USP Labs Journey.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I realize this post may be more apt for the General Chat section, but I felt the subject matter warranted posting it here! Mods, please feel free to move the thread if you see fit.

I thought at this time, only a week after meeting the entire USP Labs crew in flesh and blood, it would be appropriate to detail how I have grown - physically, and mentally - as a part of USP Labs.

Approximately two years ago, while USP was restructuring as a company, I had asked Jacob several times to make me the, 'first ever USP Labs rep'. I had used and defended USP Labs products prior to that, believing them to be of the highest quality, and more or less representative the company already - however unofficially that respect may have been. In order to display my knowledge, I wrote the following thread:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/usp-labs/54294-perfect-pct-usp.html, my first official USP Labs work.

Since that point, I can honestly say that the hours spent perfecting my knowledge on the MOAs of our products has taken my knowledge of physiology to previously sought after levels; aspiring to answer questions properly and in detail has expanded my passion for our brand; and receiving multiple PMs daily seeking assistance and detailing progress has a restorative effect on my faith on supplements as a whole.

The most fascinating - and to a greater degree, rewarding - aspect of this entire journey has been Jacob's willingness to facilitate and foster my personal growth. I have proceeded from a customer, to a rep, to an employee, to a valued member of the team, all the while having my suggestions received and welcomed. Such reciprocal exchange is incredibly rare in any occupation, and virtually unheard of when speaking in a supplement rep context. This growth recently culminated in my trip to Las Vegas, to join the entire team at the GNC Expo. At the Expo, I think we were all mutually appreciative of the dedication each member had for the brand, and the shear knowledge and passion we had for supplements as a whole. My favorite aspect of the trip was marveling with Jacob at the new applications for supplements we could find, speaking about the most efficacious products at the show, and delving deeper into the science of our products.

I have went from a mere rep to an employee - one with autonomy, input, and sense of worth. These are things not to be taken for granted. I just want to thank USP Labs, as well as AM as a community. I truly feel this forum has fostered my mental development, and I consistently try to give that back!

. My favorite aspect of the trip was marveling with Jacob at the new applications for supplements we could find, speaking about the most efficacious products at the show
How about our conversation with the Stop smoking crew that was a brilliant exchange of consumer baffling the owner...yea yea Synapses:toofunny:

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
Congrats man. :clap2::cheers: And congrats to USP Labs for providing solid unique products in industry full of copycats.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
well done mullet and well done usp

leaders not followers

:thumbsup:

I realize this post may be more apt for the General Chat section, but I felt the subject matter warranted posting it here! Mods, please feel free to move the thread if you see fit.

I thought at this time, only a week after meeting the entire USP Labs crew in flesh and blood, it would be appropriate to detail how I have grown - physically, and mentally - as a part of USP Labs.

Approximately two years ago, while USP was restructuring as a company, I had asked Jacob several times to make me the, 'first ever USP Labs rep'. I had used and defended USP Labs products prior to that, believing them to be of the highest quality, and more or less representative the company already - however unofficially that respect may have been. In order to display my knowledge, I wrote the following thread:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/usp-labs/54294-perfect-pct-usp.html, my first official USP Labs work.

Since that point, I can honestly say that the hours spent perfecting my knowledge on the MOAs of our products has taken my knowledge of physiology to previously sought after levels; aspiring to answer questions properly and in detail has expanded my passion for our brand; and receiving multiple PMs daily seeking assistance and detailing progress has a restorative effect on my faith on supplements as a whole.

The most fascinating - and to a greater degree, rewarding - aspect of this entire journey has been Jacob's willingness to facilitate and foster my personal growth. I have proceeded from a customer, to a rep, to an employee, to a valued member of the team, all the while having my suggestions received and welcomed. Such reciprocal exchange is incredibly rare in any occupation, and virtually unheard of when speaking in a supplement rep context. This growth recently culminated in my trip to Las Vegas, to join the entire team at the GNC Expo. At the Expo, I think we were all mutually appreciative of the dedication each member had for the brand, and the shear knowledge and passion we had for supplements as a whole. My favorite aspect of the trip was marveling with Jacob at the new applications for supplements we could find, speaking about the most efficacious products at the show, and delving deeper into the science of our products.

I have went from a mere rep to an employee - one with autonomy, input, and sense of worth. These are things not to be taken for granted. I just want to thank USP Labs, as well as AM as a community. I truly feel this forum has fostered my mental development, and I consistently try to give that back!

Mullet does not have a mullet, and I was offended by his false advertising so he slept in the bath tub.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How about our conversation with the Stop smoking crew that was a brilliant exchange of consumer baffling the owner...yea yea Synapses:toofunny:
lol! Yeah, no kidding. "Does it lower serum levels, or work at the synapses?".."yeah, yeah, synapses" haha.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Mullet does not have a mullet, and I was offended by his false advertising so he slept in the bath tub.
Probably a secret ploy by the Mullitia to lull you into a sense of trust for brining him to future events. Next time out, full on, scaring people away, type of Mullet! I can feel it. Thats when Mullet starts hitting up AM from a computer over at the over seas USP factory :lol:

Don't want this to sound like kissing your ass, but I would like to compliment you Mullet on the scientific nature of your answers/write ups (as to not brown nose I will say that you and Strategic excel in this category). You mentioned above the ability to further knowledge in this area has been very rewarding and it only passes on to others who share some of that desire to learn.

Props to USP's farm league Scouts and Kenton on ongoing jobs well done.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
USPLabs has always been top notch in my book. I have nothing but positive opinions about the company and the crew. I have seen their ups and downs (2 years ago) and the only thing I can say is THANKS. Mullet has been one of the most knowledgeable person I have heard of in terms of supps. Thanks for bringing cissus to our world, thanks for bringing AP. This was my fav. USP product hands down.

Keep up the good work guys I am looking forward to your new formulas!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mullet fails to mention that I tought him everything I know. I was generous enough to keep it contained in its entirety in one PM for ease of future reference :D

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for taking the time to write that, really, I enjoyed every word of it and it must have taken more than five minutes.

It confirms what I already suspected, that USP is still one of the top companies out there. I have never had anything less than complete success with any of their products! And there are VERY few brands I can say that about!

If only we could see that new version of Camphobolic come out sometime this decade....

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Solid progress, Mullet! By the way, I saw the title and was wired to see a brief review of "USP Labs Journey", but only ended up with "Mullet's Journey"! :D Not a bad trade-off, though! Congratulations on your progress within a great company! :cheers:

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Mullet is my hero and I will get a mullet in honor of him soon.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Solid progress, Mullet! By the way, I saw the title and was wired to see a brief review of "USP Labs Journey", but only ended up with "Mullet's Journey"! :D Not a bad trade-off, though! Congratulations on your progress within a great company! :cheers:
Ah, well I thought the growth was mutually inclusive; my growth was fostered, and induced by, the overall growth of the company. As USP goes, I go!