Need to gain weight

steroidmonkey

steroidmonkey

Awards
I want to bulk up again. I weigh 216lbs but i want to gain more weight. I tried x-factor, and it helped me gain 23lbs, But after i stopped taking it i went down in weight, and i began to get stretch marks. Im wondering if anyone knows of a supp that will help me gain some lean mass, but i dont want to use steroids, or anything with testosterone increases. Also i dont want a supp that will help me just get fat. If i cud gain 23lbs more that wud be sick.

Thanx ppl

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I want to bulk up again. I weigh 216lbs but i want to gain more weight. I tried x-factor, and it helped me gain 23lbs, But after i stopped taking it i went down in weight, and i began to get stretch marks. Im wondering if anyone knows of a supp that will help me gain some lean mass, but i dont want to use steroids, or anything with testosterone increases. Also i dont want a supp that will help me just get fat. If i cud gain 23lbs more that wud be sick.

Thanx ppl
It's annoying to see you post the same crap over and over man. You posted the same type of stuff not even a month ago:

"Hey guys. I new here. Me no want use roids... Me want gain weight. Tell me what will pack slabbies of mass to me body. 20+ lbs wud be uber sick yall. Thanks."

Seriously dude.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
23 lbs on an X-Factor cycle? Well than you don't really have a fear of gaining fat. Also to my knowledge there are no products marketed towards "instant fat gain".

However, like FOG said you already posed this question and go some answers. You got to research on her man, the information is right in front of you.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
23 lbs on an X-Factor cycle? Well than you don't really have a fear of gaining fat. Also to my knowledge there are no products marketed towards "instant fat gain".

However, like FOG said you already posed this question and go some answers. You got to research on her man, the information is right in front of you.
Nice avatar holmes!

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Yea she is a hottie, and likes to workout. Win, win! :D

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Put lead in your oatmeal...

Better retract that he might just do it.

harlan100

harlan100

Awards
drink lots of milk, eat lots of eggs and lift very heavy weight, do this for a 8-12 months..bada bing

AllGenetix

Awards
gallon of milk a day or jar of peanut butter should do the trick for xtra kcal.

penn21

penn21

Awards
If you dont want roids Roid Monkey....then why is your nickname....Roid Monkey? lol

steroidmonkey

steroidmonkey

Awards
If you dont want roids Roid Monkey....then why is your nickname....Roid Monkey? lol

Lol I dont want roids cuz im only 16, But when i get of age well see what happens.