Tiredness...please help - AnabolicMinds.com

Tiredness...please help

  1. Advanced Member
    nparisi's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    670
    Rep Power
    418

    Reputation

    Tiredness...please help


    Hey guys...So I have suffered from depression for the last four years, and I don't necessarily get "depressed" the symptom I feel most and hate is constant tiredness. I've been on different medications for it, but none of them have helped. I think back to the energy I had when I was in high school and I feel so tired compared to then. I'm only about to turn 22!!! I decided to quit taking medication a couple of days ago because I'm sick of it not doing anything for me.
    So my question is, what tried and true supplements would make a noticable significant difference in my energy? When I say energy I mean a mental energy and clarity...The only thing I've taken that gives me significant energy all around for my workouts is RPM, and while I definately value high energy workouts, I'm looking for remedies in my all around life for this. Yes I've searched on the forum for energy supps, but in the past a lot of that stuff didn't do anything for me. So I'm asking if anyone's been in a similar situation what reccomendations do you have?
    P.S. Got blood work done, everything checks out in that area...
    Thanks guys, I just really need some help with this I'm so beyond sick of it. I appreciate it!!

  2. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,523
    Rep Power
    41243

    Reputation

    Perhaps you need to look into sleep supplements? Poor sleep can ruin your energy all day long. How do you find your quality of sleep?
  3. Advanced Member
    nparisi's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    670
    Rep Power
    418

    Reputation

    I'd say my sleep quality is pretty good. I take melatonin probably 4 or 5 days a week and get great sleep on it...I rarely wake up during the night. I just know my quality of sleep was pretty poor during high school yet I had plenty of energy then...it sucks...
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    ReaperX's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    7
    Posts
    6,487
    Rep Power
    33340

    Reputation

    I've tried St. John's Wort. It is so-so..

    Melatonin makes me feel high. I'm kinda in that same situation. Getting occasional depression from time to time.
  5. Banned
    bigironkiller's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    949
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    nparisi, i have delt with what you have described, and i have been diagnosed with bipolar with manic depression. what meds have you tried so far??? also, in my case i probobly should have had my hormones checked at an early age. at 21 i found out i wasnt even in the range for testosterone, maybe never had good levels. this could be your problem. as for psychotic meds, it took me 2-3 yrs before they got those right.
  6. Advanced Member
    nparisi's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    670
    Rep Power
    418

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bigironkiller View Post
    nparisi, i have delt with what you have described, and i have been diagnosed with bipolar with manic depression. what meds have you tried so far??? also, in my case i probobly should have had my hormones checked at an early age. at 21 i found out i wasnt even in the range for testosterone, maybe never had good levels. this could be your problem. as for psychotic meds, it took me 2-3 yrs before they got those right.
    I have no idea as to my hormones, I haven't had them checked, just generic blood work I think...
    I'll have to try to remember the different meds I've been on...I'm just drawing a blank right now, ha. I'll ask my mom I'm sure she'll remember...
  7. Advanced Member
    saludable24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    649
    Rep Power
    18354

    Reputation

    To help with positive mood/outlook as well as energy, I've found that Adaptagenic herbs and Amino Acids help me tremendously.

    Bacopa is great for mood/outlook and is one of my favorites.

    Ashwaganda helps too, but is different, seems more anxiolitic/relaxing to me.

    Rhodiola Rosea gives good energy as well as some mood help, but possitive energy for the most part.

    ALCAR give a nice steady energy and helps mood too when taken 2-3 times a day at 500-1000mg.

    Tyrosine is nice for a real kick of natural energy.

    Tryotophan calms and steadies mood very well.

    Magnesium citrate also works very well to calm and handle stress/depression better.

    Make sure you get high enough amounts of B-Complex throughout the day, preferably in the co-enzymated forms. Depression and stress in general can cause the body to use these up faster than normal.

    The sugguestions for hormone checks are very good. Low T can cause depression or exacerbate it. Thyroid hormones also play an important role in mood regulation.

