cort control suggestion

I

idelaluzi

Awards
if you're like me, you haven't set foot in a gnc/vitamin shoppe in a longgg time, but i wanted to pick up a cortisol control supp for my 3-ad pct. i have to buy it in a store b/c im going away on Tues. and wouldn't be able to have something shipped to me. could anyone suggest something that these stores might have in stock? many thanks.

I

idelaluzi

Awards
thanks for that. i'm pretty familiar with certain options...just wasn't sure what these stores keep in stock.

bigpoppapump2

bigpoppapump2

Awards
  • Established
I think vitamin shoppe carries lean xtreme but i'm not certain

I

idelaluzi

Awards
that would be best case scenario...however, i just went to the closest one to me and they didn't have ANYTHING...got to look up alternate locations

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Kinda cheesey idea here, but follow me on it...

Since cortisol is released under stressful situations, try to remain as positive and upbeat as you can. It peaks when you wake, about 4 hours later, and again under physical/emotional duress. So following that logic, if you stay cheery and don't let things stress you out too much, theoretically, it should help.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I had excellent results with AX's Retain2. Relora mixed with 7-keto dhea. It also has 17b-triol, which Timdull correct me if I'm wrong, is a metabolite of dhea that also helps block cort? Anyhow it worked better for me than any other cort blocker I tried, and I've tried many over the years.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Vitamin Shoppe has Relora. Their brand of Relora is fine just like any other, because it's certified from Next Pharmaceuticals.

I

idelaluzi

Awards
that's great advice guys, maybe I can pick up a couple things to make my own blend