psarm on workout days

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
do yoiu think i could get away with just taking psarm on workout days only. i workout 3x week and trying to make the bottle last.

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
do yoiu think i could get away with just taking psarm on workout days only. i workout 3x week and trying to make the bottle last.
You could get away with it, but I believe it would be more benificial to run it straight. I didn't notice it start to kick till I was a week in.

This is a test booster. I like a little test boost on off days as well.

Did you get it for free? I don't understand why you would buy the bottle if you wanted to save money. To each his own though.

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
you can take it full dose on wo days and half dosage non wo days for the cummulative effects for a sarm and stretch the bottle out.

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
you can take it full dose on wo days and half dosage non wo days for the cummulative effects for a sarm and stretch the bottle out.
:goodpost:
Thats sounds like a good idea. Don't know why I didn't think of that.

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You could get away with it, but I believe it would be more benificial to run it straight. I didn't notice it start to kick till I was a week in.

This is a test booster. I like a little test boost on off days as well.

Did you get it for free? I don't understand why you would buy the bottle if you wanted to save money. To each his own though.
it was buy one get one free...dont know when i will have the extra money to buy supps again...thats why im trying to make em last. did you have any sides??? i notice when i eat cheese i feel like crap.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it was buy one get one free...dont know when i will have the extra money to buy supps again...thats why im trying to make em last. did you have any sides??? i notice when i eat cheese i feel like crap.
There's something that's in cheese that MAY, I stress MAY have a somewhat negative effect if your eating an abundance of cheese. I'll try and find it.

At BOGO you'll have enough to run for almost 8weeks at the 4caps/day. I suppose if you were really wanting to save money I would do like suggested above......something like doseing 1 pill 2x's/day on non-workout days and 4-6/day on workout days with 2caps being pre-workout

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
I understand brotha.

No. I didn't have any sides at all. I have read some posts of people getting a somewhat sick feeling after dosing, but I had no problems at all

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
I understand brotha.

No. I didn't have any sides at all. I have read some posts of people getting a somewhat sick feeling after dosing, but I had no problems at all
so what results did you get with psarm?

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
so what results did you get with psarm?
My experience with PSarm is only during PCT. I have never used it on a solo run.

Having said that, I used it along with formadrol extreme in my PCT for a 5 week Hdrol/MMV2 cycle. I "felt" pretty shutdown at the end of week 5 (didn't get blood work done so who knows for sure). About a week in I felt it start to do its thing. The biggest thing that i noticed on PSarm was that my libido was outrageous. It was probably the combo of the Formadrol and Psarm, but I would start getting random wood during the day. Kind of annoying if you are at work!!!:lol:

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i think my body isnt goin to be able to handle psarm...im not eating any cheese and my fat intake very low and i still feel weird...

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
im only taking one pill of psarm...are thier any sides from formadrol extreme? will it shut me down?

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
maybe ill just go with formadrol then