    I hope these and other sugguestions help you. I know they have done me a world of good in getting my emotions/mood under control the past few years.
  8. Elite Member
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,531
    Rep Power
    149921

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    We don't really know all the variables in your life, so it could just be that the neurotransmitters that keep you alert & focused are depleted, your adrenal glands may be fatigued from constant over-stimulation due to a taxing amount of stress, or you may simply have developed a food allergy and are just tired from the reaction to it and in turn, you're stressed that you're always tired. Have you messed with prohormones? You could just be in the 'low zone' for testosterone. Have you taken a product by ALRI that claims to be natural? They're known to have steroids in their formulas (ex. Jungle Warfare: The Natural Testosterone Booster w/ complimentary DMT).
    Freedom means nothing here.
  9. Advanced Member
    nparisi's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    670
    Rep Power
    418

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    We don't really know all the variables in your life, so it could just be that the neurotransmitters that keep you alert & focused are depleted, your adrenal glands may be fatigued from constant over-stimulation due to a taxing amount of stress, or you may simply have developed a food allergy and are just tired from the reaction to it and in turn, you're stressed that you're always tired. Have you messed with prohormones? You could just be in the 'low zone' for testosterone. Have you taken a product by ALRI that claims to be natural? They're known to have steroids in their formulas (ex. Jungle Warfare: The Natural Testosterone Booster w/ complimentary DMT).
    Nope, I've never touched any PHs. I've never tried jungle warfare or any other ALRI product. The only products I've taken that I can remember in the last couple years (aside from basic protein/creatine/aminos etc) have been: PowerFULL, X-Factor, Gakic(yes I'm embarassed), Leviathan Reloaded, and pre workout supps like NOExplode/White Flood/etc.
    Do you think I should get my testorone levels checked?? As far as a food allergy...I'm not sure. I know those can develop anytime so who knows, but I know it wasn't a problem for me like 4 years ago. Any other advice F.O.G.? Any other information I could give you about myself that might help? Thank you, I do appreciate it...I'm just getting so fed up man...
  10. Elite Member
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,531
    Rep Power
    149921

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    What's goin' on nparisi? Sorry I took so long to get back in this thread, holmes. Yeah, it could be that you just have depleted neurotransmitter levels and need some replenishing.

    First and foremost, if I were you I wouldn't let it upset you right now that you're tired. It is sometimes a part of life and it can and will be fixed, so it's all good. This sounds weird, but it is definitely the first step to recovery from depression: Forgive yourself, because it's not your fault. You worked really hard at whatever it was that caused your body to become tired and overwhelmed.

    The best combo of remedies that is potent and yet cost effective, is DL-Phenylalanine, L-Tyrosine, Taurine, Reset-AD, and some form of choline (ex. choline bitartrate or alpha-GPC, etc). It is also a good choice to supplement with a low dose (50mg) of 5-HTP at night to aid in serotonergic regeneration.

    Set an alarm and get on a schedule. Keep this schedule everyday and force yourself to get up and go through your day. By using the supplements, you may notice that the process gets easier and easier, faster than normal.

    This strategy along with a decent diet that is above your maintainence level cals, the absence of stims, and a sound effort to not get annoyed at your body, etc. this regimen will get you back on track and headed in the right direction!

    If you're still interested, I can help you with doses for each of the supps.
    Freedom means nothing here.
  11. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,455
    Rep Power
    684949

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    If your looking for alternative medicines or herbal remedies why don't you try seeing somone who is into hollistic medicine.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  12. Advanced Member
    nparisi's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    670
    Rep Power
    418

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    If you're still interested, I can help you with doses for each of the supps.
    Yeah bro, I am definately interested. I have started to try to get myself on a schedule for summer and avoid sleeping in. It's gotten ridiculous a few days so far (waking up at like 2pm haha) but for the most part I am definately starting to get my body on a schedule. My diet is pretty clean. Oh, and I should add that I am and have been on a cut for the past 2 months. Do you think I should drop that and go above maintenance cals???
    P.S. Thanks for the feedback, I just know getting past this I can actually reach my full potential not only in the gym but in school as well...
  13. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,743
    Rep Power
    10751393

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    What's goin' on nparisi? Sorry I took so long to get back in this thread, holmes. Yeah, it could be that you just have depleted neurotransmitter levels and need some replenishing.

