Anabolic Pump and Low Carb Cutting Diet

PsYcHoNeWb727

Awards
I looked through the forum and did searches but I wanted to ask the question to make sure that I would get the right answer. My diet consists of 6 meals a day, mainly a high protein and low carb diet. I usually consume around 60-80g of carbs a day with my diet. I know AP only works with carbs and with that note, will it still be effective to take AP with such a low carb count? Here are some stats about me:

Height: 6'0"
Weight: 199
BF: 26.2%

Idk if anyone here has heard of it but I am running on the MediFast diet since I used it before with great success and lost 35lbs. I wanted to start it up again to get in good shape now that I started a cutting cycle. Each meal contains about 10-20g of Carbs. And normally whole food meals with 20-30g of carbs.

Would it still be rational to take AP in this type of diet?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
that is kind of low in carbs for use with ap. its the carbs per meal that is the issue. if you had 60-80g a day with the 30g per meal in 2 meals, AP probably would work

PsYcHoNeWb727

Awards
that is kind of low in carbs for use with ap. its the carbs per meal that is the issue. if you had 60-80g a day with the 30g per meal in 2 meals, AP probably would work
2 or 3 meals usually have close to 25-30g of carbs in them. My breakfast I have 30g, dinner usually around 25g, and I am prolly going to up another meal to have about 25-30...prolly pre-worout meal.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
at your bf% you shouldn't need ANY supps. clean up your diet and get your training going and the pounds will fall off!

at your weight your body is more than willing to lose the fat without help...once your body starts fighting losing weight then consider support supps for that.

just my 2 cents...save your money!

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
your young and you dont eat enough carbs im no expert but that dosent sound good bro. on the other hand i have a question, i just started at a pizza place and eat carbs all day and still w/o 4-5 Days a week, should i give AP a go? my stats are

19 yrs old
154 lbs
5'11
bf : ?? no clue i use a mirror

PsYcHoNeWb727

Awards
Thanks for the input. I only have like 5 or 6 days left so I might just finish the bottle and then hold of on continuing.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You really are right at the borderline carbwise. it could help with the fat loss, but i'm not sure how much.

I looked through the forum and did searches but I wanted to ask the question to make sure that I would get the right answer. My diet consists of 6 meals a day, mainly a high protein and low carb diet. I usually consume around 60-80g of carbs a day with my diet. I know AP only works with carbs and with that note, will it still be effective to take AP with such a low carb count? Here are some stats about me:

Height: 6'0"
Weight: 199
BF: 26.2%

Idk if anyone here has heard of it but I am running on the MediFast diet since I used it before with great success and lost 35lbs. I wanted to start it up again to get in good shape now that I started a cutting cycle. Each meal contains about 10-20g of Carbs. And normally whole food meals with 20-30g of carbs.

Would it still be rational to take AP in this type of diet?
O yea!

People tend to forget that Anabolic Pump forces lipolysis and think it does it better than anything on the market and this aspect SHINES on a low carbohydrate diet.

Keep carbs at between 80-150 grams. Meaning when you first start Anabolic pump, your carbohydrate intake should be higher because you will need to feed the muscular glycogen. Think about it how creatine loads, you will have to load glycogen in muscle cells or you will feel weak. Please listen to your body and eat the extra carbohydrates.

After about 7-12 days, you start lowering carbohydrates to around 80-150. I personally never have to go lower than 100 while dieting.

The great aspect is that you become carbohydrate efficieint on anabolic pump so your performance and recovery in the gym never really suffers so you can push hard in the gym with extra intensity which is a HUGE benefit for weight loss. You may even gain a few pounds of muscle.

Add in a Fat loss product like Recreate and the fat melts away and you will witness a daily transformation everyday in the mirrror if done correctly...

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What I have used as a best of both worlds scenario is carb cycling.

I use higher carbs pre and post and throughout the day on my workout days. On my non workout days I go much lower on the carbs, still consuming AP prior. I train 3-4 consecutive days and rest on my off days. Well rest is not accurate, I work 3 to 4 -12 to 14 hours days. Not to mention on my training days I am remodeling my house (my training days are days off from work)...anyway.

Anecdotally what I am seeing is a process that I would describe as sculpting or molding with clay. I heap I bunch of clay on in the first several days. Then I smooth it out, shape it, remove the excess and buff it...bringing out the detail and shape of the new mass I applied.

I can quite honestly and candidly and emphasize when I say that this product is not a buy one bottle and try it out to see if it works. This is a lifestyle supplement where in you need to adjust your preconceived notions about how your body used to respond to carbohydrates.

Over the course of 2 bottles worth you just begin to tune it in. By the third bottle you are cooking with gas. What used to horrify me is now more clay heaped on to be molded and shaped. The key for me is to find the threshold and walk it...better yet...own it.

My recreate has hit my doorstep. I cannot tell you how much I anticipating beginning my new P-Slin, AP, PureSap, PureDopa, SuperCissus, Recereate lifestyle. I may even have to journal that when I start in the next two weeks or so.

B5150...God created...USPLabs perfected :D

I don't know...I'm just loving it, is all. After taking AP for my third consecutive bottle I am now at the point where I look to add carbs to my meals. Instead of being in fear of them they are now taken captive to be exploited at will ;)

PsYcHoNeWb727

Awards
O yea!

People tend to forget that Anabolic Pump forces lipolysis and think it does it better than anything on the market and this aspect SHINES on a low carbohydrate diet.

Keep carbs at between 80-150 grams. Meaning when you first start Anabolic pump, your carbohydrate intake should be higher because you will need to feed the muscular glycogen. Think about it how creatine loads, you will have to load glycogen in muscle cells or you will feel weak. Please listen to your body and eat the extra carbohydrates.

After about 7-12 days, you start lowering carbohydrates to around 80-150. I personally never have to go lower than 100 while dieting.

The great aspect is that you become carbohydrate efficieint on anabolic pump so your performance and recovery in the gym never really suffers so you can push hard in the gym with extra intensity which is a HUGE benefit for weight loss. You may even gain a few pounds of muscle.

Add in a Fat loss product like Recreate and the fat melts away and you will witness a daily transformation everyday in the mirrror if done correctly...
Im planning on upping the amount of carbs, especially in the meals that are accompanied by AP. Prolly close to 30-35g each AP meal.

Im planning on upping the amount of carbs, especially in the meals that are accompanied by AP. Prolly close to 30-35g each AP meal.

like BB150 said do not be afraid of the 50-70gram carbs per meal days after 4-7 days on 30-35grams......trust me, you will build muscle and lose fat done correctly.

PsYcHoNeWb727

Awards
like BB150 said do not be afraid of the 50-70gram carbs per meal days after 4-7 days on 30-35grams......trust me, you will build muscle and lose fat done correctly.
Yea for some reason I have it in my head that more carbs = bad when cutting but w/ AP i have that flex room to have more carbs. I think that I will up the carbs on workout days since my body will need them for recovery but keep them on the lower side during rest days.

Thanks for all your help guys!