NeoVar VS NeoVar Recomped

Shadder516

Shadder516

Awards
I was looking into the new NeoVar (recomped) and I ordered it but did not realize that i ordered the original. I was looking foward to Recomped to stack with PowerFULL. Any feelings about the original NeoVar VS NeoVar Recomped. Is the original still a good product?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
original is a great product man! i put on 20 LBS while bulking last month on it! but lost 5LBS of it after.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
not a problem, my results i think were alittle out of the norm though. and with that 20 LBS gain i was still measured at 9.8% BF. i have some recomped on the way to try im excited!

mburrz

Banned
Awards
20 lbs in a month on a creatine product HOOOKAY there buddy!

NeoVar is terrible I got it when it was promoted with IGF... Its bad, creatine mono only good creatine out there with the science to prove it.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
...NeoVar is terrible I got it when it was promoted with IGF... Its bad, creatine mono only good creatine out there with the science to prove it.
NeoVar was creatine-ethyl-ester based. NeoVar Recomped (new NeoVar) is creatine-monohydrate/phosphocreatine based. Do you mind explaining why you thought the old NeoVar was "terrible"?

Generallee

Awards
NeoVar was creatine-ethyl-ester based. NeoVar Recomped (new NeoVar) is creatine-monohydrate/phosphocreatine based. Do you mind explaining why you thought the old NeoVar was "terrible"?
He has 11 posts and is speaking out of his ass...:whip:

mburrz

Banned
Awards
Because the amount of posts is the equivalant to knowledge and experience...

Didn't do anything much that your typical creatine mono did other then make my muscles a little more fuller. But for that price id rather get some more bulk BA, CM, aminos, and so on that have the science behind it.

Neovar is a much better product though when compared to AP.. People who use AP are just paying into their gimmick for ALA...

Show me a log where a person make such signifigant gains with AP that they couldn't do with ALA and the same nutritional intake and intensity and ill believe it. AP is a placebo product for the most part. I once belived the hype of these products then I realized they do pretty much nothing more if anything then creatine+ALA...

Don't believe me???
Then why don't the IFBB pros rave about these products and use them, themselves other then for sponsorships... I mean 20lbs in a month!!!! And extreme fat loss shedding!!! Why make the body take such harsh effects on so many roids and GH and just take this stuff with their superior genetics and lighten the load on the roids!

Theres a reason the pros stick to the basic supplements with additions of stuff like Citrillune malate and beta alanine, so on... its because they work.

As for the new Neovar I have yet to try so I can not knock it or give it praise until I do.. But seeing as it does use mono now im sure its much better as even studies show ethly-ester isn't absorbed into the body when ingested - maybe why I never liked the original as before I never read the science studies and believed the hype and posts of the common supplement user/bodybuilder.

I mean most the people on here are company reps, and the people that love their products... well they are the ones always doing the sponsored logs who wouldn't love free sup's and rage about em whether they believe they worked well or not. This is the truth. Look at sponsored logs on here and BB.com its always the same people. Or people who love the products.. why won't give others the chance to log the product. Also most of the logs only log their time on the product not before or after. I would like to see more logs that show their training before and after. As the placebo efffect tends to increase the intensity that is a good thing in a way though... But my philosophy is if your training then train, so I rarely lack intensity in the gym.

If these people love the product so much, im sure they wouldn't mind spending their hard earned cash on it. I rarely post, mostly read and gain knowledge. And i've always seen people talk down on products they had previously praised when it came to their own money...

My advice to you and anyone is to start off with stuff like: Protein isolate, Protein casein/a mix like Syntha-6, creatine mono, good multi vitamin, BCAA's, EAA's, Bulk Leucine, Taurine, beta alanine, citriulline malate, sesamin, fish oils, CLA. Stuff like this thats known to work. If you have money left over and want to spend then add in something like AP (Neovar in place of your creatine mono) and see how much of a vast difference you are making.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My original question was why you thought the old NeoVar was "terrible". In formulating an answer, you veered off into Anabolic Pump, Beta Alanine, Citrulline Malate, and so on. First, I take it to mean NeoVar was not "terrible". You just thought you could get bulk creatine monohydrate and so on for a cheaper price. Second, NeoVar and Anabolic Pump are two completely different products. I personally find Anabolic Pump effective and without any placebo character. Finally, you reference the professionals taking beta alanine and citrulline malate. They probably do. They probably also take other things!

mburrz

Banned
Awards
Clearly you didnt read my post. Why pay $27.99 for a month supply of Neovar when you can get the same effects if not better with creatine monohydrate+ALA! <- Will also last long then a month...

