Arnold Samples

sf9ersfan8

sf9ersfan8

Awards
for those of you who went to the arnold, what do you do with all thoses sup's? i've tried some and all but there is no way im going to get through them all, especially if i plan on ordering anything else besides staple sup's.
also find anything that got your attention? I really liked the VPX meltdown, awesome energy. stimulant X was a little hardcore for me, i felt energy come on then i got this pounding headache, lightheadedness, and stomach sickness.

tattoopierced1

I usually trade samples for other samples with people i go with.. can usually get a decent supply of something after doing such.

sf9ersfan8

sf9ersfan8

Awards
thats a good idea. i'd do it if i had friends that worked out. what did you bulk up on?

tattoopierced1

thats a good idea. i'd do it if i had friends that worked out. what did you bulk up on?
i usually just trade up any fat burners i get for protein... one can never have too much protein.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I usually trade samples for other samples with people i go with.. can usually get a decent supply of something after doing such.
Sounds like Halloween. Trading supp samples sounds like my kind of trading.

sf9ersfan8

sf9ersfan8

Awards
Sounds like Halloween. Trading supp samples sounds like my kind of trading.
did you not go? if not i would totally recommend it for next year, this was my first year and it was totally worth the 30 bucks(for all weekend) + drive to columbus

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
did you not go? if not i would totally recommend it for next year, this was my first year and it was totally worth the 30 bucks(for all weekend) + drive to columbus
Its the whole drive to Columbus part, but yeah, I've always wanted to check it out. I went to the Iron Man this year, but its no Arnold.

sf9ersfan8

sf9ersfan8

Awards
Its the whole drive to Columbus part, but yeah, I've always wanted to check it out. I went to the Iron Man this year, but its no Arnold.
where do you live? my drive was about 5.5 hours coming from southwest Indiana. i plan on doing it again net year. was the Iron Man good? what was that like?

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
where do you live? my drive was about 5.5 hours coming from southwest Indiana. i plan on doing it again net year. was the Iron Man good? what was that like?
Southern California. The Iron Man was within the L.A. Fit Expo, so there was a huge convention attached to it, like a mini Arnold. It was pretty cool. I met a handful of pro's walking around the expo.

I accidentally ran into Lee Priest, he was actually hanging out by Randy Coutures MMA autograph signing booth. I think he was watching the Brazilian Jiu Jitsu tournament going on right there.

I saw Chris Cormier being interviewed by Flex Wheeler. I met Trey Brewer (who looked like he was 300lbs+), Brandon Curry, James Flex Lewis and a couple other pro's walking around the expo.

I think the only pro I was starstruck by was Lee Priest. He's a favorite of mine.

Brandon Curry looked the most impressive in person. He was wearing body armour and he was thick, wide, conditioned, just huge and clean. It was crazy.

James Lewis' calves looked like tumors, it was nuts.

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
another suggestion; you could send them, to me. I'd be more than happy to eat any and all supplement samples you're not interested in! :lol:

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
another suggestion; you could send them, to me. I'd be more than happy to eat any and all supplement samples you're not interested in! :lol:
Jim Morrison of the DOORS style, I like it.