    First and foremost, if I were you I wouldn't let it upset you right now that you're tired. It is sometimes a part of life and it can and will be fixed, so it's all good. This sounds weird, but it is definitely the first step to recovery from depression: Forgive yourself, because it's not your fault. You worked really hard at whatever it was that caused your body to become tired and overwhelmed.

    The best combo of remedies that is potent and yet cost effective, is DL-Phenylalanine, L-Tyrosine, Taurine, Reset-AD, and some form of choline (ex. choline bitartrate or alpha-GPC, etc). It is also a good choice to supplement with a low dose (50mg) of 5-HTP at night to aid in serotonergic regeneration.

    Set an alarm and get on a schedule. Keep this schedule everyday and force yourself to get up and go through your day. By using the supplements, you may notice that the process gets easier and easier, faster than normal.

    This strategy along with a decent diet that is above your maintainence level cals, the absence of stims, and a sound effort to not get annoyed at your body, etc. this regimen will get you back on track and headed in the right direction!

    If you're still interested, I can help you with doses for each of the supps.
    reset ad has worked wonders for me, i highly recommend it. an anti-cort like lean extreme might be helpful in countering harmful effects of stress. both of these work well, and are worth their price tags.
  14. Elite Member
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,531
    Rep Power
    149921

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    reset ad has worked wonders for me, i highly recommend it. an anti-cort like lean extreme might be helpful in countering harmful effects of stress. both of these work well, and are worth their price tags.
    Awesome BigT! Reset AD is a very good blend. I wouldn't recommend Lean Extreme quite yet, for it reduces systemic cortisol and cortisol holds importance in the waking cycles and energy, etc.

    Something like 11-OXO may be right up your alley. Honest to God, it may sound crazy but knowing what I know after using it now and how it makes me feel, it is a sure thing to get you feeling better and secondarily it will help you lean a bit.

    11-OXO has no side effects and it is not suppressive at 4 caps per day. It gives feelings of well-being, it supports the CNS, and it promotes natural energy and function. 1 Reset AD with breakfast, 1 with lunch, and 2 11-OXO caps with breakfast and 2 caps with lunch would be perfect.

    As for amino acid therapy, 500mg DL-Phenylalanine and 500mg L-Tyrosine before breakfast, lunch, and your next meal. Taurine powder is tasteless pretty much and should be taken in the morning and later on at a dose of around 5 grams per dose. Take a dose pre-workout if it's a workout day.

    Take omega 3 sources too . You'll be good.
    Freedom means nothing here.
  15. Elite Member
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,531
    Rep Power
    149921

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by nparisi View Post
    Yeah bro, I am definately interested. I have started to try to get myself on a schedule for summer and avoid sleeping in. It's gotten ridiculous a few days so far (waking up at like 2pm haha) but for the most part I am definately starting to get my body on a schedule. My diet is pretty clean. Oh, and I should add that I am and have been on a cut for the past 2 months. Do you think I should drop that and go above maintenance cals???
    P.S. Thanks for the feedback, I just know getting past this I can actually reach my full potential not only in the gym but in school as well...
    Oh... and indeed bring your cals to maintainence level.
    Freedom means nothing here.
  16. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,743
    Rep Power
    10751393

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    Awesome BigT! Reset AD is a very good blend. I wouldn't recommend Lean Extreme quite yet, for it reduces systemic cortisol and cortisol holds importance in the waking cycles and energy, etc.

    Something like 11-OXO may be right up your alley. Honest to God, it may sound crazy but knowing what I know after using it now and how it makes me feel, it is a sure thing to get you feeling better and secondarily it will help you lean a bit.

    11-OXO has no side effects and it is not suppressive at 4 caps per day. It gives feelings of well-being, it supports the CNS, and it promotes natural energy and function. 1 Reset AD with breakfast, 1 with lunch, and 2 11-OXO caps with breakfast and 2 caps with lunch would be perfect.

    As for amino acid therapy, 500mg DL-Phenylalanine and 500mg L-Tyrosine before breakfast, lunch, and your next meal. Taurine powder is tasteless pretty much and should be taken in the morning and later on at a dose of around 5 grams per dose. Take a dose pre-workout if it's a workout day.