My point with the pros is that they will take anything to give them an edge over the competition. Seems like if Neovar and AP can let you eat all these carbs and gain more muscle without as much fat they would be all over this! I mean thats a pretty big advantage imagine how much more muscle they could gain due to less time needed to diet down due to less amount of fat gained during the offseason...

Hence my point is steroids or not they would use this product if it lived up to what you reps say... Would they not? As for AP... AP is often cited to being a similar product, personally I like APN for IGF-1/DRIVE/RPM but I found this product not worth the price.

As for AP and the rest of USPLABS products well all I can say is the MuscleTech of the online community except worse. Recreate is BAD, AP is BAD, P-Slin BAD, PowerFuLL new formula is BAD! As for Super Cissus I haven't tried. USP charges fair prices for they claim but don't deliver atleast MT products deliver even though their prices are extreme!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Clearly you didnt read my post. Why pay $27.99 for a month supply of Neovar when you can get the same effects if not better with creatine monohydrate+ALA! <- Will also last long then a month...
It is debatable, if pure creatine monohydrate would give you the same results as NeoVar or NeoVar Recomped. In any case, I read your post, and your comments above hardly justify labelling a product as "terrible". That is my point.

My point with the pros is that they will take anything to give them an edge over the competition. Seems like if Neovar and AP can let you eat all these carbs and gain more muscle without as much fat they would be all over this! I mean thats a pretty big advantage imagine how much more muscle they could gain due to less time needed to diet down due to less amount of fat gained during the offseason...
Pros have other things in their arsenal!

Hence my point is steroids or not they would use this product if it lived up to what you reps say...
First of all, there are independent reviews of these products from objective users that have no affiliation to the companies the reps represent. Second, it is reckless, in my opinion, to compare effective herbal anabolics, no matter how potent, with steroids!

Would they not? As for AP... AP is often cited to being a similar product, personally I like APN for IGF-1/DRIVE/RPM but I found this product not worth the price.
IGF-2/Drive/RPM by AN are awesome products. Glad you like them. Yet, Anabolic Pump is based on a completely different concept. I find it is also an effective product.

As for AP and the rest of USPLABS products well all I can say is the MuscleTech of the online community except worse. Recreate is BAD, AP is BAD, P-Slin BAD, PowerFuLL new formula is BAD! As for Super Cissus I haven't tried. USP charges fair prices for they claim but don't deliver atleast MT products deliver even though their prices are extreme!
I think you generally unnecessarily use very strong words to condemn products that most others swear with. To suggest that all those products are "BAD" is to somehow discredit all the favourable independent reviews the products have received on this forum and elsewhere. Please use words such as "terrible" and "bad" more carefully in describing a product without explicitly providing solid evidence to support your assertions.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow, the pros use so much illegal crap that they would not know what worked besides steroids, insulin, Hgh etc... Creatine monohydrate and ALA did nothing for me so I will compare my results with Neovar when it comes.

Let me tell you something I have been a natural bodybuilder for quite some time till I tried a few mild ph's. I have gotten my creatine shipped from Germany and still I did not respond. I have not tried Neovar yet but I know there other products work and work well. The only way your really going to know how good something really is, is to know your body inside out. You can't do that by using tons of drugs. Yes everybody knows that steroids work well but when your on them you don't know what the products do and what the drugs do. These people use a hit and miss type of regime based on other peoples experiences and yes scientific study. There is no way they can tell you what works and what doesn't beyond there basic drug intake. I will listen to a natural guy over a steroid user evey time about every aspect of training and suplementation.

These are good companies your bashing, they are companies that try to make a difference by doing proper research and using innovative ideas about their products. Oh and this is not Bodybuilding.com a product that is no good is not going to make it here.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Because the amount of posts is the equivalant to knowledge and experience...

Didn't do anything much that your typical creatine mono did other then make my muscles a little more fuller. But for that price id rather get some more bulk BA, CM, aminos, and so on that have the science behind it.

