Anabolic Pump and OTHER insulin mimicking or sensitizing compounds-The FINAL verdict

  1. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Anabolic Pump and OTHER insulin mimicking or sensitizing compounds-The FINAL verdict


    We are running into a mass confusion with what other Insulin "mimickers" or "sensitizers" can be used in conjunction with Anabolic Pump.

    I'm not really sure why all these Pre workout products that are instructed to be used on an empty stomach include insulin mimicking compounds but that is different subject.

    Before we go forward, the basic principle to why I recommended avoiding other Insulin mimickers or sensitizers with Anabolic Pump is simple. Anabolic Pump is the Only product that is proven to block glucose entry to fat cells..simply amazing aspect of the product. Again screaming it loudly to stress it wiith a point..AP is the only product to block glucose entry into fat cells!

    Very Simple advice;

    1. If you are currently using other insulin Mimicking or sensitizing products with great success, the addition of Anabolic Pump will only make the stack better.

    2. If you are currently using other insulin mimicking or sensitizing products and having DIFFICULTY losing fat, you should discontinue use of these products.

    3. If you are currently having success with your current nutrition plan, you do not need to change your diet dramatically just slowly increase your carbohydrate amount slowly.

    4. If you are currently not having success with your current nutrition plan, you need to evaluate your nutrition before purchasing ANY supplement(with the exception of a protein powder).

    Questions?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    4. If you are currently not having success with your current nutrition plan, you need to evaluate your nutrition before purchasing ANY supplement(with the exception of a protein powder).


    Question though. PSlin, does that block glucose entry into fat cells?
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  3. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post


    Question though. PSlin, does that block glucose entry into fat cells?
    Yes and No, P-Slin forces lipolysis and blocks adipogenisis, but when consuming 100grams of carbohydrates per dose there could be some spillage. This is a key reason we reccomend early morning or pre workout use and not all day long use.

    There are no studies with the ingredients and that amount of carbohydrates and that potent of a product, but current feedback has been overwhelmingly positive.
    •   
       


  4. So AP+ALA= extra goodness?!?!?!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  5. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    So AP+ALA= extra goodness?!?!?!

    There will be a synergy no doubt.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    There will be a synergy no doubt.
    Good to know. Now I shall stack LG Slin with my AP and repost back :bb3:
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  7. I would definitely be interested in seeing your results with that, Distilled Water - I have plenty of ALA around that I stopped taking with the discovery (through research and self-evaluation) that glucose uptake was increased into both muscle and adipose tissue. If AP can be enhanced and not hindered or glucose-transportin into adipocytes increased with the additon of ALA - that would be a nice stack!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    I would definitely be interested in seeing your results with that, Distilled Water - I have plenty of ALA around that I stopped taking with the discovery (through research and self-evaluation) that glucose uptake was increased into both muscle and adipose tissue. If AP can be enhanced and not hindered or glucose-transportin into adipocytes increased with the additon of ALA - that would be a nice stack!
    Only problem is I have no LG slin I thought I did but guess not......I'll have to run back to the office for some more

    I really enjoyed the effects of Slin but sometimes the stomach pain was too much. I think it may have been from other reasons also, not just the Slin. But I could probably lower the dosage with the stack and see GREAT results.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  9. Yeah, I have tried other products like AP. None are anywhere close in the results department.

    Rule of thumb: If choosing between 2 products that "do the same thing", go with the one who brought it to the market. Almost always you will see better results.
  10. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by bLacKjAck. View Post
    Yeah, I have tried other products like AP. None are anywhere close in the results department.

    Rule of thumb: If choosing between 2 products that "do the same thing", go with the one who brought it to the market. Almost always you will see better results.
    AP is unlike anything on the market

  11. I have tried others like yellow gold and another bulk powder. AP is far better and when bought on sale it is a good buy.
  12. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by smutty View Post
    I have tried others like yellow gold and another bulk powder. AP is far better and when bought on sale it is a good buy.

  13. AP & P-Slin are legit!
  14. Size on before bed..


    Reading this made me think... I was using 1/2 a dose of size on while working out and 1/2 a dose before bed... with the insulin effects from this product, taking it before bed sounds like it is really bad and could contribute to fat gain, right?

  15. So right now I'm using No-Shotgun 1/2 hour preworkout, and SizeOn during, both having insulin mimic agents. I'm not loosing fat, but right now, thats not my goal, I'm on a bulk.

    Anyway, I want to add AP... so being I'm not having any fat gain problems w/ NoShotgun/SizeOn... adding AP will just help my goals all the more so?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Very Simple advice

    1. If you are currently using other insulin Mimicking or sensitizing products with great success, the addition of Anabolic Pump will only make the stack better.
    Seriously, you have been presented a ton of info. If not should have searched and found it. DONT TAKE AP if your SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOO worried.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Seriously, you have been presented a ton of info. If not should have searched and found it. DONT TAKE AP if your SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOO worried.
    just let the usplabs respond bro...

    perhaps they have more insight then you about the half life of these mimic agents... perhaps they could share some wisdom that they only have a 30 min half life or something... in that case, NOOOOOOOOOO worries. but again, I'd feel more comfy cozy if usplabs responded instead of you.

    i see your trying to help, but I question your indepth knowlege.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by mdgrwl;
    So right now I'm using No-Shotgun 1/2 hour preworkout, and SizeOn during, both having insulin mimic agents. I'm not loosing fat, but right now, thats not my goal, I'm on a bulk.

    Anyway, I want to add AP... so being I'm not having any fat gain problems w/ NoShotgun/SizeOn... adding AP will just help my goals all the more so?
    If you are not having any "fat-gain problems", then adding Anabolic Pump would help reinforce and enhance your goals.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by mdgrwl View Post
    adding AP will just help my goals all the more so?
    Correct.

  20. You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to strategicmove again.

    Thanks strategic!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  21. I got 2 bottles in my room waiting for me......calling my name.... But alas I must wait....for now.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by mdgrwl View Post
    So right now I'm using No-Shotgun 1/2 hour preworkout, and SizeOn during, both having insulin mimic agents. I'm not loosing fat, but right now, thats not my goal, I'm on a bulk.

    Anyway, I want to add AP... so being I'm not having any fat gain problems w/ NoShotgun/SizeOn... adding AP will just help my goals all the more so?
    I do not see how it could hurt if you are already experiencing lean muscle gains and no fat. In your situation, I would use your AP dose before your preworkout meal and/or with your meal after your post wo shake. But, I have found experiementing is key with AP, play around with dosing and see what works best for you.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post







    2. If you are currently using other insulin mimicking or sensitizing products and having DIFFICULTY losing fat, you should discontinue use of these products.
    Curious why?

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Curious why?
    I'd assume because it suggests that these other products, while they may shuttle glucose into muscle tissue, they may also be shuttling it into fat cells, hence the inability to loose weight. Thus, if they are not working, you don't want to use them with AP because they could limit the benefits you get from AP.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Curious why?
    Insulin potentiators may interfere with Anabolic Pump`s ability to block glucose uptake into fat cells.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Insulin mimicking supps
    By bb4life in forum Supplements
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 08-10-2010, 06:35 PM
Log in
Log in