Anyone heard of Stemulite

corndog

corndog

Awards
  • Established
A friend of mine just brought me a article on a supplement called Stemulite. As with just about all new supplements its laying down tons of promises.

"Its the most powerful supplement I have ever put into my body, period, says Corey Simpson a former Mr. Florida.

Anyway I told him is was BS and garbage but he asked me to check with you guys to see if anyone knows anything about this.

Aparantly the guy that has made Stemulite was the same Dr. David Summers who created Endothil

corndog

corndog

Awards
  • Established
Wow, thats allot info. Cant say it explanes much to me as to say what the supp will do or if its garbage

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow, thats allot info. Cant say it explanes much to me as to say what the supp will do or if its garbage
It reduces one mechanism of fat burning, so if you are wanting to lean out this ain't gonna do it for you.

The rest of the formula is underdosed and sort of confusing, actually, as to what they are trying to accomplish. The testimonials are a complete joke.

corndog

corndog

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like garbage to me. Hopefully he will open his email I sent before he orders that stuff.

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
A friend of mine just brought me a article on a supplement called Stemulite. As with just about all new supplements its laying down tons of promises.

"Its the most powerful supplement I have ever put into my body, period, says Corey Simpson a former Mr. Florida.

Anyway I told him is was BS and garbage but he asked me to check with you guys to see if anyone knows anything about this.

Aparantly the guy that has made Stemulite was the same Dr. David Summers who created Endothil
Gggaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrbbbbaaaaaaagggggeeeeeee. Pretty sure that company has been taken to court. They shouldn't even be allowed to exist

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
i know vitamins shoppe dont. we get asked off the chain though!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote