Creatine Glucanate?

footster

footster

Awards
Was gonna buy this creatine Glucanate bulk from np..sorry if im spelling wrong. I heard it was one of the best. Opinions on this type of creatine? And was going to buy bulk Beta-alanine to stack. Mostly just curious if creatine glucanate is worth it.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm a big fan of the Gluconate form of creatine. No bloat, no stomach discomfort, and it seems to uptake well.

footster

footster

Awards
o great. thats what ive been hearing thanks dude.

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
agreed, i went with that option when i picked up the ultimate pump stack and was very happy with CG... like dsade said no bloat or GI discomfort, and all the positives of mono

footster

footster

Awards
should i just throw that in my pre/post work out shakes? or?....

footster

footster

Awards
alot of the mags i've been reading is 3 to 5 grams pre and post workout

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
creatine gluconate is a great product! I personally think it's overpriced though.

the gluconate is just the delivery system for the creatine.

have you taken creatine mono before? if so, did you have any adverse reactions to it? the following is if you didn't have any adverse reaction to creatine mono:

my personal opinion:
get creatine mono and Kwick Karb (WMS). you can get a kilo of each for about $23 and that will last you a long time...compared to 1kilo of creatine gluconate for $60. mix the creatine mono and the kwick karb together; the kwick carb will act as the transport for the creatine.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
...cheap and effective!

I don't rec adding the WMS for pre workout though...it can spike insulin and you don't want to crash during workout.

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
...cheap and effective!

I don't rec adding the WMS for pre workout though...it can spike insulin and you don't want to crash during workout.

i love WMS pre-workout... it's fast digesting, but complex enough for sustained energy throughout your workout

footster

footster

Awards
Lol so many different opinions. I havent tried creatine mono since i was 16 and probably used it wrong. I just had good gains with Size On and i know that has mostly creatine glucanate. Althought the price difference using the crea mono is defiently convincing.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
if you search the forums there are 100's of threads on what form of creatine is best...they almost always point to creatine mono. it's tried and proven!

and, if you try it and it doesn't do much for you or you get cramping then you're only out $13 (even if you buy a kilo of it)...rather than $60.