Thought this was humorous

Jsherbro

Jsherbro

Awards
Reminds me of a years ago when TIDE (the laundry detergent) needed to find a way to spike sales in their detergent. So they used the SAME detergent but put it in a blue bottle and on the front it said "NEW BLUE BOTTLE"....their sales went up....people are stupid. But anyway check out nutrexx Vitargo and then NEW VOLUGRO....ingredients look familiar?....maybe identical?

Vitargo
Bodybuilding.com - Nutrex Vitargo CGL - Creatine Glycogen Loader! On sale now!
volugro
Bodybuilding.com - Nutrex Volu-Gro - Creatine Glycogen Loader! On sale now!

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Thats classic. Who would ever fall for that, I mean.. Hey wait that bottle sort of looks like the hulk, **subconsciously adds it to cart**. Thats really cool...

I do like the newer looking bottle better though, stands out more and its cheaper. However that doesn't really matter since I will never buy that in my life lol.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Thats classic. Who would ever fall for that, I mean.. Hey wait that bottle sort of looks like the hulk, **subconsciously adds it to cart**. Thats really cool...

I do like the newer looking bottle better though, stands out more and its cheaper. However that doesn't really matter since I will never buy that in my life lol.
HULK WANT VOLUGRO!

Attachments

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established

Why would you not buy it in your life? Vitargo was probably the best creatine on the market for several years. BTW, the main difference is that they switched from Vitargo(a patented form of Swedish waxy maize) to regular waxy maize. I assume that makes the product cheaper to produce, b/c Nutrex doesn't have to license the ingredient any more.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Why would you not buy it in your life? Vitargo was probably the best creatine on the market for several years. BTW, the main difference is that they switched from Vitargo(a patented form of Swedish waxy maize) to regular waxy maize. I assume that makes the product cheaper to produce, b/c Nutrex doesn't have to license the ingredient any more.
Its nothing against the product, I just like whole foods.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I used Vitargo when I had a bigger supplement budget and loved it. One of the better creatine/post-WO supplements, albeit a pricey one.