Overwhelmed, need some oppinions

JibsHockey

Awards
hey all, i have been surfing for a long time here, and im looking into some new supps for my summer lean bulk.

I dont neccesarrily have a price ceiling but id prefer under 150, the following products are all under consideration, I have all my basics covered, this is strictly extras.

-AP
-P-Slin
-RPM
-Drive
-Recreate
-X Factor
-Leviathan Reloaded
-Activate X
-IGF 2

any others you may like please feel free to let me know.

Thanks
-JH

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
Try RPM. It gave me the best workouts of my life....and it's pretty reasonably priced.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
I think AP/P-Slin, RPM, and X-Factor would make a really solid stack. However it is beneficial to try supplements out individually or with supplements you have used in the past so you know what is doing what for you (and also what you are/what you are not responding to).

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
hey all, i have been surfing for a long time here, and im looking into some new supps for my summer lean bulk.

I dont neccesarrily have a price ceiling but id prefer under 150, the following products are all under consideration, I have all my basics covered, this is strictly extras.

-AP
-P-Slin
-RPM
-Drive
-Recreate
-X Factor
-Leviathan Reloaded
-Activate X
-IGF 2

any others you may like please feel free to let me know.

Thanks
-JH
I have used X-Factor, and recommend it. Just omit fish/flax oil when on it. I do not recommend the nutraplanet bulk stuff....I didn't seem to respond to it so I raise an eyebrow at what's in it.

Good luck dood.

DreamOfWeight

DreamOfWeight

Awards
  • Established
hey, i lost alot af weight and put on ALOT off muscle with

leviathan-r <---awsome!
DCP from RPN <----awsome!
IGF-2 <-----awsome!
neovar <-----awsome!
and xlevol <----good to go! gives u that push when u need it, with out feeling hyper