AP/P-slin or 3-ad stack?

Wentz34

Awards
ok, i have been reading up on both of these products for several days/weeks now. I am unsure which stack to go with and any input would be greatly appreciated. I am currently cutting with Recreate which has been working great, I am currently 172 pounds, 9% BF and am trying to get my next cycle ready.

my first stack option is:
Anabolic Pump
P-slin- used previously w/ great results
--and then the usual.. multi's, bcaas(xtend) and protein.

what im wondering is if i should add anything to this stack suck as a creatine or anything else? and if anything in this stack is not needed.

also.. from what ive read i will want to dose the p-slin prior to pre workout meal and AP w/ other carb consuming meals such as breakfast/Post workout, but not dosed together? correct me if im wrong.

my second option is:
AX 3-ad
AX mass fx
AX superdrol ng
for PCT: AX aPCT
--and then bcaas(xtend) and multi's, protein.

my question for this stack is: 1. am i missing anything i could use for the stack? 2. do i need more for a PCT? 3. is it overkill?

any input will be greatly appreciated, and help with any of the stacks would great. also, which do you think i should use, or what results have u had with these products? thanks!!!

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Well those are two vastly different stacks here man.

Honestly, unless you want to separat the two for cost factors and the ability to run two different cycles, I would say why not have an option for an AP+ P-Slin and 3-AD log with the A PCT for PCT and maybe even use MASS FX in the cycle or for post? I don't want you to think I am just spraying a use it all kind of mentality. I personally just see AP/P-Slin along the lines of staples to anything I run from great personal experience.

Honestly either way you can't go wrong, but if you do decide to go with the latter than I would say drop the MASS FX from the actual Cycle and either save it for use in PCT or use it solo in another stack down the road.

Wentz34

Awards
Well those are two vastly different stacks here man.

Honestly, unless you want to separat the two for cost factors and the ability to run two different cycles, I would say why not have an option for an AP+ P-Slin and 3-AD log with the A PCT for PCT and maybe even use MASS FX in the cycle or for post? I don't want you to think I am just spraying a use it all kind of mentality. I personally just see AP/P-Slin along the lines of staples to anything I run from great personal experience.

Honestly either way you can't go wrong, but if you do decide to go with the latter than I would say drop the MASS FX from the actual Cycle and either save it for use in PCT or use it solo in another stack down the road.
alright thanks, this is def an option.. is my dosing in the first thread for the AP/P-slin correct(p-slin before Pre-WO meal and AP other carb meals)? and if i do run AP,P-Slin,3-AD cycle would the APCT and Mass FX be ok as the only PCT? and would i need anything other then bcaas and multi vit?

Thanks again.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
alright thanks, this is def an option.. is my dosing in the first thread for the AP/P-slin correct(p-slin before Pre-WO meal and AP other carb meals)? and if i do run AP,P-Slin,3-AD cycle would the APCT and Mass FX be ok as the only PCT? and would i need anything other then bcaas and multi vit?

Thanks again.
There are a lot of dosing options for P-Slin and AP, but what you have is fine. Just be sure to get in around 100+ grams of complex carbs with the P-Slin dose before you workout and 50-70 grams with the AP (can be you post workout meals and the rest of the day as well). Give the AP manual a read, it should help you out as well.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/usp-labs/85753-ap-manual.html

As far as PCT I would ask in the AX section or the cycles section (I am a novice in that area as I am still 19). However A PCT and Mass FX would be sufficient IMO (and you may want to throw in Cycle support during your cycle).

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
One is a prohormone, and the other regulates Glucose and energy metabolism. Not really comparable products.

Wentz34

Awards
One is a prohormone, and the other regulates Glucose and energy metabolism. Not really comparable products.
yea, i will probably end up running both cycles in time, was just trying to make sure both stacks looks sufficient and are not missing anything, and if more of a pct is needed for the 3-ad

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Would you like to use the steroid stack or the glucose modulating/repartitioning stack? If you've gotz da fundz, go for both.