Rookie: So much crap, looking for help for a stack..

turbo96max

Awards
ok , I am 26, 6.1 , 185 lbs, thin built. I have been loosing fat, and muscle while eating right and working out. I am looking more defined, but I have lossed strength and some muscle mass. I am looking for a stack to help me build muscle mass while not gaining fat. I have researched but theres just sooooo much outhere... makes me just go for the real deal drugs. I dont take anything right now, not even a protein shake.

I have read about nitrobol,Ecdysterone,andro-shock, read that protein shakes dont do much of anything bc you dont absorb the proteins. im looking for help, i looking for a nice stack program of supplements so i can keep dieting properly, but still gain mass and keep loosing fat.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
with any good bulk comes fat, but my first recommendation would be to find a protein shake with high protein, low carbs and low fat.

IMO theres no such thing as a "lean" bulk.....its either bulk, or cut

turbo96max

Awards
have you read about these super proteins that are more highly absorbed and have higher absorbed percentages? what should come first then? bulk and gain some fat, then cut, or get cut then try to bulk up?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
do u know what ur bodyfat% is? 6' at 180 thats not so big....i would suggest bulking for a couple months....THEN cut

turbo96max

Awards
well thats where the issue lies, i gain all my fat in my belly and face, so just gaining weight is not my goal.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
its all in ur diet.

i just recently started a diet i somewhat made for myself. the goal is to cut fat and maintain/build muscle.

4 days less than 10 carbs (high protein, high fat), 1 day carb-load etc....

my suggestion for u is.....drink A LOT of water, watch ur sodium intake, and cut ur carbs a little bit

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
have you read about these super proteins that are more highly absorbed and have higher absorbed percentages? what should come first then? bulk and gain some fat, then cut, or get cut then try to bulk up?
don't get caught up in some marketing scheme about super proteins! all you need is a whey protein for post workout and possibly some casein for when you go to bed.

the nice thing about adding muscle (bulking) is that it's a sure fire way to increase your metabolism...for every pound of muscle you add you burn an extra 50 cal per day. add on 10 pounds of muscle and you're burning an extra 500 cal/day! this can come in handy once you decide to cut.

also, you can't go out of control when you bulk...you still have to keep your diet clean; you just eat more than your maintenance intake by a little bit. it's not a license to hit the buffet or attack an ice cream stand!

BTW: how old are you and how long have you been training?

I think the best way to offer advice would be if you could provide your BF%. also, do you gain weight easily?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
...its all in ur diet...
nosnmiveins is completely right! I believe nutrition is 70%, training is 20%, and sleep, etc equals the other 10%...although don't forget how important rest is!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
don't get caught up in some marketing scheme about super proteins! all you need is a whey protein for post workout and possibly some casein for when you go to bed.

the nice thing about adding muscle (bulking) is that it's a sure fire way to increase your metabolism...for every pound of muscle you add you burn an extra 50 cal per day. add on 10 pounds of muscle and you're burning an extra 500 cal/day! this can come in handy once you decide to cut.

also, you can't go out of control when you bulk...you still have to keep your diet clean; you just eat more than your maintenance intake by a little bit. it's not a license to hit the buffet or attack an ice cream stand!

BTW: how old are you and how long have you been training?

I think the best way to offer advice would be if you could provide your BF%. also, do you gain weight easily?
i agree 100%, although once a month the guys at baskin robbins hide when they see me coming.:burg:

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
i agree 100%, although once a month the guys at baskin robbins hide when they see me coming.:burg:
You said it, every good diet needs at least one cheat meal a month to keep you going.

As for a stack. 1 can Tuna, 1/4 cup Walnuts, 1 Apple, 3 cups spinach Spinach.

38.5 protein
28 carbs
6 fiber
20 fat

446 calories

add a banana to that for another 25-30 carbs (120cal).

That usually makes up several meals for me throughout the week. Somedays I add 2 cups of skim milk and drop the walnuts depending on how I'm feeling. Foodstack for the win!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A lean bulk is possible it's just hard to control your diet when your so anabolic, it's all about diet if you diet clean you will gain mostly muscle. You can actually gain mass and lose fat using good diet. Newbs do this all the time. It does get harder when mass gain slows, this is where supps can help a little.

Diet first though.