Met-RX please...?

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
So Met-Rx has a huge reputation im sure everyone knows about. Especially being the main sponsor for Worlds Strongest Man competitions.
I saw a new add by them in a little "shoppe" mag i get for free for these brownies...got me thinking.

Is there a chance Nutraplanet would pick Met-Rx up? Have they tried but just couldnt get use the great prices they always do? I understand MEt-Rx is a bit more expensive, but they have some solid MRs, RTDs, cheat food.

Peace.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't think there is anythng remarkable about these products. I think it is just clever marketing and the right pockets fleaced. That has always been my impression anyways.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
they arent good. iv tried them. ha very dense

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
they arent good. iv tried them. ha very dense
Really...why do you guys say that?
I used to use the packet MRs, I like the Big 100 bars, the RTDs werent bad.

I was just throwin it out there.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
well i mean they arent disgusting tasting, its just hard to eat a whole one without getting tired of it. they are extremely dense and thick and they are kinda clumpy...? haha

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Met-Rx is a great company with excellent products. I'd take a Met-Rx product over BSN or VPX!. Great price on their Whey when protein prices are sky high. Solid products, just over-looked by many. Their products are not over-hyped either.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
The Big 100 bars are nasassty! They are like Wax. But their MRP's in a can are O.K. if that's all you can do, or for an on the go situation. Their protein is WAAAAY expensive when you put it up against All the Whey or Trueprotein.com.
I do like watching the Strongman shows.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The Big 100 bars are nasassty! They are like Wax. But their MRP's in a can are O.K. if that's all you can do, or for an on the go situation. Their protein is WAAAAY expensive when you put it up against All the Whey or Trueprotein.com.
I do like watching the Strongman shows.

Have you tried the Big Colossal Super Cookie Crunch?. If you don't like them, well you're not human!. The protein isn't much more expensive than all the whey. 73 servings for $39.99 isn't that bad a deal. I'm sure it can be found even cheaper than that though.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Have you tried the Big Colossal Super Cookie Crunch?. If you don't like them, well you're not human!. The protein isn't much more expensive than all the whey. 73 servings for $39.99 isn't that bad a deal. I'm sure it can be found even cheaper than that though.
Yes, I have tried it. It was O.K. It is just tiresome to eat. It makes my jaw hurt after ten minutes of chewing. And their protein is good , I have a shake at my gym every morning made with their protein and weight gainer among other things.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, I have tried it. It was O.K. It is just tiresome to eat. It makes my jaw hurt after ten minutes of chewing. And their protein is good , I have a shake at my gym every morning made with their protein and weight gainer among other things.

Tiresome?. I guess I'm a slob than because I finish one in about 3-4 minutes!. Not really too chewy at all. Crunchy and chewy, but not too much of one or the other. Great texture in my opinion. I don't eat bars much at all, but when I do it is a Met-Rx if I can find one at the store.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tiresome?. I guess I'm a slob than because I finish one in about 3-4 minutes!. Not really too chewy at all. Crunchy and chewy, but not too much of one or the other. Great texture in my opinion. I don't eat bars much at all, but when I do it is a Met-Rx if I can find one at the store.
Ditto :cool:

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
FWIW make your own whey brownies and cookies lol

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
FWIW make your own whey brownies and cookies lol
quiet clown....haha
Im to lazy too and havent found a good recipe. And after you buy the ingredient and take the time to make brownies of your own or bar or whatever so you choose, they will prolly suck compared to these.

Met-Rx Big 100 bars rock, especially the apple pie, and the carmel one.

Not even the bars, the RTDs to me kind of suck, the packet ones are great though.
As mentioned above they mixe thick but they should be used for bulking due to profile, so splitting it in half is a good idea.
Or mix it in a bowl and spoon feed it....?

Well, glad i got some input going...i should have made this a poll, can i still?