Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
sp447

sp447

Awards
  • Established
So instead of taking 4 caps a day I'd take.... 2?

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Did you flunk math? lol.. i'd start at 4 and go to 6/day.

The original Mass Fx was a bit weak
orly??? I'll gladly debate ya on that one, broski. ;) :whip:

For your weight, I would definitely stick to just the 4 caps/day. The formula is pretty potent, and that is absolutely plenty, especially if you've never run it or anything like it before. Dose on workout days is 2 caps pre-workout, and the other 2 caps taken individually and spread out equally throughout the day. On off days, do 4 caps, spreading them all out.

But to answer your original question, you definitely don't need to do any sort of PCT for this. Though it's potent, it is not a prohormone. I personally love the original, and have nearly a full bottle left that I'm keeping out of homage to my original experience with AX. (Ok, so I'm tapping it right now to use 2 pre-w/o combined with 6 of the new version - MFX Max - during my 3-AD cycle. Yes, I do go nuts sometimes...)

If you need any help at all with it, just let us know! We'll be more than happy to walk you through anything you'd like. Remember to keep the protein intake high, and drink a bunch of water with it. MFX always had the tendency to act as a slight diuretic in me, so if you start peeing alot, make sure to keep hydrated!!

Good luck with it! And when you're done, maybe give the new one a try!! :D

sp447

sp447

Awards
  • Established
Did you flunk math? lol.. i'd start at 4 and go to 6/day.

The original Mass Fx was a bit weak
I did flunk math. LOL
orly??? I'll gladly debate ya on that one, broski. ;) :whip:

For your weight, I would definitely stick to just the 4 caps/day. The formula is pretty potent, and that is absolutely plenty, especially if you've never run it or anything like it before. Dose on workout days is 2 caps pre-workout, and the other 2 caps taken individually and spread out equally throughout the day. On off days, do 4 caps, spreading them all out.

But to answer your original question, you definitely don't need to do any sort of PCT for this. Though it's potent, it is not a prohormone. I personally love the original, and have nearly a full bottle left that I'm keeping out of homage to my original experience with AX. (Ok, so I'm tapping it right now to use 2 pre-w/o combined with 6 of the new version - MFX Max - during my 3-AD cycle. Yes, I do go nuts sometimes...)

If you need any help at all with it, just let us know! We'll be more than happy to walk you through anything you'd like. Remember to keep the protein intake high, and drink a bunch of water with it. MFX always had the tendency to act as a slight diuretic in me, so if you start peeing alot, make sure to keep hydrated!!

Good luck with it! And when you're done, maybe give the new one a try!! :D
A few more Question's

1) How long should the cycle be?
2) Would it be safe to take White Flood and RPM along with it for Pre Workout?

Thanks for your help

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
A few more Question's

1) How long should the cycle be?
2) Would it be safe to take White Flood and RPM along with it for Pre Workout?

Thanks for your help
No prob! Cycle length for should be no more than 6 weeks. If you have just one bottle, the dosing of 4/day will last you 30 days with 120 caps in the bottle.

As far as pre-w/o stuff... I'm not a huge fan of NO products, but white flood has a good bit of stim for that extra go-go. I've yet to try RPM, so can't comment on that one. If you're just looking for a stim to go with it, you should be just fine. With the 2 pre-w/o dose, you should notice an increase in drive, aggression, and focus. We don't use the phrase "alpha male mentality" for nothing!! Try it without the stims first, and add 'em in if you feel the need to. :)

Anything else, fire away! :D

sp447

sp447

Awards
  • Established
Nope nothing else. thanks for your help.

I'll run a log if I can