Any thoughts on X-Dream

tom28215

Awards
Im about to take it tonight for the first time, I have issues sleeping. I took Venom lean dreams worked well. Calms Forte has worked in the past but wanted to try something new..any one used it before or have thoughts?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im about to take it tonight for the first time, I have issues sleeping. I took Venom lean dreams worked well. Calms Forte has worked in the past but wanted to try something new..any one used it before or have thoughts?
It looks great, but overpriced for sure.

tom28215

Awards
Yea Nutra was out of Venom so I figured id give this a shot...what do you think is the best sleep aid for the money?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea Nutra was out of Venom so I figured id give this a shot...what do you think is the best sleep aid for the money?
bulk gaba powder without a doubt. It takes a few nights to get used to the gaba rush though. Id get some melatonin and take 3mg at bed time also....works wonders for my sleep.

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
somnidren gh i find to be another good one for sleep.

tom28215

Awards
Well I took 2 Caps x-dream 2 about 2 hours ago and im wide awake....too bad had high hopes

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Well I took 2 Caps x-dream 2 about 2 hours ago and im wide awake....too bad had high hopes
You could've done actual research and you would know why you'd be taking quite a gamble with this product. You're not the first one that took this product that's dubbed as a sleep aid and have actually become stimulated.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
I tried it and IMO melatonin works far better, 3 caps help a little bit but as trip said its an expensive supp and there's better options on the market

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I tried it and IMO melatonin works far better, 3 caps help a little bit but as trip said its an expensive supp and there's better options on the market
Melatonin is good stuff. For me, 750 micrograms is a good dose.

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
agreed , I take nocturnabol from AMS, the melatonin dose is 750mcg with some extra goodies, I`m pretty much satisfied with it
ive taken a sample of nocturnabol, and i agree that it is quite a good sleep aid.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
anyone try the new knockout by scivation? It looks interesting.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
anyone try the new knockout by scivation? It looks interesting.
I just picked some up. I'll post up some feedback once i give it a go. I agree it looks interesting.