Stoked/PCS or Sustain Alpha?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm starting a pulse and I was thinking about taking either stoked or sustain alpha on my off days along with a natty test booster...

anyone have experience with both Stoked/PCS and Sustain Alpha that can give a rec of one over the other?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
...basically, is sustain alpha worth the additional cost (it's a bit more expensive)?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All I can say is I like PCS. Don't know much about Sustain.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've enjoyed my experiences with PCS too but I know the oral bioavailability of reservatrol is horrible...that's why I was curious about sustain alpha.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah I wasn't aware of that. I will look into it, but if something works.... I do research and try to understand it but I often find that what makes sense on paper doesn't come true in real life. I guess this is why your asking the question though lol.

Motox

Awards
  • Established
What are you pulsing? Ive used both sustain and pcs both are good Id prolly go with sustain tho if not use stoked and not pcs.

Motox

Awards
  • Established
I am using sutain now but along side clomid and torem

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What are you pulsing? Ive used both sustain and pcs both are good Id prolly go with sustain tho if not use stoked and not pcs.
thanks for the feedback, it'll be an epi pulse.

do you have experience using it in this fashion?

Motox

Awards
  • Established
To be honest I really dont believe in pulsing thats purely my opinion and is not a shot at you. I really dont think i will make a diff supression wise. But it will be interesting to see what happens it is a good concept tho.

ekdevil

Awards
isnt the total resveratrol in sustain is about 100mg of 99% trans?hopefully primordial can go on this thread and say the amount.i dont think its worth the extra$.both great products and prim0rdial has excellent customer service.

rabican

rabican

Awards
  • Established
stoked and pcs are the same.

-------

"There is 135mg in each 5 pump serving of Sustain Alpha, so you should be getting around 67mg in the body."

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
stoked and pcs are the same.

-------

"There is 135mg in each 5 pump serving of Sustain Alpha, so you should be getting around 67mg in the body."
thanks, this is really close to what Primordial Performance told me in another thread:

"you are getting about 120mg of 99% pure resveratrol and 70mg of 99% pure 7,8 Benzoflavone with each 5 pump application of Sustain."

I just ordered some sustain alpha and some toco-8, I'm going to see how it compares to stoked/PCS.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
I love Sustain. And PCS/Stoked. For PCT I use both. Grande bolas todos.