Neovar is a much better product though when compared to AP.. People who use AP are just paying into their gimmick for ALA...

Show me a log where a person make such signifigant gains with AP that they couldn't do with ALA and the same nutritional intake and intensity and ill believe it. AP is a placebo product for the most part. I once belived the hype of these products then I realized they do pretty much nothing more if anything then creatine+ALA...

Don't believe me???
Then why don't the IFBB pros rave about these products and use them, themselves other then for sponsorships... I mean 20lbs in a month!!!! And extreme fat loss shedding!!! Why make the body take such harsh effects on so many roids and GH and just take this stuff with their superior genetics and lighten the load on the roids!

Theres a reason the pros stick to the basic supplements with additions of stuff like Citrillune malate and beta alanine, so on... its because they work.

As for the new Neovar I have yet to try so I can not knock it or give it praise until I do.. But seeing as it does use mono now im sure its much better as even studies show ethly-ester isn't absorbed into the body when ingested - maybe why I never liked the original as before I never read the science studies and believed the hype and posts of the common supplement user/bodybuilder.

I mean most the people on here are company reps, and the people that love their products... well they are the ones always doing the sponsored logs who wouldn't love free sup's and rage about em whether they believe they worked well or not. This is the truth. Look at sponsored logs on here and BB.com its always the same people. Or people who love the products.. why won't give others the chance to log the product. Also most of the logs only log their time on the product not before or after. I would like to see more logs that show their training before and after. As the placebo efffect tends to increase the intensity that is a good thing in a way though... But my philosophy is if your training then train, so I rarely lack intensity in the gym.

If these people love the product so much, im sure they wouldn't mind spending their hard earned cash on it. I rarely post, mostly read and gain knowledge. And i've always seen people talk down on products they had previously praised when it came to their own money...

My advice to you and anyone is to start off with stuff like: Protein isolate, Protein casein/a mix like Syntha-6, creatine mono, good multi vitamin, BCAA's, EAA's, Bulk Leucine, Taurine, beta alanine, citriulline malate, sesamin, fish oils, CLA. Stuff like this thats known to work. If you have money left over and want to spend then add in something like AP (Neovar in place of your creatine mono) and see how much of a vast difference you are making.
why the hell would i make up a number like that? I understand its not realistic, but no where did i i say water gain wasnt there. I just stated a 20 LBS increase at peak. i dont appreciate a comment like that callin BS on something i did. my logs state my numbers, weekly picture update as well as measurement, and weights. I discuss before and after. Check that out.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
why the hell would i make up a number like that? I understand its not realistic, but no where did i i say water gain wasnt there. I just stated a 20 LBS increase at peak. i dont appreciate a comment like that callin BS on something i did. my logs state my numbers, weekly picture update as well as measurement, and weights. I discuss before and after. Check that out.
Yah I back this guy up 100% this guy knows a lot more than most twice his age and his dedication, research and results speak from themselves. He is a good example for all the young guys around here.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Yah I back this guy up 100% this guy knows a lot more than most twice his age and his dedication, research and results speak from themselves. He is a good example for all the young guys around here.
thanks man much appreciated to hear a compliment like that!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:thumbsup:

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
neovar is good stuff, i was able to obtain a bottle from a awesome board member

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
i took this with anabolic pump and oh my my

Shadder516

Shadder516

Awards
you guys have any suggestions about when to take... I'm gonna definitely take 4 post and i dont know if i should take the other 4 pre workout or earlier in the day

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
mburrz, I was chosen to beta test the new neovar. Let me tell you this I will be BUYING more Neovar recomped for years to come..unless something better is made. And just to be clear IM NOT A REP or affiliated with the company in anyway.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
i was taking 3 60 minutes Pre-WO 4 post. the outline in my log worked really well for me

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
you guys have any suggestions about when to take... I'm gonna definitely take 4 post and i dont know if i should take the other 4 pre workout or earlier in the day
Pre-Workout! The best times to take NeoVar are Pre-workout and Post-workout with meals consisting of a good blend and mixture of fibrous simple and complex carbs (example oats and bananas).

