Best 6-Bromo product for NHA stack? Hyperdrol?

DCbuilder

Awards
  • Established
I'm running a Rebound Reloaded / Activate / Recreate Stack right now and enjoying the results.

I think I need to get 1 more bottle of the Rebound Reloaded to complete things, but I see that DS no longer makes it.

I don't know exactly how much of the 6-Bromo was in a cap, because each cap contained 400 mg of a proprietary matrix (white buttom mushroom extract, flax seed oil powder and 6-Bromotase). But you are to take 3 per day.

So I am looking at other 6-Bromo only products. The main 2 that I see are both by AX:

Hyperdrol X2 - each cap contains 50mg of 6-Bromo, and you are to take 4 per day

Advanced PCT - this has only 25mg per cap and you are to take 3 per day, but this is geared towards PCT as opposed to optimizing results on 6-Bromo alone.

Restore by ALRI is similar to Advanced PCT.

My simple question: With Rebound Reloaded gone, is Hyperdrol X2 the way to go for a solid 6-Bromo product? Thanks.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not sure how 6-Bromoandrostenedione compares to 6-Bromodione, or if it's even the same compound to be honest. Hopefully somebody more versed on this subject will pop by here, just giving you an option I noticed (Because NP just got it back in-stock at a rock-bottom price!)

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
to tell u the truth i would pick up cissus-drol...NP doesnt carry it (sucks huh)...its cheap and effective...the only downside is that its a proprietary blend...and i hate those...but it has been the most effective product of its kind that ive tried so far...

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
It's 12mg/cap and says to take 1-3 daily = 36mg/day.

Far cry from Hyperdrol which = 200mg/day..
damn, thats true...what the hell....??.....you'll need close to 17 pills a day of Juggernauts version,That adds up to about 6 bottles a month. Screw that noise.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
to tell u the truth i would pick up cissus-drol...NP doesnt carry it (sucks huh)...its cheap and effective...the only downside is that its a proprietary blend...and i hate those...but it has been the most effective product of its kind that ive tried so far...
Cissus drol is cool and all, but at least with AX you know how much 6-bromo your getting.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
what do you guys think about PA 6-bromo theory?
In case you don't know he says that the beta isomer acts like a suppressive steroid and only the alpha isomer acts like an AI.
He says that the reason that blood test show a increase in test is because of false positives originated from the beta isomer

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
In case you don't know he says that the beta isomer acts like a suppressive steroid and only the alpha isomer acts like an AI.
He says that the reason that blood test show a increase in test is because of false positives originated from the beta isomer
Well PA's a smart dude, I don't dispute that. But I've used 6-bromo and had good results with it, and alot of others did as well.

DCbuilder

Awards
  • Established
I guess I am less intelligent than you both, because my question is, what is happening if there is no increase in test from 6-bromo?

In RR, the ingredient is: 6-bromo-3,17-dioxoetioallocholane

I don't know if that is the alpha or beta isomer. Hyperdrol has 6-Bromodione, and again, I don't know if alpha or beta.

Is PA saying the compound is unsafe compared to ATD? Basically, from what I saw come and go, 6-Bromo replaced ATD in many products. So was this an unsafe choice?

I have never had problems w/ it and am running it now, but am curious.

Thanks.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
cross referencing with the values for 6-chloro-testosterone from Vida or Merck Index...

Essentially, what makes these derivations of 4-AD into AI's is sticking a strong negative charge on carbon 6. The strain a 6-functional group causes is in correlation with Coulomb's law, which states that repulsion/attraction force is equal to the product of the two charges divided by the square of their distance.

But the choro groups are the least electro negative of halogens, and that bromine is not only much more electro negative, but a much larger molecule as well (which lowers the distance factor).

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
I guess I am less intelligent than you both, because my question is, what is happening if there is no increase in test from 6-bromo?

In RR, the ingredient is: 6-bromo-3,17-dioxoetioallocholane

I don't know if that is the alpha or beta isomer. Hyperdrol has 6-Bromodione, and again, I don't know if alpha or beta.

Is PA saying the compound is unsafe compared to ATD? Basically, from what I saw come and go, 6-Bromo replaced ATD in many products. So was this an unsafe choice?

I have never had problems w/ it and am running it now, but am curious.

Thanks.
almost every product with 6-br on the market have the 2 isomers( I believe that only the new attitude from san have only the alpha one ) so hyperdrol is no exception.
well I know that PA is a competitor cause he sells 6-oxo but I have to say that his statement made me uncomfortable to take 6-br cause his a real steroid guru.
One of the reasons that lead to the replacement of atd could be the price but I`m not certain of this, do what your conscience tell you to do cause there's no prove of nothing

DCbuilder

Awards
  • Established
almost every product with 6-br on the market have the 2 isomers( I believe that only the new attitude from san have only the alpha one ) so hyperdrol is no exception.
well I know that PA is a competitor cause he sells 6-oxo but I have to say that his statement made me uncomfortable to take 6-br cause his a real steroid guru.
One of the reasons that lead to the replacement of atd could be the price but I`m not certain of this, do what your conscience tell you to do cause there's no prove of nothing
What I am trying to figure out is: what are the concerns w/ 6-bromo? That it is suppressive? That it would therefore need PCT?