    Take omega 3 sources too . You'll be good.
    fog, you the man. forgot how good i felt on mmv2/11oxo, good stuff.
  17. Elite Member
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,531
    Rep Power
    149921

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    fog, you the man. forgot how good i felt on mmv2/11oxo, good stuff.
    MMV2 can put me a bit on edge, but that 11-OXO is like utter euphoria.
    Freedom means nothing here.
  18. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,743
    Rep Power
    10751393

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    MMV2 can put me a bit on edge, but that 11-OXO is like utter euphoria.
    aaah, but together!!!!
  19. New Member
    Hard Knox's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    35
    Posts
    285
    Rep Power
    221

    Reputation

    Have you tried a good multi-vitamin Pak? Have you ever had an allergy test done? These are things that i'm famliar with and can cause energy issues.
  20. Advanced Member
    Movin_weight's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    802
    Rep Power
    1887

    Reputation

    i'd try to ease off the melatonin... i used that stuff for a while and found myself feeling dazed and tired the next day almost every time i took it

    I tryed to counter this effect with stimulants throughout the day and wound up developing some severe anxiety that took a couple months to get over

    if you need a sleep aid look into valarian root, not something that messes with neurotransmitters like melatonin
  21. New Member
    Hard Knox's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    35
    Posts
    285
    Rep Power
    221

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Movin_weight View Post
    i'd try to ease off the melatonin... i used that stuff for a while and found myself feeling dazed and tired the next day almost every time i took it

    I tryed to counter this effect with stimulants throughout the day and wound up developing some severe anxiety that took a couple months to get over

    if you need a sleep aid look into valarian root, not something that messes with neurotransmitters like melatonin

    Melatonin has a very similar effect on me so ur not the only one. I could take 20mg of Melatonin and workout, not that im going to do that but it actually decreases my quality of sleep and makes me feel like i have Jet Lag the next day.
  22. Elite Member
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,531
    Rep Power
    149921

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Use melatonin only when you really must.
    Freedom means nothing here.
  23. Advanced Member
    nparisi's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    670
    Rep Power
    418

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Hard Knox View Post
    Have you tried a good multi-vitamin Pak? Have you ever had an allergy test done? These are things that i'm famliar with and can cause energy issues.
    I currently take and have been taking NOW Adam for the last three months or so. I haven't had an allergy test done anytime recently...I only have one known allergy and it's to sulfa.
  24. New Member
    Hard Knox's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    35
    Posts
    285
    Rep Power
    221

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by nparisi View Post
    I currently take and have been taking NOW Adam for the last three months or so. I haven't had an allergy test done anytime recently...I only have one known allergy and it's to sulfa.

    Do you have indoor pets? Use a feather pillow? those are some indoor things that can be a factor. Normally it would be something indoors but it could be a combination of indoor/outdoor. Or maybe thats not it at all but I would definitely get an allergy test done, only takes about an hour and you'll know for sure if you have any allergies, and better yet what to stay away from.
  25. Diamond Member
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,789
    Rep Power
    11678

    Reputation

    Over supplementing led me to a lot of depression like symptoms among other things. FoG is a smart man and his advice is solid based off of your input but many of us try and selectively leave out items we know will be the culprit because of their ability to give us what we want (strength, size etc)

    make sure before adding any new supps or ideas to your life that you're being true to yourself and it isn't something that can be self corrected be elimenating certain drugs/supps. Sometimes stopping all but necissary intake of drugs/supps for a continued amount of time is a step to getting healthy and i'm speaking from personal experience.

    Im not saying this is your case but if some of it rings true and you don't need to admit it here, then make sure you do the right thing for your body. I found i was seriously tired from lack of Iron in my diet.
  26. Elite Member
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,531
    Rep Power
    149921

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    Over supplementing led me to a lot of depression like symptoms among other things. FoG is a smart man and his advice is solid based off of your input but many of us try and selectively leave out items we know will be the culprit because of their ability to give us what we want (strength, size etc)

    make sure before adding any new supps or ideas to your life that you're being true to yourself and it isn't something that can be self corrected be elimenating certain drugs/supps. Sometimes stopping all but necissary intake of drugs/supps for a continued amount of time is a step to getting healthy and i'm speaking from personal experience.