Cheers!:cheers:

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
mburrz, I was chosen to beta test the new neovar. Let me tell you this I will be BUYING more Neovar recomped for years to come..unless something better is made. And just to be clear IM NOT A REP or affiliated with the company in anyway.
Regardless of my affiliation...I really don't see anything better coming out! NeoVar: Recomped is truly unique.

Lets put it this way. In a nutshell you get the best of both worlds...a solid creatine formula and a solid nutrient repartitioner formula. Really you can't ask for much more than that IMO. Oh yeah and to top it off...its reasonably priced and you get 240 caps to play with so its easy to make it a staple.

Cheers!:cheers:

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established

Hence my point is steroids or not they would use this product if it lived up to what you reps say... Would they not? As for AP... AP is often cited to being a similar product, personally I like APN for IGF-1/DRIVE/RPM but I found this product not worth the price.

Stop knocking things because your angry at yourself. Stop being a tart.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Did I read him say that Muscle-Tech gave results???? :blink:

Anyhow, you seem to like to label many things BAD, while I have yet to see someone else agree with you on any of them. You mean you have tried all thos products, say at least a full bottle, and have obtained no results with proper nutrition?

mburrz

Banned
Awards
You guys all buy into hype products AP/Neovar is ****! Why don't you go look up some posts by Deserusan, Layne Norton or Beast from scivation they have tried both and have numerous Journals explaining why they don't work. But I guess if your making 20 lbs gains in a month then something must be working. I mean most HARDCORE bodybuilders on roids will never ever make those gains....

But go ahead keep wasting your money on hyped products, while I'll get the same results if not better on the tried and true supplements.

Oh and about MT, all there products are amazing just overpriced. But at least they work, unlike products that are reasonably priced but don't.

Got to love products that have a high percentage chance of being a Non-Responder to superstar gains! Look at the posts and feedback of this product there is mainly those too outcomes. So ill believe the journals and the people on the bodybuilding forums with the highest rep and most bbing experience.

mburrz

Banned
Awards
Of course, I got results but nothing to brag about saying this product is amazing and nothing to spend the same amount of money on it again. Like I said Neovar is works but you can get same effects with creatine+ALA. As for AP and P-Slin they are both ****! And ALA alone is better then these products. So when it comes down to it id much rather spend the $30+ I save from not buying AP and other things.

As for Neovar if you prefer the convenience of it to creatine+ALA then I guess its worth the extra money for less supply. The only real negative thing i've said about Neovar is that you can get the same effects of creatine+ALA but are paying more for it.

AP/P-Slin is my main beef.

AN should sponsor Texaslifter I mean with 15 lbs gains in a month! Id love to see the gains this kid would make when he could spend his money on other supps as well. I mean I would expect the next Michael Lockett here... Were talking 50+lbs in a year! HOLY ****! SUPERSTARDOM!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You guys all buy into hype products AP/Neovar is ****! Why don't you go look up some posts by Deserusan, Layne Norton or Beast from scivation they have tried both and have numerous Journals explaining why they don't work....
I thought you had tried them yourself! NeoVar Recomped is not even one month since release, so I doubt your Deserusan and Layne Norten have tried it. Besides, there are many non-affiliated users that are convinced beyond doubt that NeoVar and Anabolic Pump are very effective products. You might want to look at those independent reviews before you take Deserusan's and Layne Norton's comments for gospel, whatever it was they said!

mburrz

Banned
Awards
Ive looked at these "independent reviews" these are mostly done by people who at the time loved NO-XPLODE and Cellmass when starting out!

They give into the placebo effect. Whenever i've looked at the log of someone with many years of experience or is highly educated in nutrition/chemistry they have knocked this product and brought Science journals in to prove it. Why would they do this they have nothing to gain? While you have tons of money to gain off this.

Most people are making some extra gains/getting more energy as they are eatting a lot more carbs then they normally do. And most think that merely eatting more carbs will make you fat regardless of exercise. They dont realize Neovar and AP aren't the main attributer to these gains and that its mostly the increase in cals and carbs.

But y'all can go ahead and ignore basic nutrition! Ill stick to what I do. I just came on here to let some people know to do more research on products before you spend $100+s on them. And I don't mean logs... I mean peer journals in which science and un-biased reports are made.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
mburrz say what u want but the results speak for themselves. when i used the org. i didnt change my diet, it was already solid and i gained.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ive looked at these "independent reviews" these are mostly done by people who at the time loved NO-XPLODE and Cellmass when starting out!

