sleep enviornment

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
the body does most of its growing during sleep. is that just because of the release of certian hormones, or is there another factor that promotes than anabolic enviornment. depending what that other factor could be, this would be an interesting product idea: a supplement that could put the body in the same enviornment but without the sleep of course

this kinda sounds like powerfull, but is there anything else that could work???

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
I cant say for sure, but I think a very large part is the fact that the body is generally shut down in that it has a lot less to worry about while asleep. Thus the body can really prioritize in building up damaged areas (from training) and heal.

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well then maybe a supp that overwhelmed the body with muscle damage signals, prioritizing that above all else. and if im not mistaken that sounds alot like prostganglions(XFACTOR) right????

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dark environment . Do as much as you can to sleep at night and be awake early during the day-time. i noticed I get more done this way and feel better(even if you have to give up club game or whatever)

If you live with room mates put on a relaxing music cd on repeat.or you can find a loud air purifier. get new pillows every so often. keep your room neat and clean and cool. the best temperature is 68-72 degrees.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
The largest daily peak of human growth hormone occurs about 1 hour after you fall asleep. GABA, Phenibut, & Melatonin can all enhance HGH even further when taken before bed. Nimbus makes Abyss which has L-Tryptophan, GABA, and Phenibut in it along with some key vitamins. Helps enhance sleep and increase HGH. Mine should be here anyday now :woohoo:

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah, i just started taking somnidren and so far love its effects. will have to look into the abyss

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I used to be a melatonin/diphenhydramine junkie, but after trying GABA im hooked.
Yeah good stuff. Ever try Phenibut? It's probably the strongest OTC sleep supp out there. If you dose too high, it nearly feels like straight xanax. High doses ED can get a little habit forming though so you gotta watch.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
Phenibut?
No i havent, i've heard mixed reviews, alot of them said hangovers the next day were common. While others say its the best thing since sliced bread.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
No i havent, i've heard mixed reviews, alot of them said hangovers the next day were common. While others say its the best thing since sliced bread.
It's weird the 1st two times I used it I got bad sleep hangovers & I almost never used it again. But after that I never had a sleep hangover ever again. As long as you don't use it ED and over do the dose I'd give it a huge thumbs up.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am kind of perplexed that anybody under 40 would have to take anything that would help them sleep. The only thing that comes to mind is stress, in which case dealing with the cause may be a better answer than taking supps. I do realize some have unique situations which are beyond my experience. These would be exceptions.

Early to bed is good advice I find the quality of sleep I get when I go to bed early and get up early is far superior than I would normally get. And that quiet time very early is really a nice time to relax your mind maybe do some meditation just basically chill out and relax. Very condusive to a stress free lifestyle.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I've had sleep issues since I was in my early to mid 20's. My Father had sleep issues most of his life as well, as did his father, awkward.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Then you would be one of the exceptions and it appears to be hereditary. What does the doctor say about it.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Then you would be one of the exceptions and it appears to be hereditary. What does the doctor say about it.
At 1st he put me on sleep meds but that only lasted a couple of days before I stopped cuz I had too hard of a time gettin up the next day. Then he just gave me some suggestions on how to get better sleep, which I've tried mostly already. It's consistent in that it happens a few times a week but not every night so I've come to accept it.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like a chemical imbalance, I don't blame you for searching out some herbal solutions. Maybe a naturopath would have some suggestions.

LeanGuy

LeanGuy

Awards
  • Established
I used to be a melatonin/diphenhydramine junkie, but after trying GABA im hooked.
How much GABA? I've taken up to 2g with little effect... face felt a little flushed, but not drowsy. For me, phenibut works best but tolerance builds quick.

IKE07

Awards
Sleep problems can also be due to Electromagnetic radiation. Some sleep experts recommend unplugging all appliances in the bedroom. Ive found this to be very helpful. Sleep masks are good as well. As far as a magic supp to replace sleep, aint gonna happen, too much goes on.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Sleep problems can also be due to Electromagnetic radiation. Some sleep experts recommend unplugging all appliances in the bedroom. Ive found this to be very helpful. Sleep masks are good as well. As far as a magic supp to replace sleep, aint gonna happen, too much goes on.
That's quite an interesting piece of info. Especially considering I have 2 computers, a massive sound system and relatively large tv in my bedroom. I'll have to give it a shot.

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ive heard good things about Phenibut, but have yet to try it. right now im just enjoying my somnidren.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been sleeping very well when using IGF2.