Rpm And Powerfull Stack....

aussiefrase

Awards
Been using RPM for about 4 months now, and have to say if you havent tried it yet, give it a go, awesome stuff. Also i just starting having RPM with POWERFULL for the last month, and it seems to work better then just taking RPM. Anyone seen similiar effects?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Been using RPM for about 4 months now, and have to say if you havent tried it yet, give it a go, awesome stuff. Also i just starting having RPM with POWERFULL for the last month, and it seems to work better then just taking RPM. Anyone seen similiar effects?
RPM and PowerFULL make a potent stack. The addition of PowerFULL should further improve muscle contraction, boost testosterone modulation, up-regulate growth-hormone secretion, and trigger enhanced recovery. Taken as a pre-workout stack, the stimulants in RPM would help combat the possible growth-hormone-induced lethargy from PowerFULL, leading to greater intensity during workouts, and improved recovery afterwards.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
RPM and PowerFULL make a potent stack. The addition of PowerFULL should further improve muscle contraction, boost testosterone modulation, up-regulate growth-hormone secretion, and trigger enhanced recovery. Taken as a pre-workout stack, the stimulants in RPM would help combat the possible growth-hormone-induced lethargy from PowerFULL, leading to greater intensity during workouts, and improved recovery afterwards.
Yep yep yep!! Increased energy during the day, and better sleep during night! What more can you ask for? Actually a lot lol, but this is a very potent stack I've used many many times.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
after 4 months on rpm you've probably built a tolerance to the stim effect, add some reset ad. im a stim junkie and reset really works. btw powerful and a stim is good stuff.

aussiefrase

Awards
i started building a tolerance to RPM, so i decided to take 3 weeks off from having it. Worked a charm.