Free Test!!!

Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys I am looking for the best product available to boost my Free Test. Any suggestions?

bigpoppapump2

bigpoppapump2

Awards
  • Established
Damnit! You got me really excited with the thread title!!

Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Awards
  • Established
LOL Wow I just realized I chose the wrong title there, im probably gonna make a lot more people excited for nothing, but hey at least people will check out the thread. haha :lol:

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
FOR REALS!?!

D

dafox

Awards
  • Established
FOR REALS!?!
:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:
you should try any of the nettle root products like activate xtreme or mas fx max strength...
controlled labs blue up has Avena Sativa and Eurycoma Longifolia (Longjack), which are supposed to free test, so maybe you'd like to try products containing those too, but I've heard some of the best about activate... although I like blue up stim free version.
Axis Labs Hypertest also has Avena Sativa and Eurycoma Longifolia along with other ingredients too.
EDIT: you all are too fast

Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Awards
  • Established
Ah ok I was thinking of getting Activate Xtreme for its SHBG binding ability, then maybe something for LH, and maybe an additional AI. Anything else I should be looking at or am looking at wrong?

D

dafox

Awards
  • Established
Ah ok I was thinking of getting Activate Xtreme for its SHBG binding ability, then maybe something for LH, and maybe an additional AI. Anything else I should be looking at or am looking at wrong?
doesn't activate have something like an AI in it? Icarrin (Standardized 20% Extract Of Epimedium), Indole-3-Carbinol (I3C)... both of those, I think

Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Awards
  • Established
Yes but I dont know how well those really act as an AI especially compared to 6-Bromo.

Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys I appreciate the input, I will definitely pick up some Activate and maybe some other cheap Trib Avena sativa test booster and see how that works out. Thanks again!

xtgear

xtgear

Awards
:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:
you should try any of the nettle root products like activate xtreme or mas fx max strength...
controlled labs blue up has Avena Sativa and Eurycoma Longifolia (Longjack), which are supposed to free test, so maybe you'd like to try products containing those too, but I've heard some of the best about activate... although I like blue up stim free version.
Axis Labs Hypertest also has Avena Sativa and Eurycoma Longifolia along with other ingredients too.
EDIT: you all are too fast
everything that you need to know its in this post:goodpost:
I personally made some cycles with mass fx and 6-oxo stacked and my results were better than with some pro hormones, this supps are top notch

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
I personally made some cycles with mass fx and 6-oxo stacked and my results were better than with some pro hormones, this supps are top notch
yeah, i made it too and once I made one cycle with actvt xt+ pct tabs from IDS , I also stack them with finasteride to keep the dht levels controlled, fabulous cycles

D

dafox

Awards
  • Established
yeah, i made it too and once I made one cycle with actvt xt+ pct tabs from IDS , I also stack them with finasteride to keep the dht levels controlled, fabulous cycles
how was your experience with ids pct tabs? I found them cheap and am thinking of stacking them with blue up...

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
how was your experience with ids pct tabs? I found them cheap and am thinking of stacking them with blue up...
very good, they really work very well, they got atd + a 6-oxo metabolite , aspire, and other test boosters, you cant go wrong with them

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
very good, they really work very well, they got atd + a 6-oxo metabolite aspire, and other test boosters, you cant go wrong with them
Why would you want to use ATD? There are way better options out there IMO.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
Why would you want to use ATD? There are way better options out there IMO.
I personally like atd, I fell the increased test and no side effects whatsoever.
My libido goes through the roof with this product, my dreams are full of naked women and my girl its always satisfied, what more should I aspect from a test booster?

D

dafox

Awards
  • Established
very good, they really work very well, they got atd + a 6-oxo metabolite , aspire, and other test boosters, you cant go wrong with them
thanks for the response, b/c I heard some stuff about ids being un-reliable.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the response, b/c I heard some stuff about ids being un-reliable.
they had some problems in the past and they don't have reps on the boards which leads to a lot of speculation on their products, as far as I concern I like their products, I was never disappointed, they deliver what they promise.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yup - good option right there. Or, not to promote too much, but MFX/HyperdrolX2 stack is my personal favorite (company rep status aside...). Free up bound test as well as inhibit estrogen conversion, thusly freeing up more test. Double whammy. :)