Need to gain weight

  1. Registered User
    steroidmonkey's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    BC POCO
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    93

    Need to gain weight


    I want to bulk up again. I weigh 216lbs but i want to gain more weight. I tried x-factor, and it helped me gain 23lbs, But after i stopped taking it i went down in weight, and i began to get stretch marks. Im wondering if anyone knows of a supp that will help me gain some lean mass, but i dont want to use steroids, or anything with testosterone increases. Also i dont want a supp that will help me just get fat. If i cud gain 23lbs more that wud be sick.

    Thanx ppl

  2. Registered User
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Plant City, Florida
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,531
    Rep Power
    149920

    Quote Originally Posted by steroidmonkey View Post
    I want to bulk up again. I weigh 216lbs but i want to gain more weight. I tried x-factor, and it helped me gain 23lbs, But after i stopped taking it i went down in weight, and i began to get stretch marks. Im wondering if anyone knows of a supp that will help me gain some lean mass, but i dont want to use steroids, or anything with testosterone increases. Also i dont want a supp that will help me just get fat. If i cud gain 23lbs more that wud be sick.

    Thanx ppl
    It's annoying to see you post the same crap over and over man. You posted the same type of stuff not even a month ago:

    "Hey guys. I new here. Me no want use roids... Me want gain weight. Tell me what will pack slabbies of mass to me body. 20+ lbs wud be uber sick yall. Thanks."

    Seriously dude.
    Freedom means nothing here.
  3. Registered User
    OCCFan023's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    New Jersey
    Age
    25
    Posts
    3,789
    Rep Power
    1998

    23 lbs on an X-Factor cycle? Well than you don't really have a fear of gaining fat. Also to my knowledge there are no products marketed towards "instant fat gain".

    However, like FOG said you already posed this question and go some answers. You got to research on her man, the information is right in front of you.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Plant City, Florida
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,531
    Rep Power
    149920

    Quote Originally Posted by OCCFan023 View Post
    23 lbs on an X-Factor cycle? Well than you don't really have a fear of gaining fat. Also to my knowledge there are no products marketed towards "instant fat gain".

    However, like FOG said you already posed this question and go some answers. You got to research on her man, the information is right in front of you.
    Nice avatar holmes!
    Freedom means nothing here.
  5. Registered User
    OCCFan023's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    New Jersey
    Age
    25
    Posts
    3,789
    Rep Power
    1998

    Yea she is a hottie, and likes to workout. Win, win!
  6. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Ottawa
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,395
    Rep Power
    684916

    Put lead in your oatmeal...

    Better retract that he might just do it.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  7. Registered User
    harlan100's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  145 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    england
    Age
    26
    Posts
    139
    Rep Power
    149

    drink lots of milk, eat lots of eggs and lift very heavy weight, do this for a 8-12 months..bada bing
  8. Registered User
    AllGenetix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    114
    Rep Power
    29922

    gallon of milk a day or jar of peanut butter should do the trick for xtra kcal.
  9. Registered User
    penn21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Otway, Ohio
    Posts
    54
    Rep Power
    110

    If you dont want roids Roid Monkey....then why is your nickname....Roid Monkey? lol
  10. Registered User
    harlan100's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  145 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    england
    Age
    26
    Posts
    139
    Rep Power
    149

    Quote Originally Posted by penn21 View Post
    If you dont want roids Roid Monkey....then why is your nickname....Roid Monkey? lol
  11. Registered User
    steroidmonkey's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    BC POCO
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    93

    Quote Originally Posted by penn21 View Post
    If you dont want roids Roid Monkey....then why is your nickname....Roid Monkey? lol

    Lol I dont want roids cuz im only 16, But when i get of age well see what happens.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-07-2012, 11:50 AM
  2. Weight Gain
    By Rasbeck in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-10-2011, 04:42 PM
  3. Weight Gain
    By mick09larm in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-29-2009, 07:49 PM
  4. Weight Gain
    By scarrylarry3 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-22-2008, 03:05 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.