help please....powerfull bad side effect

lightemup

lightemup

Awards
  • Established
i have done the 5 on thing already on the dosage and im on day 1 of the off day and you will have no idea how depressed i am. idk what it is but yeah depressed as ****. anything will help guys. idk if this is common or not. but yeah. thanks

lightemup

lightemup

Awards
  • Established
no i never am this depressed. idk if its cuz of hormonal changes but **** man....not good

DreamOfWeight

DreamOfWeight

Awards
  • Established
i dont mean to be nosey, but are u depressed about a certain thing... family, girl, future?

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
dude, it's too early to tell if it's the powerfull or not, you could be getting sick, we don't know what else you've injested, other supps? medicines? foods? alcohol? drugs? not enough sleep? overtraining? shat, it could be anything.

you're too brief in your overview, everyone has an off day from time to time dude.

DreamOfWeight

DreamOfWeight

Awards
  • Established
:goodpost:

i honestly think it is just personal.... the only supplement type pill that has depressed me in my whole life, was adderall... and i was on it for over 10 years.... i was gunna recomend joel osteen.... picks me up when im down!! FOR SURE gotto be an off day

12STEP

Awards
  • Established
how about low dose it and see if that makes you just blah instead of depressed then if that works ween yourself off of it how was your mood before you started taking it

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I doubt it's the Powerfull. It's non-hormonal. I've taken it off/on for months and never had any ill effects.

i have done the 5 on thing already on the dosage and im on day 1 of the off day and you will have no idea how depressed i am. idk what it is but yeah depressed as ****. anything will help guys. idk if this is common or not. but yeah. thanks

How about stop using it if you think its the culprit?

Thanos

Thanos

Awards
Very Very unlikely this is the cause of your depression. What makes you think its this?

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
How about stop using it if you think its the culprit?

You sure gotta respect that honesty. Most companies would be on here saying how it's not the product because blah blah blah, and you should probably buy more and up the dose, & that'll help.

goslamacamel

goslamacamel

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You sure gotta respect that honesty. Most companies would be on here saying how it's not the product because blah blah blah, and you should probably buy more and up the dose, & that'll help.
Incredible signature, lol. It's rare you chance upon a quote as epic as that.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

Guys in all honesty it would be good to not make light of this.

Like USP said, discontinuing use would be a good idea. There is the possibility that the effect that Powerful has on the Dopamine system can be effecting you and causing rebound depression on off days. It would be somewhat rare but not unheard of especially if you have suffered depression in the past and/or are currently using antidepressants.

If you cease taking it, the symptoms should get better in a reasonable amount of time (less then one week if it is in fact from the Powerful).

Be careful...... rest....cease use..... and it should pass.

Mr.50

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
Guys in all honesty it would be good to not make light of this.

Like USP said, discontinuing use would be a good idea. There is the possibility that the effect that Powerful has on the Dopamine system can be effecting you and causing rebound depression on off days. It would be somewhat rare but not unheard of especially if you have suffered depression in the past and/or are currently using antidepressants.

If you cease taking it, the symptoms should get better in a reasonable amount of time (less then one week if it is in fact from the Powerful).

Be careful...... rest....cease use..... and it should pass.

Mr.50
dopamine has a profound impact on mood.
think about this, beer makes me and my friends have great enjoyable times, but for those few individuals out there, beer makes them beat their wife and kids. not saying that pfull makes u want to do that, just saying that it absolutely can have a negative effect on you despite its positive effects for most people. i would play it safe and stop taking it to see if things get better.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
dopamine has a profound impact on mood.
think about this, beer makes me and my friends have great enjoyable times, but for those few individuals out there, beer makes them beat their wife and kids. not saying that pfull makes u want to do that, just saying that it absolutely can have a negative effect on you despite its positive effects for most people. i would play it safe and stop taking it to see if things get better.
I agree dopamine has a huge impact on mood. Hence cocaine, Mao-B's, etc. Though I've never experienced nor heard of any profound effects from plain l-dopa/powerfull especially considering the unlikelyness that it crosses the BBB anyhow. Unless someone would be HIGHLY sensitive to chronic depression in which case basically anything could effect them.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
dudes, he's failed to give us any additional info on whatever else he's doing or ingesting, the fact that he's on his 2 off days without it could be just a coincidence plus at 18 IMHO i don't think you'd need to use something like powerfull.

who's to say that he just hasn't hit the wall through overtraining and has gone even harder this last week since he started using powerfull so he can get the most out of it - just a thought.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have had the blues for a few days including loss of libido, however that was after a continuous 6 week dosage protocol.

Recently with the 5/2 protocol, I found slight headaches taking 3preWO/2 bedtime, so cut back to 2preWO 1 bedtime for a week.

Now back up to recommended dosage - no dramas. In fact lovin' it.

