Help me with my cycle.

iamhuge3

iamhuge3

Awards
Just got Some Halo.

Been lifting 2 years. Did only one prohormone cycle before of Halo/furazadrol at reg dose.

Now i am running halo by itself at 100 mg/day. Very excited. I am currently cutting. im 207 lbs and 15 %bf. wanna lower that and keep my muscle which is why i have halo. Would also like to gain muscle.

Ive been having aroud 300-320 gram protein/day
200 carbs.
100 fat.
how does my diet look? should i up the carbs so i gain muscle or is it enough.
Also what should i do for Post cycle.

Thanx.
I am doing no cardio for fear of loosing muscle, and i am taking clen. 100 mcg/ day. 2 week on, 2 week off.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
protein/carbs/fat look fine. are u running 100mg/day for 4 weeks? even with such a mild designer i'd say have a SERM on hand...but u MIGHT be able to get away with PCS

also, what "Halo" are u taking?

iamhuge3

iamhuge3

Awards
thanks nosinmiveins. Im taking Powerdrol made by german american technologys. running it for one month. what serm?
Sorry bout post in wrong place. just registered.

iamhuge3

iamhuge3

Awards
Halo is pretty mild prohormone tho, you really think ill need legit stuff like clomid and NoLva. friends were telling me all i need is bottle of gaspari novadex.

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
Halo is pretty mild prohormone tho, you really think ill need legit stuff like clomid and NoLva. friends were telling me all i need is bottle of gaspari novadex.
See my post above

SERM is overkill. Novedex would be fine but run a natural test booster with it. It'll slosh your libido.

iamhuge3

iamhuge3

Awards
oh. didint understand what overkill was. so sick, ill run novadex with like a reallly strong test booster and im set.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Did that guy actually snort it? I thought it was a joke but the pipe was real close to the powder .

Either way he still already has a massive thing of Cell Tech so I can't see how he can make fun of it...

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Did that guy actually snort it? I thought it was a joke but the pipe was real close to the powder .

Either way he still already has a massive thing of Cell Tech so I can't see how he can make fun of it...
Yeah, that looked legit to me.

Can't be much worse than that time 3 of my classmates and I thought it would be a good idea to chug 2 Jolt colas and snort 2 Pixie Stix each on the last day of 5th grade. :run:

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, that looked legit to me.

Can't be much worse than that time 3 of my classmates and I thought it would be a good idea to chug 2 Jolt colas and snort 2 Pixie Stix each on the last day of 5th grade. :run:
lmao. That second statement makes your custom title 100% legit ahah.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 35
Anabolics 32
Anabolics 17
Swolechopper Anabolics 16
Supplements 10