IDS Post Cycle Tabs

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Talking IDS Post Cycle Tabs


    Anyone have any experience with these? I just received a pack and am starting them today. One of the ingredients is Aspire. Is this the same boner-inducing compound found in Aspire36 which we all know and love? I am truly looking forward to 24/7 hardons if that is the case.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Lumalux View Post
    Anyone have any experience with these? I just received a pack and am starting them today. One of the ingredients is Aspire. Is this the same boner-inducing compound found in Aspire36 which we all know and love? I am truly looking forward to 24/7 hardons if that is the case.
    they are fabulous, try them and then post your results
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Lumalux View Post
    Anyone have any experience with these? I just received a pack and am starting them today. One of the ingredients is Aspire. Is this the same boner-inducing compound found in Aspire36 which we all know and love? I am truly looking forward to 24/7 hardons if that is the case.
    What cycle are you using these for? I wouldn't touch a kitchen sink post cycle product, especially not from IDS.

  4. I am not cycling anything other than Tribulus and some other herbs. As you can see from my stats, I weigh virtually nothing. I am 42 years old. I am mainly looking for something to counter the natural drop in test that comes with age. Some of the herbal supps have given me really good results. I have been taking sarsaparilla (smilax) and horny goat weed for about two weeks and have been unbelievably horny. I already get frequent erections with very little provocation. I'm afraid of what will happen with PCT Tabs! My overall mood has been so good because of the heightened libido. I don't know if it's the sarsaparilla or the horny goat weed, but I woke up in the middle of the night last night with major wood, took care of business, and had the most unbelievable orgasm.

    I started the PCT Tabs this morning and will take 4 a day and will report on the effects.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Lumalux View Post
    I am not cycling anything other than Tribulus and some other herbs. As you can see from my stats, I weigh virtually nothing. I am 42 years old. I am mainly looking for something to counter the natural drop in test that comes with age. Some of the herbal supps have given me really good results. I have been taking sarsaparilla (smilax) and horny goat weed for about two weeks and have been unbelievably horny. I already get frequent erections with very little provocation. I'm afraid of what will happen with PCT Tabs! My overall mood has been so good because of the heightened libido. I don't know if it's the sarsaparilla or the horny goat weed, but I woke up in the middle of the night last night with major wood, took care of business, and had the most unbelievable orgasm.

    I started the PCT Tabs this morning and will take 4 a day and will report on the effects.
    they should be taken at night , not in the morning.
    I know some people like to bash IDS but nowadays their products work as its suppose to work.
    Mass tabs is an example , before they were discontinued everybody bash them , then those same guys payed more than 100 dollars for a box , now that they came back they probably will be bashed again.
    Trust me pct tabs work and work very well, try them and then post your results .
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Lumalux View Post
    I am not cycling anything other than Tribulus and some other herbs. As you can see from my stats, I weigh virtually nothing. I am 42 years old. I am mainly looking for something to counter the natural drop in test that comes with age. Some of the herbal supps have given me really good results. I have been taking sarsaparilla (smilax) and horny goat weed for about two weeks and have been unbelievably horny. I already get frequent erections with very little provocation. I'm afraid of what will happen with PCT Tabs! My overall mood has been so good because of the heightened libido. I don't know if it's the sarsaparilla or the horny goat weed, but I woke up in the middle of the night last night with major wood, took care of business, and had the most unbelievable orgasm.

    I started the PCT Tabs this morning and will take 4 a day and will report on the effects.
    What about ZMA, tribulus, I3C etc etc? Horny goat weed is good stuff. Also, maca powder is good for this.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Usf97j4x4 View Post
    What about ZMA, tribulus, I3C etc etc? Horny goat weed is good stuff. Also, maca powder is good for this.
    I've taken Tribulus in varying doses, both with and withou AIs, without any remarkable effects. I used 120 tablets of DTH without any noticeable effects. I want to try Activate Extreme and see how that works.

    The ZMA does put me to sleep in about 30 mins, gives me vivid dreams, and the usual morning flag pole.

    I am not familiar with I3C.

    I have megadosed maca (up to 10 grams per day) on the advice of some but can't say I noticed any change in anything. It was just too much to try to get that much down every day.

    Any other intel on sarsaparilla? This seems to have really worked well for me. It did not work immediately. I've been on it for about two weeks and it seems to have built up in the last few days. I was never this horny even as a teenager, and I'm hard practically all the time. The horniness is almost unbearable and I love it.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by xtgear View Post
    they should be taken at night , not in the morning.
    I know some people like to bash IDS but nowadays their products work as its suppose to work.
    Mass tabs is an example , before they were discontinued everybody bash them , then those same guys payed more than 100 dollars for a box , now that they came back they probably will be bashed again.
    Trust me pct tabs work and work very well, try them and then post your results .
    agreed , I made a cycle with pct tabs and they worked very well, in fact I like them so much I stock up cause I was afraid they might be discontinued (because of the aspire), great stuff

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Lumalux View Post
    I've taken Tribulus in varying doses, both with and withou AIs, without any remarkable effects. I used 120 tablets of DTH without any noticeable effects. I want to try Activate Extreme and see how that works.

