Has anyone had any success in getting these products/compounds past Customs?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am interested in finding out, if anyone has had any of the following products officially clear Customs in the UK or Netherlands:

1) LG Sciences pSARM (mostly due to Yohimbine...)
2) Palo Alto Labs Leviathan Reloaded (due to Yohimbine...)
3) Primordial Performance Dermacrine (due to DHEA...)

Any experiences? Feedback appreciated!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyone?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump!

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Contact 'australian made' I'm pretty sure they'll let anything into the UK. Even gear is legal over there!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Contact 'australian made' I'm pretty sure they'll let anything into the UK. Even gear is legal over there!
Thanks, bud!

Reps later:
You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.
I thought "Australian Made" lived in Australia! :)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha, he did! Until about 3 years ago :)
Oh! I did not know that. Thanks, once more! I have sent him a PM. With some luck, he'll respond... :)

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Well, I guess it all depends on who check your package.. Sometimes they don't even open it. I'm in Canada, and I know some of my stuff got stopped for no reason, some other boxes weren't even opened.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Ladeez!

i've never bothered checking with UK customs on ANYTHING before ordering. Psarm is available on UK sites so i doubt its not allowed through customs. I have ordered the original Leviathin and it came through fine. I've been hit with customs charges for various things but never had anything seized.
Unlike aussie customs who seem to check every single package in the UK they don't. I guess they just do it randomly but i've never had a problem with anything and i've had all sorts of ph's, research chems, standard supps etc sent to me.

You could check out UKMuscle and ask the boys on there. i stear of that site cos its full of tossers but they might have a similar thread in regards to whats accepted and what isn't but those supps should be fine.

And yes i've been here 3 years now, prolly another two to go!!

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'll be visiting in Feb. You'll need to introduce me to a decent gym there brother :)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, I guess it all depends on who check your package.. Sometimes they don't even open it. I'm in Canada, and I know some of my stuff got stopped for no reason, some other boxes weren't even opened.
Yea, I get you point. I just wanted to get an idea of what would happen, if the parcel were opened...

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ladeez!

i've never bothered checking with UK customs on ANYTHING before ordering. Psarm is available on UK sites so i doubt its not allowed through customs. I have ordered the original Leviathin and it came through fine. I've been hit with customs charges for various things but never had anything seized.
Unlike aussie customs who seem to check every single package in the UK they don't. I guess they just do it randomly but i've never had a problem with anything and i've had all sorts of ph's, research chems, standard supps etc sent to me.

You could check out UKMuscle and ask the boys on there. i stear of that site cos its full of tossers but they might have a similar thread in regards to whats accepted and what isn't but those supps should be fine.

And yes i've been here 3 years now, prolly another two to go!!
Thanks!

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
I'll be visiting in Feb. You'll need to introduce me to a decent gym there brother :)
In my experience its really a case of you get what you pay for. Fitness First will be cheapest, they are everywhere and each one i've been to sucks just as much as the next. They cram in as many members as possible. First one i joined didnt even have a squat rack or bench press!!

one i go to know (in clapham common) is about £55/month....prolly 50% gay but beleive it or not its the best gym equipment wise i've seen in london. (gym equipment i mean ha!)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
That's quite pricey!
Um actually its quite cheap. The bigger ones like Virgin, David Llyods will set you back 80-90. LA Fitness i think is up there as well. A few in town i've seen are well over £100/month, but there clearly targeted at the rich. Probably drops quite a lot outside of London.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Um actually its quite cheap. The bigger ones like Virgin, David Llyods will set you back 80-90. LA Fitness i think is up there as well. A few in town i've seen are well over £100/month, but there clearly targeted at the rich. Probably drops quite a lot outside of London.
Salaries in London probably make those prices "normal"! :D

MaxGolf

MaxGolf

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
We have shipped everything to the UK and we haven’t had much trouble. I think one time a package was held for a little while but cleared.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
We have shipped everything to the UK and we haven’t had much trouble. I think one time a package was held for a little while but cleared.
I have finally received all the products I listed in my first post! Awesome! :)

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
just put the bottles up your ass and sneak across the border danny ocean.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
I ship leviathan regularly to the UK... ive never heard of 1 package getting caught by customs. as far as Im aware, it is not controlled in the UK.

From my experience, the UK has some of the loosest customs screening.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Good when america bans all our supps I know where to move...

What is up with such tight customs?

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Good when america bans all our supps I know where to move...

What is up with such tight customs?
Canada has state run health care for all citizens.. (australia does too i think). When the gov't controls healthcare, they begin to greatly control what you can / cannot consume. Since yohimbine can raise blood pressure in older men with BP issues, its cheaper to ban it than to treat a handfull of medical cases per year.

Private health care sucks (if you cant afford it), but im against government institutions limiting our freedoms in the name of profit.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Canada has state run health care for all citizens.. (australia does too i think). When the gov't controls healthcare, they begin to greatly control what you can / cannot consume. Since yohimbine can raise blood pressure in older men with BP issues, its cheaper to ban it than to treat a handfull of medical cases per year.

Private health care sucks (if you cant afford it), but im against government institutions limiting our freedoms in the name of profit.

Should be a hybrid system IMO. That way everyone gets something.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
wish i could help SM, I have no idea though.....:afro:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So you're doing a Dermacrine run Ike? I was considering it, might do one around Christmas. I'm liking TD's after doing Napalm.
I have two cans of Dermacrine, but have not run any yet. I'll do it within the next six months, though.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I used Dermacrine in conjuction with Phyto-Test and was very impressed in overall results. Not only did my libido spike to an all time high, my endurance in and out of the gym was doubled. I managed to drop a bit of BF, while gaining strength and size. Great stack!
I will be interested in hearing your results, Ike!
I have two cans of Dermacrine, but have not run any yet. I'll do it within the next six months, though.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I used Dermacrine in conjuction with Phyto-Test and was very impressed in overall results. Not only did my libido spike to an all time high, my endurance in and out of the gym was doubled. I managed to drop a bit of BF, while gaining strength and size. Great stack!
I will be interested in hearing your results, Ike!
Your experience with Dermacrine sounds great. I'll definitely let you know how it treats me....