    Im not saying this is your case but if some of it rings true and you don't need to admit it here, then make sure you do the right thing for your body. I found i was seriously tired from lack of Iron in my diet.
    Good call Jayhawkk. Depression in one of the worst things that one can go through.

    The feeling of hopelessness gives the illusion that there is no hope nor end in sight. I am at a point in my life where depression seems like only a footnote in a past life, but it can creep up again no doubt. Learning to listen to your body is a great marker for success and you can stop depression before it starts most of the time if you learn to read your body.
    Freedom means nothing here.
  27. Advanced Member
    nparisi's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    670
    Rep Power
    418

    Reputation

    I have only one pet, and it's a dog and he stays outside most of the time. But we've had him for like 10 years so I don't think that's it. But anyways I just want to say thanks for all the great input from everybody. I will take all this stuff into consideration and make some positive changes...I'll let you guys know how it goes...
    And as far as supps, I'm just going to stick to protein/creatine/aminos and a multi for a good while...but I am going to give F.O.G.'s list of supps a try, I'll be going on vacation for a week tomorrow but when I get back I'll start on all that stuff.
    Thanks again guys
  28. Diamond Member
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,789
    Rep Power
    11678

    Reputation

    Good luck and have a safe vacation.
  29. Elite Member
    ReaperX's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    7
    Posts
    6,487
    Rep Power
    33340

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    Over supplementing led me to a lot of depression like symptoms among other things. FoG is a smart man and his advice is solid based off of your input but many of us try and selectively leave out items we know will be the culprit because of their ability to give us what we want (strength, size etc)

    make sure before adding any new supps or ideas to your life that you're being true to yourself and it isn't something that can be self corrected be elimenating certain drugs/supps. Sometimes stopping all but necissary intake of drugs/supps for a continued amount of time is a step to getting healthy and i'm speaking from personal experience.

    Im not saying this is your case but if some of it rings true and you don't need to admit it here, then make sure you do the right thing for your body. I found i was seriously tired from lack of Iron in my diet.

    Can you elaborate more on what you mean by over supplementing and depression-like effects ? What it the actual supplements or just all of them combined ? I'm not following this......
  30. Diamond Member
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,789
    Rep Power
    11678

    Reputation

    Taking a PH/steroid and other supps like caffeine etc can have serious effects on your mood. When you go in to the docs you don't go in there telling them what you're on because you know what the answer is going to be, so you go in there with symptoms of depression/bi-polar and get medicated for it and it'll usually help while experiencing your symptoms 'on cycle' but when you come off you are left with drugs to treat a disease that isn't there and you start a whole new set of issues.

    Personal experience as well as others close to me has led to believe the overuse of steroids and supps, in general, has caused the issues a lot of us see and try to go out of our way to correct while ignoring the current products we're on.

    Depression, Anxiety, Panic attacks, Shakes, blood sugar crashes, lethargy, etc etc.

    I don't think, in my opinion, people cycle on and off as responsibly as we may try to fool ourselves.
  31. Advanced Member
    nparisi's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    670
    Rep Power
    418

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    Taking a PH/steroid and other supps like caffeine etc can have serious effects on your mood. When you go in to the docs you don't go in there telling them what you're on because you know what the answer is going to be, so you go in there with symptoms of depression/bi-polar and get medicated for it and it'll usually help while experiencing your symptoms 'on cycle' but when you come off you are left with drugs to treat a disease that isn't there and you start a whole new set of issues.

    Personal experience as well as others close to me has led to believe the overuse of steroids and supps, in general, has caused the issues a lot of us see and try to go out of our way to correct while ignoring the current products we're on.

    Depression, Anxiety, Panic attacks, Shakes, blood sugar crashes, lethargy, etc etc.