They give into the placebo effect. Whenever i've looked at the log of someone with many years of experience or is highly educated in nutrition/chemistry they have knocked this product and brought Science journals in to prove it. Why would they do this they have nothing to gain? While you have tons of money to gain off this.

Most people are making some extra gains/getting more energy as they are eatting a lot more carbs then they normally do. And most think that merely eatting more carbs will make you fat regardless of exercise. They dont realize Neovar and AP aren't the main attributer to these gains and that its mostly the increase in cals and carbs.

But y'all can go ahead and ignore basic nutrition! Ill stick to what I do. I just came on here to let some people know to do more research on products before you spend $100+s on them. And I don't mean logs... I mean peer journals in which science and un-biased reports are made.
Talking about science, show me just one randomized double-blind placebo-controlled study published in any peer-reviewed journal that concludes that creatine-monohydrate/phosphocreatine (in NeoVar Recomped), or Corosolic Acid and Tannins (in Anabolic Pump) and NeoVar Recomped (Corosolic Acid) do not work!

mburrz

Banned
Awards
I'm not going to take the time to find the journals. I believe the posts were made on here by Deserusan about AP many times and put up the articles and you as well as the main USPLabs rep have read them as I remember seeing your name on that thread. I also remember Deserusan getting in trouble for this as many Companies complained to Gaspari the company dese works for complaining. As it hurt their business. But the truth hurts sometimes doesn't it..

The journals can be found in the posts of these people but are deep, and i'm not looking for it. Nor taking the time to find the articles. Why don't you find me some articles that show these superior gains that can be made by these products.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not going to take the time to find the journals. I believe the posts were made on here by Deserusan about AP many times and put up the articles and you as well as the main USPLabs rep have read them as I remember seeing your name on that thread. I also remember Deserusan getting in trouble for this as many Companies complained to Gaspari the company dese works for complaining. As it hurt their business. But the truth hurts sometimes doesn't it..

The journals can be found in the posts of these people but are deep, and i'm not looking for it. Nor taking the time to find the articles. Why don't you find me some articles that show these superior gains that can be made by these products.
As it turns out, you make outrageous and unfounded statements, and when challenged, are not even remotely in a position to provide any type of convincing justification!

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
You guys all buy into hype products AP/Neovar is ****! Why don't you go look up some posts by Deserusan, Layne Norton or Beast from scivation they have tried both and have numerous Journals explaining why they don't work. But I guess if your making 20 lbs gains in a month then something must be working. I mean most HARDCORE bodybuilders on roids will never ever make those gains....

But go ahead keep wasting your money on hyped products, while I'll get the same results if not better on the tried and true supplements.

Oh and about MT, all there products are amazing just overpriced. But at least they work, unlike products that are reasonably priced but don't.

Got to love products that have a high percentage chance of being a Non-Responder to superstar gains! Look at the posts and feedback of this product there is mainly those too outcomes. So ill believe the journals and the people on the bodybuilding forums with the highest rep and most bbing experience.

I have taken several MT products and experienced NADA, ZERO. So I guess we can all say MT is BAD. Most of the pros are sponsored athletes and couldn't say anything other than their sponsor is good or they'd be FIRED! Do you really believe Jay Cutler loves MT or their money. Jay Cutler probably love HGH the most (as well as other things)...look at his Jaw line...current photos with the past. I remember reading he gained 40 lbs muscle 1st year training...wonder where that came from. If he is on HGH etc, why would he need something milder. I believe some supps work for some people more than others. Of coarse one must be disciplined in diet, training and rest or results will not be noticeable. I can assure U...most people have ZERO discipline in all 3 departments...just look around you. Discipline is HARD WORK and 99% of people are LAZY and looking for a magic pill.
Even roids are useless without the big 3 I stated above. Supps are probably more useless without the big 3 because they are milder...I think it's just common sense.

NO FLAMMING FROM THE FLAMERS...PLEASE!

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established

What a douche!!::rofl:

mburrz

Banned
Awards
As it turns out, you make outrageous and unfounded statements, and when challenged, are not even remotely in a position to provide any type of convincing justification!

Right, im not going to spend hours looking for these journals.