    The ZMA does put me to sleep in about 30 mins, gives me vivid dreams, and the usual morning flag pole.

    I am not familiar with I3C.

    I have megadosed maca (up to 10 grams per day) on the advice of some but can't say I noticed any change in anything. It was just too much to try to get that much down every day.

    Any other intel on sarsaparilla? This seems to have really worked well for me. It did not work immediately. I've been on it for about two weeks and it seems to have built up in the last few days. I was never this horny even as a teenager, and I'm hard practically all the time. The horniness is almost unbearable and I love it.

    wait... u said u used a bottle of DTH and saw nothing...hmmm...how were u dosing ur DTH...

  10. Quote Originally Posted by JaredGalloway View Post
    wait... u said u used a bottle of DTH and saw nothing...hmmm...how were u dosing ur DTH...
    I took 2 in the morning and 2 twelve hours later, as instructed for libido boost. Since I am so lean, I did not want to take any more than that.

  11. oh ok...6 is when u see and feel results...

  12. Why do PCT Tabs need to be taken at night?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by JaredGalloway View Post
    oh ok...6 is when u see and feel results...
    I went through a bottle of Diesel Test Hardcore at 6 pills/day (2 pills 3x a day), and did not feel anything. Which is a shame.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by djl View Post
    I went through a bottle of Diesel Test Hardcore at 6 pills/day (2 pills 3x a day), and did not feel anything. Which is a shame.
    No way!!!????

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Lumalux View Post
    Why do PCT Tabs need to be taken at night?
    testosterone levels rise at night so blocking estrogen at that time of the day will boost test when the body is more receptive to do so, besides its what is written on the directions

  16. I've been taking 2 PCT tabs before bed for one week and so far I've noticed that my face is oily and that I wake up easily in the morning and I have a rock solid boner (more than usual).

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Lumalux View Post
    I've been taking 2 PCT tabs before bed for one week and so far I've noticed that my face is oily and that I wake up easily in the morning and I have a rock solid boner (more than usual).
    I told you bro, this is good stuff

  18. I'm looking forward to whatever else is going to happen.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Lumalux View Post
    I am not cycling anything other than Tribulus and some other herbs. As you can see from my stats, I weigh virtually nothing. I am 42 years old. I am mainly looking for something to counter the natural drop in test that comes with age. Some of the herbal supps have given me really good results. I have been taking sarsaparilla (smilax) and horny goat weed for about two weeks and have been unbelievably horny. I already get frequent erections with very little provocation. I'm afraid of what will happen with PCT Tabs! My overall mood has been so good because of the heightened libido. I don't know if it's the sarsaparilla or the horny goat weed, but I woke up in the middle of the night last night with major wood, took care of business, and had the most unbelievable orgasm.

    I started the PCT Tabs this morning and will take 4 a day and will report on the effects.
    Can you tell us a bit more about the smilax please? For instance, which product are you taking and at what doeses?

    I'm 49, so anything you've found that works would be of interest to me as well.

    Thanks.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by xtgear View Post
    Mass tabs is an example , before they were discontinued everybody bash them , then those same guys payed more than 100 dollars for a box .
    i bashed the sh*t out of mass tabs and every other product by IDS and i never brought them when they were cheap or when they were 100 bucks a box, where is your proof to make such a claim???

    Quote Originally Posted by xtgear View Post
    Trust me pct tabs work and work very well, try them and then post your results .
    why should anyone trust you? you have a low post count, you have been a member here for not even 3 months and you have a needle for an avvy! what's to trust? When you say "try them" aren't you really just saying "buy them"?

  21. Quote Originally Posted by xtgear View Post
    testosterone levels rise at night so blocking estrogen at that time of the day will boost test when the body is more receptive to do so, besides its what is written on the directions
    Actually, test levels are highest in the morning.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  22. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Actually, test levels are highest in the morning.
    Word!

    xtgear needs to gets his facts straight especially when he telling us to trust him!

  23. if test levels are higher in the morning its because they rise during the night, right?
    that should be the reason why AI`s should be taken when we go to bed...

    About IDS products , well IMO they are shady but I personally never had a bad experience with them, nowadays we know that a lot of stuff out there its bunk and with them at least we know they work as they say they do...

  24. Quote Originally Posted by nunes View Post
    if test levels are higher in the morning its because they rise during the night, right?
    that should be the reason why AI`s should be taken when we go to bed...