    I don't think, in my opinion, people cycle on and off as responsibly as we may try to fool ourselves.
    Luckily I have never dabbled in the art of PHs or steroids...I've always kept pretty calm with the supplements as well. I'm not saying I've never thought about it but I couldn't bring myself to do that....
    Oh and thanks a lot man, I'll have an ok vacation. I'm just going to visit some family in a small town of under 1,000....snoozeville.
  32. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,455
    Rep Power
    684949

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by nparisi View Post
    Luckily I have never dabbled in the art of PHs or steroids...I've always kept pretty calm with the supplements as well. I'm not saying I've never thought about it but I couldn't bring myself to do that....
    Oh and thanks a lot man, I'll have an ok vacation. I'm just going to visit some family in a small town of under 1,000....snoozeville.
    Good for you stay away from them.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  33. Elite Member
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,531
    Rep Power
    149921

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by nparisi View Post
    Luckily I have never dabbled in the art of PHs or steroids...I've always kept pretty calm with the supplements as well. I'm not saying I've never thought about it but I couldn't bring myself to do that....
    Oh and thanks a lot man, I'll have an ok vacation. I'm just going to visit some family in a small town of under 1,000....snoozeville.
    If you're going to Smallville, do say hello to Clark and Cloey for me. Tell Clark that you post on the boards with Force of Green

    As far as your amino acid therapy (list of supps), the best news is that you won't have to take them forever and in many cases, you probably won't need them more than a couple months! Your body becomes taxed to the point that it needs more free aminos than those which your diet could not provide for that time and it put you in a state of depression. Now, by providing yourself the building blocks to a more complete, balanced brain chemistry, you'll begin to naturally feel more yourself.

    I am not going to say, "Farewell and good luck," because this is not something to go at it alone. I'm always checking my email, so when you drop me a line with questions I'll be here to help you out. Everyone else here on the board will definitely help you out with certain things, but don't be too quick to take advice of someone who doesn't know why you're taking what you're taking.

    Example:
    You - "I'm feeling a little anxious/nervous lately. What can I do?"
    Person - "Are you supplementing with anything new?"
    You - "Yeah, Force advised me to take DLPA, tyrosine, taurine..."
    Person - "There's your problem, stop taking them immediately!"

    Simple adjustments in the doses will bring quick peace of mind. Something like a tad of anxiousness could mean it's time to lower the dose of tyrosine or split DLPA in half.... We'll figure this out!
    Freedom means nothing here.
  34. Advanced Member
    saludable24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    649
    Rep Power
    18354

    Reputation

    FOG definately is giving good advise here; dropping stress support supps cold turkey can be as bad or worse than over use of them.
  35. Advanced Member
    nparisi's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    670
    Rep Power
    418

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    If you're going to Smallville, do say hello to Clark and Cloey for me. Tell Clark that you post on the boards with Force of Green

    As far as your amino acid therapy (list of supps), the best news is that you won't have to take them forever and in many cases, you probably won't need them more than a couple months! Your body becomes taxed to the point that it needs more free aminos than those which your diet could not provide for that time and it put you in a state of depression. Now, by providing yourself the building blocks to a more complete, balanced brain chemistry, you'll begin to naturally feel more yourself.

    I am not going to say, "Farewell and good luck," because this is not something to go at it alone. I'm always checking my email, so when you drop me a line with questions I'll be here to help you out. Everyone else here on the board will definitely help you out with certain things, but don't be too quick to take advice of someone who doesn't know why you're taking what you're taking.

    Example:
    You - "I'm feeling a little anxious/nervous lately. What can I do?"
    Person - "Are you supplementing with anything new?"
    You - "Yeah, Force advised me to take DLPA, tyrosine, taurine..."
    Person - "There's your problem, stop taking them immediately!"

    Simple adjustments in the doses will bring quick peace of mind. Something like a tad of anxiousness could mean it's time to lower the dose of tyrosine or split DLPA in half.... We'll figure this out!
    Hahahaha I love Smallville man. I used to always watch that show. But yeah, I will definately drop you a line now and then and may have a few ?'s for ya, hopefully you don't get too annoyed dawg!! haha. Anyways man thank you so much for all your help thus far. It's nice to know one of the most knowledgeable members on here took some time to help me out, it means a lot brotha. Talk to you all soon, have a great week everybody!!!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. dizziness/tiredness during work out
    By flex13 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 12-16-2008, 09:59 PM
  2. little body hair, tiredness and dry eyes
    By hormones in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-02-2008, 11:30 AM
  3. NO xplode=tiredness?
    By sreed11 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-09-2008, 12:01 AM
  4. Gh , tiredness, bloat and dosing questions
    By jcam222 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-31-2005, 01:07 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in