But you go ahead and keep ripping off people. Only RPM/Drive are your good products. Neovar is trash! Nuff said!

If MT products didn't give you gains then you have the worse genetics and neovar would surely not give you anything. As MT products are the basic staples in supplments just overpriced. I mean celltech is good creatine product but for $50 it just isnt worth it.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Right, im not going to spend hours looking for these journals.

But you go ahead and keep ripping off people. Only RPM/Drive are your good products. Neovar is trash! Nuff said!

If MT products didn't give you gains then you have the worse genetics and neovar would surely not give you anything. As MT products are the basic staples in supplments just overpriced. I mean celltech is good creatine product but for $50 it just isnt worth it.
Cell Tech and Nitro Tech were useless. Nitro Tech also was the nastiest thing I tried to drink...And it stained my shoes when I spilt it once. Since switching up to other products that didnt have "NANO DIFFUSE TECHNOLOGY" or other puffed up articulant names, I have seen some solid gains. I mean their ads show a guy who looks like he is going to rip your guts out and use them to paint with...and it all came from using their products, I agree with lucly, they use alot more and they have to LOVE the company that rights their paychecks.

And BTW genetically, I am prone to muscle growth since I was in HS.

You really seem angry about something more than supplements, do you want to talk about something, lay down on the couch.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established

Dude, I know for a fact that AP works. I've used numerous products that deal with blood sugar control and I know what works and what doesn't. There're a ton of nitwits who can't use a product properly and therefore, it AIN'T WORK DAWG.

AP isn't the most versatile supplement out there. As a matter of fact, it won't work for many people. Sure. You have to know how to time it and you need to actually 'calibrate' it so to speak. Don't go bashing products because you hear some dude from another company say it doesn't.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Of course, I got results but nothing to brag about saying this product is amazing and nothing to spend the same amount of money on it again. Like I said Neovar is works but you can get same effects with creatine+ALA. As for AP and P-Slin they are both ****! And ALA alone is better then these products. So when it comes down to it id much rather spend the $30+ I save from not buying AP and other things.

As for Neovar if you prefer the convenience of it to creatine+ALA then I guess its worth the extra money for less supply. The only real negative thing i've said about Neovar is that you can get the same effects of creatine+ALA but are paying more for it.

AN should sponsor Texaslifter I mean with 15 lbs gains in a month! Id love to see the gains this kid would make when he could spend his money on other supps as well. I mean I would expect the next Michael Lockett here... Were talking 50+lbs in a year! HOLY ****! SUPERSTARDOM!
Ahhh AP/P-Slin... lol. Dude, it doesn't work for everyone and it won't work if you don't take it properly and/or you give up too easily. You just sound angry because the product didn't suit you. Stop being a damn baby.

mburrz

Banned
Awards
W/e continue getting ripped off by supplement companies. It is only when people get smart about the supplements will you see companies producing quality products.

Continue thinking AP/PSlin worked as your pic justifies otherwise...

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established

i appreciate you being a smart ass about my results. when you go very high on carbs, and bulk as i am with how i was taking that and water consumption...i dont see that being that being insane. very mature by the way. If you dont like it so much why are you even here? learn,teach, lead is the motto of Anabolic Minds, not insult, argue, trash talk. There are other forums where that is appropriate

Last edited:

gmc4180

Awards
  • Established
Oh and about MT, all there products are amazing just overpriced. But at least they work...

:rolleyes::rolleyes: Can someone tell me why we continue to respond to this troll?? That statement above says it all.. I refuse to read this crap anymore. /rant /thread

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:rolleyes::rolleyes: Can someone tell me why we continue to respond to this troll?? That statement above says it all.. I refuse to read this crap anymore. /rant /thread
:goodpost:

Also, Texas is a genetic freak. 20 lbs is just him getting started. I see bigger gains coming.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
:goodpost:

Also, Texas is a genetic freak. 20 lbs is just him getting started. I see bigger gains coming.
Those are def. some impressive gains!

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
W/e continue getting ripped off by supplement companies. It is only when people get smart about the supplements will you see companies producing quality products.

Continue thinking AP/PSlin worked as your pic justifies otherwise...
Dude, who are you talking to? You need to stick to the forums tailored to the mentally challenged so you can be at the same level as your other fellow board members.