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
What I am trying to figure out is: what are the concerns w/ 6-bromo? That it is suppressive? That it would therefore need PCT?
that's what PA says , or you trust him or you doubt him is now your choice

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Everyone overkills the PCT aspect.

Just run a test booster afterwards and you should be fine. A lot of this is dose dependent.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Everyone overkills the PCT aspect.

Just run a test booster afterwards and you should be fine. A lot of this is dose dependent.
thats the worst advice ive heard in a while. and you are serious too. :jaw:

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not sure how 6-Bromoandrostenedione compares to 6-Bromodione, or if it's even the same compound to be honest.

i would like to hear more on this subject...

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
it is because it is true.
yeah sure, if you think so. Running a test booster as a PCT? are you forgeting about estrogen rebound? Not to mention a test booster isnt gonna have you recover, they are just not that effective yet. Im sure you are an expert seeing how youre soo experienced with cycles :rolleyes:

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
yeah sure, if you think so. Running a test booster as a PCT? are you forgeting about estrogen rebound? Not to mention a test booster isnt gonna have you recover, they are just not that effective yet.:
This is true, of course that in the old times a lot of guys recover nicely without a decent pct but some others don't and they get severely damaged for all their live.
If nowadays its possible to do a decent pct why not do it?
more gains are kept and more sides controlled, I`m with piston in this one.

DCbuilder

Awards
  • Established
This is true, of course that in the old times a lot of guys recover nicely without a decent pct but some others don't and they get severely damaged for all their live.
If nowadays its possible to do a decent pct why not do it?
more gains are kept and more sides controlled, I`m with piston in this one.
How serious of PCT was discussed? Are we talking tamoxifen citrate (nolvadex, which I do have) or are we talking something like Advanced PCT by AX? Because Advanced PCT has additional 6-bromo in it...

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
yeah sure, if you think so. Running a test booster as a PCT? are you forgeting about estrogen rebound? Not to mention a test booster isnt gonna have you recover, they are just not that effective yet. Im sure you are an expert seeing how youre soo experienced with cycles :rolleyes:

i think what he meant was that a PCT for 6-bromo is usually overdone but still might be needed...i dont think he was talking about PCT for superdrol or anything of those...

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i think what he meant was that a PCT for 6-bromo is usually overdone but still might be needed...i dont think he was talking about PCT for superdrol or anything of those...
what are YOU talking about? He said that PCTs are overdone and he meant PCTs in general saying that a test booster is all thats needed :fool2: thats pretty much crazy talk.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
ok my post should have been clarified. Jared is correct, I wasn't making a blanket statement, only one towards 6-bromo since that was the subject that was being discussed.

I understand the need for a SERM, etc, etc for PCT. This is basic human physiology.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I supposed if you took 6-bromo is excessively high doses then maybe some type PCT might be needed.

I think the dose needs to be examined.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
How serious of PCT was discussed? Are we talking tamoxifen citrate (nolvadex, which I do have) or are we talking something like Advanced PCT by AX? Because Advanced PCT has additional 6-bromo in it...
IMO if your using high suppressive steroids like superdrol, phera, test, etc for a 4- 6-weeks cycle you`ll need a serm for sure, for shorter cycles or not very suppressive stuff like 11-oxo, furazadrol, anavar,etc a otc pct(like 6-oxo, atd) maybe its sufficient to get things straight.
for long cycles with injectables, well this is another story, a SERM its a must have and hcg on cycle imo also.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
what are YOU talking about? He said that PCTs are overdone and he meant PCTs in general saying that a test booster is all thats needed :fool2: thats pretty much crazy talk.

well u are wrong he WASNT talking about that...im very sure REAPERX would suggest a good pct for ph's...but were not talking about ph's were talking about 6-bromo...read the thread over and ull understand the sugject a bit more...

anyways... i really dont think 6-bromo would be suppressive enough to need a PCT...maybe at dosages like 500mgs or more...and i dont put much merit in what PA says...ever...i think 6-bromo is a great alternative to ATD or 6-OXO...especially when combined with some other testboosters like DTH....

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I've used both Hyperdrol X2 and Advanced PCT, i felt very good on both my preference would go to Hyperdrol X2 though as it is the more potent product. I did like the extra..ahem sensitivity the L-histidine in A-PCT gave me though, lol.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
i like 6-bromo. It is clean and a decent product. I don't have anything bad to say about it. I just ran it (not excessively high) and just used a test booster afterwards.

Cissus-drol/Hyperdrol (original) I THINK has 25mg of 6-bromo in it, which is half of the new Hyperdrol X2.

Anyways, I liked it and had good strength gains from it. Not a ton of gains in size, but my lifts improved.

