Rpm And Powerfull Stack....

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78%

Rpm And Powerfull Stack....

Been using RPM for about 4 months now, and have to say if you havent tried it yet, give it a go, awesome stuff. Also i just starting having RPM with POWERFULL for the last month, and it seems to work better then just taking RPM. Anyone seen similiar effects?

2. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.26%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by aussiefrase View Post
    Been using RPM for about 4 months now, and have to say if you havent tried it yet, give it a go, awesome stuff. Also i just starting having RPM with POWERFULL for the last month, and it seems to work better then just taking RPM. Anyone seen similiar effects?
    RPM and PowerFULL make a potent stack. The addition of PowerFULL should further improve muscle contraction, boost testosterone modulation, up-regulate growth-hormone secretion, and trigger enhanced recovery. Taken as a pre-workout stack, the stimulants in RPM would help combat the possible growth-hormone-induced lethargy from PowerFULL, leading to greater intensity during workouts, and improved recovery afterwards.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  3. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.07%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    RPM and PowerFULL make a potent stack. The addition of PowerFULL should further improve muscle contraction, boost testosterone modulation, up-regulate growth-hormone secretion, and trigger enhanced recovery. Taken as a pre-workout stack, the stimulants in RPM would help combat the possible growth-hormone-induced lethargy from PowerFULL, leading to greater intensity during workouts, and improved recovery afterwards.
    Yep yep yep!! Increased energy during the day, and better sleep during night! What more can you ask for? Actually a lot lol, but this is a very potent stack I've used many many times.
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.57%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

after 4 months on rpm you've probably built a tolerance to the stim effect, add some reset ad. im a stim junkie and reset really works. btw powerful and a stim is good stuff.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78%

i started building a tolerance to RPM, so i decided to take 3 weeks off from having it. Worked a charm.

Similar Forum Threads

1. What To Stack Powerfull With ?!?!
    By THEGEEZ in forum Supplements
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 06-20-2008, 01:51 AM
  2. How to Stack/Use both PowerFull and Igf-2?
    By rocckky in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-10-2008, 01:38 AM
  3. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-23-2006, 12:12 PM
  4. NHA stack VS Powerfull
    By IheartAvantLabs in forum Supplements
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 10-30-2005, 03:15 PM