- 06-01-2008, 02:30 AM
I just started trying to get back in shape about 2 weeks ago. I went to GNC who ripped me off big-time with their crazy high prices and bought ATRO-PHEX. I saw the same thing for about $25 bucks cheaper on Nutraplanet. The reason I wrote this thread was to see if anyone has used this product before?
I'm about to start taking 4 pills a day while keeping up with regular cardio work-outs every other day. I noticed that my heart-rate doesn't sky-rocket when I run which is good. I just want to see what people can tell me about this product. Thanks.
- 06-01-2008, 10:37 AM
Never used it, but there are tons of reviews on this stuff. Just do a search and you will find what you need.
06-01-2008, 11:25 AM
First lesson - don't go into GNC and take what the salespeople say on 100% faith.
Take with a grain of salt.
2nd - ALWAYS check internet sites to compare prices before buying from GNC.
Similar Forum Threads
- By andympls in forum SupplementsReplies: 41Last Post: 08-21-2010, 02:26 AM
- By halljo in forum SupplementsReplies: 18Last Post: 01-25-2009, 10:50 PM
- By DocT in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 10-13-2008, 09:05 PM
- By Palo Alto Labs in forum SupplementsReplies: 20Last Post: 11-30-2007, 01:29 AM
- By AtomSmasher in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 07-24-2007, 03:40 AM