grow man boobs. lol
    Progestins INCREASE progesterone if I am not mistaken. That is why people so often take proviron when they take Tren/Deca.
  6. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.67%
    Achievements Posting Pro

what you need is dostinex/cabergoline if you are having prolactin issues. I've used it but not for prolactin issues, the orgasms you have while using this stuff is crazy. I would def do some research on it. PM me if u need any info.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.83%

600mg of vitamin B6/day will help.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.89%

He is not having a Prolactin problem this is dealing with Progesterone. DHT should help and you can use oral (Proviron) or Topical (Andractim) or Winny if the Dr. can give you a script.
  9. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.06%

Strong first post!!!
  10. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.78%

Ah, the bro-lore, I just can't take it. I was one of the first people backin 1998 or so, to suggest that progesterone was the cause of gynecomastea with certain AAS. Now I regret it because people blame it for everything and confuse it with prolactin all the time. The book is still out on progesterone. Classic pharmacology actually shows progesterone to downregulate estrogen receptors and reduce estrogenicity overall while antiprogestins do the opposite.
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.27%

That Tren-13 is a clone of the old Max LMG or even Revolt. It is a progestin. It can easily aggrevate gyno. I don't recommend it.
  12. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.6%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by bulkedup View Post
    600mg of vitamin B6/day will help.
    Nerve damage much? Thats one hell of a dose of B6.

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.27%

Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Nerve damage much? Thats one hell of a dose of B6.

Adams

Jeez, your so right. 50mg is 2,500% of the RDA
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  140 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.58%

I've been seeing mixed postings on progesterone cream. Some claiming it helps while others like yours just the opposite. Apparently men vary widely in their responses to various hormonal manipulations. It seems there is no way to know in advance how you will respond and the consequences of the wrong choice can be very hard to overcome. I wish I had some answers for you. It seems that your estrogen may have gone too low now. I don't understand why your T is not getting converted to enough estrogen unless you are taking something with an anti-E effect. It is probably too simplistic to think that using estrogen could reverse the situation but who knows. I'd say this is also risky but if you are in trouble and out of ideas... Did you ever sort this out?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Reducing with Reduction
    By colindep in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-01-2011, 02:28 PM
  2. Can you die from reducing your bodyfat too low?
    By hungryH in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-30-2010, 05:02 PM
  3. Best AI for reducing e2?
    By SHaneA655 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-15-2009, 05:18 PM
  4. Need help on reducing body fat
    By dee3152 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 08-13-2008, 11:27 AM
  5. reducing cortisol