    About IDS products , well IMO they are shady but I personally never had a bad experience with them, nowadays we know that a lot of stuff out there its bunk and with them at least we know they work as they say they do...
    As far as suicide AIs, I don't think it makes much difference...at night would be fine.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  25. Quote Originally Posted by nunes View Post
    About IDS products , well IMO they are shady but I personally never had a bad experience with them, nowadays we know that a lot of stuff out there its bunk and with them at least we know they work as they say they do...
    at what price?

    how much "Stenbolone" is in the blend in their mass tabs?

    what is the exact make up in percentage terms of each ingredient of the Proprietary Mass Tabs Blend?

    what is the exact make up in percentage terms of each ingredient of the Proprietary Post cycle Blend?

    what is the exact make up in percentage terms of each ingredient of the Bulk Tabs Proprietary Blend?

    And what are Hoelenen, Buplurium, Bergamottin exactly?

  26. Quote Originally Posted by b unit View Post

    And what are Hoelenen, Buplurium, Bergamottin exactly?
    I can't answer the rest, but my year at a Chinese herb factory gave me a great opportunity to familiarize myself with these.

    Bergamottin is very effective absorption enhancer (prevents breakdown of things), and Bupleurium is decently used to improve liver function (tonic, I believe).

    Hoelenen sounds like a variation of Hoelin, but I do not recall what it is most used for, beside GI distress.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  27. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I can't answer the rest, but my year at a Chinese herb factory gave me a great opportunity to familiarize myself with these.

    Bergamottin is very effective absorption enhancer (prevents breakdown of things), and Bupleurium is decently used to improve liver function (tonic, I believe).

    Hoelenen sounds like a variation of Hoelin, but I do not recall what it is most used for, beside GI distress.
    cheers dsade, i don't think anyone could answer the rest of those questions either except for whoever owns ids, another reason not to trust them is the fact they don't represent themselves on here or anywhere else i have seen.

    guys like you who own and run RPN are here to back up and offer advice on your products and you don't hide behind Proprietary Blend B.S, that is why your products get good reveiws, they work and you stand behind them to boot, a good reason to trust.

    as for ids...

    cheers

  28. The IDS ad model works out at my gym...a surprisingly knowledgeable guy.

    He claimed today, after a hard 12 week test/tren cycle and 4 weeks of nothing but IDS PCT Tabs, to have test in normal range, all other sex hormones within normal, but LH off the charts.

    Skeptical, yes...but I would have to know the full formula to tell.

    And I appreciate the compliments quite a bit...it was tempting to do the proprietary thing, but I figured customers have a right to know.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  29. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    The IDS ad model works out at my gym...a surprisingly knowledgeable guy.

    He claimed today, after a hard 12 week test/tren cycle and 4 weeks of nothing but IDS PCT Tabs, to have test in normal range, all other sex hormones within normal, but LH off the charts.

    Skeptical, yes...but I would have to know the full formula to tell.

    And I appreciate the compliments quite a bit...it was tempting to do the proprietary thing, but I figured customers have a right to know.
    cheers dsade, that ids guy sounds suspect to me, 12 weeks of hitting it hard and only 4 weeks of IDS PCT Tabs sounds too good to be true therefore making it complete crap IMHO lol

    as for the proprietary thing, you are right, good repeat kind of customers (myself for one) read labels carefully and want to know exactly what's what and how much of it there is, i commend you on your call, proprietary blends bug the heck out of me and make me wonder why a complete breakdown isn't given and what is being hidden? too easy with a proprietary blend to load it full of the cheap stuff and skimp on the goodstuff! who's to know???

  30. Quote Originally Posted by b unit View Post
    at what price?

    how much "Stenbolone" is in the blend in their mass tabs?

    what is the exact make up in percentage terms of each ingredient of the Proprietary Mass Tabs Blend?

    what is the exact make up in percentage terms of each ingredient of the Proprietary Post cycle Blend?

    what is the exact make up in percentage terms of each ingredient of the Bulk Tabs Proprietary Blend?

    And what are Hoelenen, Buplurium, Bergamottin exactly?
    I understand and respect that you dislike the way how ids sell their products but I can see that you never tried them and what I can tell you is that to me they always delivered what they promised so I`ll continue their client .
    I`ll not start a discussion drama here and the argument that you use is valid but that can change the fact that after trying a lot of stuff from so called "repute" companies that in the end were bunk I personally always get what I paid for with IDS
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. IDS-Post Cycle Tabs-opinions
    By mdtech123 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-27-2008, 04:25 PM
  2. ids post cycle tabs
    By thebigt in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-10-2008, 01:10 PM
  3. Anybody Use Ids Post Cycle Tabs?
    By jaydesiel4651 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-11-2008, 06:06 PM
  4. ids post cycle tabs ingredients
    By jaydesiel4651 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-11-2008, 04:44 PM
  5. post cycle tabs
    By lennoxchi in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-12-2007, 02:09 PM
Log in
Log in