Opinions On Genera "epidrol"

bk21091

Awards
HI THANKS FOR HELPING

I am about to buy Epidrol and just want to know if anyone has any opionions on or about it before I buy.
Also, any extra info you can give me on it would be great.

Thanks

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
my opinion.....EAT MORE, ur a fcuking twig....no steroids for u

spigot

spigot

Awards
get to a stagnant 180 before considering steroids.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
You are not ready. Food and exercise are steroids for you at this point, You have too much "natural" growing to do before you even contemplate the DARK SIDE!!!!!!

DeathDealer

Awards
I just finished a 4 week cycle of Epidrol, and it works great. It's a pure, potent clone of Havoc - same thing, just cheaper.

That being said.....I have to agree with the others here. It's too soon to be looking at it right now. Eat right and train harder, and have several years of lifting under your belt first.

It took me a while before I considered going to the "dark side". I started at 5' 10" and 230 lbs at 38 years old, and lifting weights for over 20 years.

If I were young (<25yrs) I wouldn't even think of touching them. If I were small (<200lbs) I wouldn't even think of touching them. If I lacked lifting experience (<5yrs constant training) I wouldn't even think of touching them.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good job guys. Experience before products.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
did you realize that epidrol is a steroid?

at you're weight it's obvious that something is missing from your diet...even if you took a steroid (and that is def not recommended!!!) you wouldn't gain unless your diet were fixed.

how long have you been training, how old are you? post your diet and training routine...I'm sure we can help you tweak it so that you can make some gains naturally.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok now you've gone and made me really hungry.

mmm cow...

daniel35

daniel35

Awards
  • Established
I won't get into whether or not you should use something like epidrol, but I will say this, I've used both epidrol and havoc, but I gained more weight and strength from epidrol. I know they are supposed to be the same thing, but either they are slightly different isomers of the same chemical, or maybe there is more mgs in the epidrol than listed.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
I won't get into whether or not you should use something like epidrol, but I will say this, I've used both epidrol and havoc, but I gained more weight and strength from epidrol. I know they are supposed to be the same thing, but either they are slightly different isomers of the same chemical, or maybe there is more mgs in the epidrol than listed.
Which did you take first? How many cycles have you done? How long of a break between both products?

Just curious:cheers:

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Triple WOW!!! WTF 6'2 145lbs???? Is that even possible?:jaw:
HAHA, I was 6'4 185lbs at point in my life and looking back I looked like complete ****!! I couldn't think of what he looks like. No offense little man.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
dude thats def not good enough., im only 5'8 and weigh a solid 165 @ between 8-10% BF depending on the day. and im all natural. just tweak your diet, workout, rest times. Macros are important. no matter what your age man it will do little to nothing in the long run. expect decent gains, and then loose approx half in PCT from what i hear. whats the point?

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
dude thats def not good enough., im only 5'8 and weigh a solid 165 @ between 8-10% BF depending on the day. and im all natural. just tweak your diet, workout, rest times. Macros are important. no matter what your age man it will do little to nothing in the long run. expect decent gains, and then loose approx half in PCT from what i hear. whats the point?
quit saying you're all natural

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
why? how am i not? Im pretty sure i post openly with what i take. SO i dont really see what the confusion is. Im prety sure if i wasnt i wouldnt be able to wrestle considering we have testing.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
quit saying you're all natural
not to be an ass but i did remember texas saying he did do mdrol before. I think thats what rugger is coming from. I also remember reading that you said you say "I did mdrol before, big mistake but I did it"

With that said that disqualifies you from being "all natural"

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
why? how am i not? Im pretty sure i post openly with what i take. SO i dont really see what the confusion is. Im prety sure if i wasnt i wouldnt be able to wrestle considering we have testing.
You've taken steroids before. You've admitted on this website to taking steroids. I wouldn't be surprised if you've also taken other steroids such as epistane/havoc from looking at your post history.

You've taken steroids, you are not and will never again be natural no matter what you tell yourself.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
ive never done Mdrol. abotu a year ago i ran 2 weeks or torque and then hoped off. and those gains were lost due to cut for wrestling. so i guess ill state it this way...I have been natural the past year and have been able to bulk about 25-30 LBS naturally.

what about my post history? how the hell does that show i have taken steroids? Ive documented every supplement ive ever run since joining this site...so im not sure what your getting at by that?

daniel35

daniel35

Awards
  • Established
Which did you take first? How many cycles have you done? How long of a break between both products?

Just curious:cheers:
I took havoc first when it first was released, I even had to pay the higher pre-sale price, I think it was like 45 bucks. I've done a dozen or more prohormone cycles. There was at least a year between the havoc and epidrol. I'm not saying havoc is bad at all, it's just epidrol seemed more potent.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
exactly! that was my stance too!

that's why I asked the OP to post diet and training info.

TSB4me

TSB4me

Awards
  • Established
Now with that said, claiming that you did something and it was a mistake is fine. But when you first say something and then claim you never said it just breaks all credibility you have. As far as I am concerned your credibility has been broken because of it. In other words its better to admit you were wrong and ignorant and tricked than to lie. I didnt really mind that fact that you said you did mdrol previously, it was just shocking to me. When you lie it breaks your credibility and the crediblity for your future if you ever become a rep. Reps need credibility, honesty, integrity, Now if you lie then your credibility is just shot because I remember 100% what you said in the past. (if you keep on denying it I might just quote you)
I wanna see a bit more credibility next time you post cellardude.:stick:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I wanna see a bit more credibility next time you post cellardude.:stick:
haha, that post was a little self-righteous, but cellar means well.:cheers:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha, that post was a little self-righteous, but cellar means well.:cheers:
You mean he has credibility? lol yah I agree.

Tex is a smart young man I vote we cut him some slack on this one.