I'm not proclaiming this to everyone, but I won't use a SERM/HCG for Hyperdrol @ recommended dosage, that is just retarded.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Okay now i dont know if you change your position because it was suggested by your boy Jared or if that is what you truly meant in the first place but if that is the case, then im on your side on the subject. PCT for 6bromo is retarded and i would never do one for it, i dont even think a test booster is needed but i guess it couldnt hurt. Using a SERM would just add more stress to your overall health for no apprent reason.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
The subject in the thread was 6-bromo. I've used the product in the past so that's what my comments were isolated to.

I took Cissus-drol, then finished it off with a test booster.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
The subject in the thread was 6-bromo. I've used the product in the past so that's what my comments were isolated to.

I took Cissus-drol, then finished it off with a test booster.

yeah cissus-drol is my favorite 6-bromo product out right now...because its cheaper than hyperdrolx2...but for cissus-drol i always run it at double the dosage...and at that much hopefully u should be getting a pretty decent amount of divanil and forskolin...

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Speaking of Cissus-Drol..

is $30.41 a good deal for it?

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I think the bromo in cissus-drol is slightly underdosed thus needing a higher amount. Ozarka, that price is good.

Not to dog AX, but why pay more when you can get it cheaper ?

I wound up taking 3 caps/ED for week 1

then 4 caps/ED for week 2

then 5 caps/ED till it was gone.

Probably want to buy 2 bottles to make it worthwhile.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
Speaking of Cissus-Drol..

is $30.41 a good deal for it?
thats a great price...last time i used it i picked up four bottles and just double dosed it throughout my 8 week cycle...next time i use this product i will be combining it with DTH...which should be very good...

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
with less bromo in the cissusdrol why buy it? doesnt it come out to more cuz you need two bottles to equal the amount of 6bromo in hx2??? (i didnt do the calculations)

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
with less bromo in the cissusdrol why buy it? doesnt it come out to more cuz you need two bottles to equal the amount of 6bromo in hx2??? (i didnt do the calculations)
well if ur like me ud buy 4 bottles of cissus-drol (120dollars)
at double the dosage im guessing ud get about 180mgs of 6-bromo per day...which is great...but it also contains divanil and forskolin...so at double the dosage ud get ok amounts of these two ingredients...and since hyperdrolx2 is 50dollars a bottle it would be atleast 100 to do a cycle...so still cissus has got hyperdrol beat...

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I have a Hyperdrol X2 bottle sitting around that I haven't used yet. Just an educated guess but it takes a minimum of 100mg/ED of 6-bromo to do even anything.

Anyways, I don't look too far into the situation. Cissus-drol works good for me and I got the dosing figured out so I just run with it so that's why I just keep buying it.

I'll report back later on when I get around to using the Hyperdrol X2.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I have a Hyperdrol X2 bottle sitting around that I haven't used yet. Just an educated guess but it takes a minimum of 100mg/ED of 6-bromo to do even anything.

Anyways, I don't look too far into the situation. Cissus-drol works good for me and I got the dosing figured out so I just run with it so that's why I just keep buying it.

I'll report back later on when I get around to using the Hyperdrol X2.
I will be interested in hearing your comparison.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I just looked at my new bottle this morning and realized that there is no urtica dioca in the new X2 version.

Shyea.

DCbuilder

Awards
  • Established
What do you guys think about the following:

I am going to be on RR for a total of 1 month @ 3 caps ED. Each cap has 400 mg but not sure how much 6-bromo as it also has white buttom mushroom extract and flax seed oil powder in it. 1200 mg total per day, but not sure of the 6-bromo.

After 1 month, I will taper the dosage down, 2 caps for 1 week and 1 cap for 1 week. I will continue running Activate which is Urtica Dioica (Divanil) at 4 caps ED. I'll toss in some Powerfull at standard dosing and once I am completely off the RR I will add in Retain 2 by AX.

I think this surely should be sufficient PCT for RR, but am open to comments/criticism.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
If I had to guess, I'd say that there is 50 mg per capsule of 6-bromo in Rebound Reloaded.

White Button mushroom extract isn't anything to get too excited about.

I'm sure you can get just as good results using Activate+6-OXO or some other type of anti-estrogen.

DCbuilder

Awards
  • Established
If I had to guess, I'd say that there is 50 mg per capsule of 6-bromo in Rebound Reloaded.

White Button mushroom extract isn't anything to get too excited about.

I'm sure you can get just as good results using Activate+6-OXO or some other type of anti-estrogen.
I'm not necessarily excited about the mushroom extract, it's just a part of the formula. I've used this as part of the NHA stack before. I've used the ATD+Activate+LX cycle over the last 3 years about 3 times, and this is now the 2nd time I am running the NHA with 6-Bromo instead of ATD.

Activate+6-Oxo surely would yield similar results.

I am guessing from your prior comments that you think my planned "PCT", if we should call it that, is sufficient?