Diestel Test Hardcore, Activate Extreme, E-Bol, Mass FX.

Methylized

Awards
- Diesel Test Hardcore
- Activate Extreme
- E-Bol
- Mass FX

1. Only one can be the best(strongest, give the best gains). Which one is best?

2. Any stacking suggestions with this (the best out of the list) one product?

Thanks!

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
i have only used ebol and AX so i can only comment on those. AX is great and granted your diet and training is on point you will see good gains from AX. e bol worked really well for me, but seems the ecdy is really hit or miss in terms of responders. AX and X factor is a popular stack i have run many times and seen awsome strength gains from.

Methylized

Awards
i have only used ebol and AX so i can only comment on those. AX is great and granted your diet and training is on point you will see good gains from AX. e bol worked really well for me, but seems the ecdy is really hit or miss in terms of responders. AX and X factor is a popular stack i have run many times and seen awsome strength gains from.
Thanks. :)

More comments please!

Grant

Awards
  • Established
Between MFX and AX Im gonna have to say AX, at 6 caps a day I feel like the king of the world, I love it.

Stacking...right now I'm doing a 6oxo Extreme + AX stack, its great

StanChampion

StanChampion

Awards
  • Established
The original Activate worked and still works great for me. Throw in some Lean Extreme and Reloaded and it gets even better. I would bet that the Activate Extreme will work very well as it has some of the RR in it.

I plan on doing a run with Diesel Test + Diesel Trib soon as I have heard good things about that stack.

I do not think you can go wrong using either #1 or #2.

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
After I start/finish my Mass FX cycle a few months from now...I'll have tried all of them and I have to say it would depend on goals. DTH seems to be a bit more strength based, ActX is better for bulking from my experience. E-Bol / DTH are both solid for recomps, and Mass FX being a pro anabolic I can assume will be solid for bulking as well.

Depends a lot on your goals, and also how you react to them. Taking others anecdotal feedback and experiences is all well and good, but does not necessarily give you any substantial idea of how you will react to them, just a heads up :)

Xenabuffyfan

Xenabuffyfan

Awards
What about stacking Diesel Test Hardcore and Activate?

I'm planning on running those two, along with Retain and Novedex XT for a PCT in two weeks.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What about stacking Diesel Test Hardcore and Activate?

I'm planning on running those two, along with Retain and Novedex XT for a PCT in two weeks.
those 2 stack well together. btw if that is you in avatar i recommend adding in few hog roasts to your stack, you need to eat. eat eat eat some more and lift heavy, low reps. i put on 7 pounds on act/dth and i was on a recomp.

Xenabuffyfan

Xenabuffyfan

Awards
bigt, thanks for your concern, but I prefer staying lean, and hard and cut, number 1 because
a) I'm a martial artist, strength and speed over size
b) I'm an actor. Bulk on my frame thrown in with being camera weight just doesn't work (hey I didn't make the rules)

I do lift heavy and low reps, hence more of the gain in strength and hardness than size. No sarcoplasmic growth for me.
Also I eat plenty. Every 5x a day, every 2-3 hours, high protein (1gram per lb body weight a day ALWAYS) moderate carbs and essential fats and follow a 4 day split of weight training.

This is my preference. No offense to the big guys on this site, you all look awesome and it works for YOU. Not so much on me and its not my goal. Thank you. Rest assured I am not anorexic, malnutritioned or lacking in my nutrition. I'm 5'3 and 135 pounds. I'm ok with that weight to height ratio be honest with you.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
bigt, thanks for your concern, but I prefer staying lean, and hard and cut, number 1 because
a) I'm a martial artist, strength and speed over size
b) I'm an actor. Bulk on my frame thrown in with being camera weight just doesn't work (hey I didn't make the rules)

I do lift heavy and low reps, hence more of the gain in strength and hardness than size. No sarcoplasmic growth for me.
Also I eat plenty. Every 5x a day, every 2-3 hours, high protein (1gram per lb body weight a day ALWAYS) moderate carbs and essential fats and follow a 4 day split of weight training.

This is my preference. No offense to the big guys on this site, you all look awesome and it works for YOU. Not so much on me and its not my goal. Thank you. Rest assured I am not anorexic, malnutritioned or lacking in my nutrition. I'm 5'3 and 135 pounds. I'm ok with that weight to height ratio be honest with you.
my fault i thought you were looking to bulkup. in that case just go with the diesel test, everytime i use divaniil supps i gain rather i want to or not. in my experience the dth will keep you lean and add some strength.

Xenabuffyfan

Xenabuffyfan

Awards
Wow thebigt, thanks for letting me know that! What do you think it is about divaniil supplements that make you bulk more? I thought the lowering of SHBG would just increase free test flow? Could this be due to freeing up estrogen as well? (Just a theory, but I would love to hear yours along with any other advice you may have)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Wow thebigt, thanks for letting me know that! What do you think it is about divaniil supplements that make you bulk more? I thought the lowering of SHBG would just increase free test flow? Could this be due to freeing up estrogen as well? (Just a theory, but I would love to hear yours along with any other advice you may have)
don't know the why, just know it does. you may be right though, it sounds good. for what your goals are, dth sounds made to order. just run it solo and see what you think.

Xenabuffyfan

Xenabuffyfan

Awards
Thanks thebigt! I would love your feedback on what you think of this for my PCT for my 4 week Hemaguno/orastan a cycle (not to hi jack anyone's thread here, apologies)

novedex xt tapered down (3 2 2 1)
Diesel Test HC
Retain
And i was going to use Activate but pending your advice now, I may of course reconsider.

What do ya think? Keeps estrogen lowered while the Diesel revs my HPTA/LH and natural test back up and retain keeps the cortisol levels in check? Or do you think I am missing/should replace/remove anything else?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks thebigt! I would love your feedback on what you think of this for my PCT for my 4 week Hemaguno/orastan a cycle (not to hi jack anyone's thread here, apologies)

novedex xt tapered down (3 2 2 1)
Diesel Test HC
Retain
And i was going to use Activate but pending your advice now, I may of course reconsider.

What do ya think? Keeps estrogen lowered while the Diesel revs my HPTA/LH and natural test back up and retain keeps the cortisol levels in check? Or do you think I am missing/should replace/remove anything else?
don't start retain until start of third week. and i would consider adding stoked, i had nice results with it, ie. better sleep/libido and just felt better while on it.

Xenabuffyfan

Xenabuffyfan

Awards
So no cortisol control until the 3rd week eh? How come bigt? We don't want cortisol control from the get go?
You know it's funny, I just posted this question on another forum regarding Post Cycle Support/stoked. I know reservatrol is an AMAZING anti-oxidant and what not, but are it's SERM-like abilities truly that potent? It can really do the job after prohormone/roid usage? Hey if you say it's true, of course I'll take your word for it, but man it sounds too good to be true ya know?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So no cortisol control until the 3rd week eh? How come bigt? We don't want cortisol control from the get go?
You know it's funny, I just posted this question on another forum regarding Post Cycle Support/stoked. I know reservatrol is an AMAZING anti-oxidant and what not, but are it's SERM-like abilities truly that potent? It can really do the job after prohormone/roid usage? Hey if you say it's true, of course I'll take your word for it, but man it sounds too good to be true ya know?
a lot of guys swear by it for pct. but what i suggested was to add it to the other products including novadex xt. so go with what you had for pct and just add the stoked to it.