DreamOfWeight

DreamOfWeight

Awards
  • Established
lol...i doubt he cares anymore. certainly hasent responded in a day or two

:shoot: <---- i cant belive they have this thing avaliable..lol
notice the red guy sticks his tounge out at the end!!

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well hopefully he is feeling better! :dance:

Mr.50

lightemup

lightemup

Awards
  • Established
alright well the only thing i can think of is school. it gets rough. but i mean i never feel as crappy as i did yesterday. it was bad. today is the second day clean of it and i feel fine. so im guessing it was just the first day that i took off. thanks for your input though!

lightemup

lightemup

Awards
  • Established
oh and my diet is just a regulary healthy diet. no sodas, plenty of meat, along with vegetables and my mvp vitamin along with powerfull. im dosing the recommended dosage on the bottle and im drinking plenty of water.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
cheers, thanks for the update, good to hear you feeling better

lightemup

lightemup

Awards
  • Established
your support was greatly appreciated. im gunna try and take it easy. and on my next off day, if this happens again then ill have to discontinue using it. but im sure it was just an off day like you guys said. thanks again

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
your support was greatly appreciated. im gunna try and take it easy. and on my next off day, if this happens again then ill have to discontinue using it. but im sure it was just an off day like you guys said. thanks again
Well that is really good to hear. As a lot of the other guys have said it could have just been an off day and hopefully it was. With that said while my advice might seem a bit extreme it is only because I have seen the ravages of depression and experienced it first hand that I tend to take problems like this very seriously. Especially depression exacerbated by a reaction to an agent with some psycotropic activity. I am not the most knowledgable person on am.com but when it comes to mental health issues I really try to look out for our community whenever possible. Good luck!

Mr.50

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
so its only once you stopped taking the powerfull you started to feel depressed?

DreamOfWeight

DreamOfWeight

Awards
  • Established
so its only once you stopped taking the powerfull you started to feel depressed?
powerfull is 5 on 2 off.... he started feelin bad on his 6th day? i think..

i just opened a bottle yesterday. im gunna tripout with him!! time too see some results!!

lightemup

lightemup

Awards
  • Established
well i wasnt expecting this, but yeah im a little irritable today. its my second timeon this two day off cycle. i definetly feel a little aggresive like telling people off. im sure its not just all in my head cuz im never like this. last time it was just depression this time its aggression. although its not as bad. i hope things straighten out tomorrow though.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well i wasnt expecting this, but yeah im a little irritable today. its my second timeon this two day off cycle. i definetly feel a little aggresive like telling people off. im sure its not just all in my head cuz im never like this. last time it was just depression this time its aggression. although its not as bad. i hope things straighten out tomorrow though.
If you think it's the PowerFull, you should discontinue use mate - you shouldn't be getting those sorts of side-effects.

Only my opinion.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
what's your training schedule like? (split, rep range etc) are you working out 5 days straight to match the time you are "on"?

lightemup

lightemup

Awards
  • Established
its not bad enough to wear its hindering my everyday life. i love the sleep effects of powerfull. maybe on my next cycle i should decrease dosage to just 2 pre-w and 2 before bed. currently im on 3 preworkout, and the 3 bf bed.

lightemup

lightemup

Awards
  • Established
yeah i am. im doing friday through tuesday "on" and wed though thursday off with just cardio. usually i split the workout up like friday is upper with mild mild cardio saturday is lower with mild cardio sunday is heavy cardio only then back around again. but pretty much cardio every day of the week

lightemup

lightemup

Awards
  • Established
yeah i know its a lot but my rest day is usually a light jog(1 mile) just to keep from getting to lazy. and ahhh today is soo much better i feel normal on my second off day. tomorrow i start again. thanks!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

i honestly think it is just personal.... the only supplement type pill that has depressed me in my whole life, was adderall... and i was on it for over 10 years.... i was gunna recomend joel osteen.... picks me up when im down!! FOR SURE gotto be an off day

Another Joel fan!. Yeah!. I love Joel, I watch him every Sunday!.

JpB

Awards
Powerfull had the same effect on me in the past. Just discontinued use and everything went back to normal.

DreamOfWeight

DreamOfWeight

Awards
  • Established
Another Joel fan!. Yeah!. I love Joel, I watch him every Sunday!.
NIce!! i honestly have never been at peace with myself untill i started listening to him talk.. i always use to be violent and selfdestructive, now im really chill...its an on going journey though.. did u know he benches 300+ lbs... no joke...just some F.Y.I

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
NIce!! i honestly have never been at peace with myself untill i started listening to him talk.. i always use to be violent and selfdestructive, now im really chill...its an on going journey though.. did u know he benches 300+ lbs... no joke...just some F.Y.I

Yeah and he only weighs 150!. Everyone should watch him. In fact people should watch him before they lift!.