Low Test Levels Need Help

bigjohn58

Awards
I currently have low testosterone levels along with abnormal sex hormone levels in my putuitary gland but the Dr won't perscribe me anything because its all from a prohormone cycle I did over 2 years ago. She is afraid to perscribe me anything because of the side effects (brest enlargement is her main concern). Is there anything that you would recomend me trying that would improve my lifting and looks over all along with maybe help with boosting my test and possibly the ED problem I currently still have? I was really depressed when I found out I wasn't going to get anything after all the tests and MRIs and stuff.

dafox

Awards
  • Established
sorry man... why don't you take the test results to a diff dr and not tell her/him about the ph cycle that could have caused it?
I don't know if basic test boosters like activate, massfx or diesel would do it for ya...

bigjohn58

Awards
Any other opinions? I hate to waste more money on Drs if they are just going to tell me the same thing I already know. This is what has already happened.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
what did you cycle, what was your PCT?

would running a standard PCT help jumpstart your endocryne system?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've also read of other people that have been shut down from previous cycles having luck with PCS from AI...you might be able to search the forum for results on this. I read that a long time ago.

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
Ya what was your PCT and what did you run to shut you down that hard? If it was 2 years ago I believe that your tests would return to normal(even after a few months without PCT) but then again it really depends on what you were taking.
I would say get a test booster but better to see a different Doctor. See a guy because they'll be more sympathetic and understanding. No offense to women but that's how it is. Man thank god I live in Canada and I can go when I want and how many times to the Doc for free.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any other opinions? I hate to waste more money on Drs if they are just going to tell me the same thing I already know. This is what has already happened.
Obviously I don't know your situation financially; but this is a serious situation that could have long term effects on your life...I wouldn't be too concerned with the financial aspect of it at this point.

Alex, where you been? I haven't seen too many posts from you in a while!!

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
Ummm first can you post some bloodwork results, age etc so we can see what your working with here?

And WTF.. see another doctor... YOU pay him, if he doesnt do what you want SEE ANOTHER

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I currently have low testosterone levels along with abnormal sex hormone levels in my putuitary gland but the Dr won't perscribe me anything because its all from a prohormone cycle I did over 2 years ago. She is afraid to perscribe me anything because of the side effects (brest enlargement is her main concern). Is there anything that you would recomend me trying that would improve my lifting and looks over all along with maybe help with boosting my test and possibly the ED problem I currently still have? I was really depressed when I found out I wasn't going to get anything after all the tests and MRIs and stuff.
Looks like a job for DIESEL TEST.

When it comes to an off HTPA (what you have) DTH does a really good job. Thats why its so effective during PCT when people's HTPA is shut down.

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
Looks like a job for DIESEL TEST.

When it comes to an off HTPA (what you have) DTH does a really good job. Thats why its so effective during PCT when people's HTPA is shut down.
Nice Marketing, does it actual work though even if they're shut down for awhile?

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
Obviously I don't know your situation financially; but this is a serious situation that could have long term effects on your life...I wouldn't be too concerned with the financial aspect of it at this point.

Alex, where you been? I haven't seen too many posts from you in a while!!
Hey man, just busy with school and now getting on a cutting diet. I just bought some original Phera Plex and can't wait to use it. Gonna use it alone though just for some strength gains. How about you?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Nice Marketing, does it actual work though even if they're shut down for awhile?
Before you blurt out some BS like "Nice Marketing" you should know I wouldnt have told him anything about DIESEL TEST if it didnt work and had not have been show to work for his situation.

There have been a few logs of DT over the years from people who used products like superdrol and never got their HTPA back on track after PCT, months after and used DTH and that did it.

Thats not marketing. He can go about fixing or treating the problem however he wants. I dont hustle and "persue" customers one thread at a time. If GET DIESEL worked that way we would have reps.

poacher

Awards
  • Established
Hello Chuck. I am going to do a quick thread HIJACK. I almost done with DHT as the last part of my PCT. I taper off just about everything. I am down to 1 pill a day and YES it makes a diffrent. Very solid product for me. SOOooo I bought your NO Ether. Second day on it. All I can say is WOW. Cant belive how much stamina that stuff gives you. I am still very strong at the end of my workouts. Thanks CHUCK appreciate a product that REALLY WORKS Poacher

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
Before you blurt out some BS like "Nice Marketing" you should know I wouldnt have told him anything about DIESEL TEST if it didnt work and had not have been show to work for his situation.

There have been a few logs of DT over the years from people who used products like superdrol and never got their HTPA back on track after PCT, months after and used DTH and that did it.

Thats not marketing. He can go about fixing or treating the problem however he wants. I dont hustle and "persue" customers one thread at a time. If GET DIESEL worked that way we would have reps.
I didn't mean that in a sarcastic way. I actually wanted to know more in case. It's good to know there's a product I can fall back on in that kind of situation.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Hello Chuck. I am going to do a quick thread HIJACK. I almost done with DHT as the last part of my PCT. I taper off just about everything. I am down to 1 pill a day and YES it makes a diffrent. Very solid product for me. SOOooo I bought your NO Ether. Second day on it. All I can say is WOW. Cant belive how much stamina that stuff gives you. I am still very strong at the end of my workouts. Thanks CHUCK appreciate a product that REALLY WORKS Poacher
umm thats "your almost done with DTH."

Glad it worked for your PCT. Yeah NOS ETHER flat out works.

MusclepharmVP

MusclepharmVP

Awards

I would check into the book called the anabolic solution or metabolicdiet.com & naturally raise them through the diet with high fat during week & high carbs medium fat on weekend it naturally tricks out growth & test naturally its works kinda freaky. I have studied it for some time..

MusclepharmVP

bigjohn58

Awards
I'm 26 years old and I'm 5'9ish and 215. My prohormone cycle was Methyl DX3 aka generic original Superdrol for like 3.5 weeks but I can't quite rememer the dosages but I know I wasn't doing anything too extreme and my post cycle was nolvadex for 4 weeks 40mg 30mg 20mg and 10mg if I remember correctly. I'm just assuming I had a terrible post cycle becase you never know what you are really getting in those bottles labled not for human consumption research purposes only. I'll have to call and get the results of my blood work but my test levels and my sex hormones were abnormal...everything else is fine.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wouldn't guess that your test levels are that low from a cycle that long ago...if your sig is accurate then I doubt that you would have been able to maintain size and strenght...

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
I'm 26 years old and I'm 5'9ish and 215. My prohormone cycle was Methyl DX3 aka generic original Superdrol for like 3.5 weeks but I can't quite rememer the dosages but I know I wasn't doing anything too extreme and my post cycle was nolvadex for 4 weeks 40mg 30mg 20mg and 10mg if I remember correctly. I'm just assuming I had a terrible post cycle becase you never know what you are really getting in those bottles labled not for human consumption research purposes only. I'll have to call and get the results of my blood work but my test levels and my sex hormones were abnormal...everything else is fine.
Please let us know and post them when you have them. Nolva is terrible at restarting natural test production. I always prefer Clomid

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yes, clomid is much better for stimulating HPTA, but be prepped for the potential of emotional sides!