3-AD help/comparative

Reverin

Reverin

Awards
Whats up,
I have been looking to try my first ph and was looking from so AM help. Ive used AX products before, enjoyed them, and 3-ad has had great reviews and logs. Here's the options...
3-AD with the recommended PCT from ax
or
Mass Extreme from max muscle with their recommended pct
I say Mass Extreme because of real life friends that I now well and have used it (5 to be exact) and have had no problems without taking a PCT. I can't be fully positive on that, well because I dont live with them, but they are close friends and they would probably say something. ( Yes they are knowledgeable about PCT's also)
All in all its a battle of a company that I enjoyed vs a company my close have enjoyed and I have seen them make great gains from it. Thoughts and inputs very welcomed!
And yes ill do a pct with mass extreme even though they didnt.
Thanks in advanced

Reverin

Reverin

Awards
Forgot to add diet and routines....
4-4.5kcals a day, High protein split about 40 40 20
w/o 5-6 a day with a partner, routines consist of hypertrophy stage atm, also explosive lifts and functionality
Other supplements include BCAA gluatime and CEE. Met Rx Protein Plus powder (trader joes, pretty amazing stuff in it.)

gltrdone83

gltrdone83

Awards
Although the decision is totally up to you. I highly recommend that as long as you are 21+ you should give 3-AD a try. I just started my PCT for 3-AD and I was very pleased with the results I received from 3-AD. I was using it more for a recomp than an all out bulk and still managed to put on 10lbs.

Reverin

Reverin

Awards
Great! Thanks for the input and yes I am 22. Mass Extreme is also very expensive which was a smaller reason to move to 3 ad ill have to repost this in the right section also

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Although the decision is totally up to you. I highly recommend that as long as you are 21+ you should give 3-AD a try. I just started my PCT for 3-AD and I was very pleased with the results I received from 3-AD. I was using it more for a recomp than an all out bulk and still managed to put on 10lbs.
Thats impressive man, I didnt know youd finished.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Nice results you've got there! Sounds solid.