Pslin and Kwick Karb

KLaw666

KLaw666

Awards
how much NP kwick karb(WMS) would you guys recommend using with pslin pre-W/O. I was thinking that a 70cc scoop would prolly be sufficient, that would be about 30g/WMS. Do you guys think this would be good, or more??

Grant

Awards
  • Established
Ive never used p-slin, but I think the directions on the inside of the box say to take it with 60grams of WMS.

KLaw666

KLaw666

Awards
Ive never used p-slin, but I think the directions on the inside of the box say to take it with 60grams of WMS.
wow, imagine that, the directions are in the box. . . .lol
this is the recommendation in my box:
75g WMS
30g whey shake
5g creatine

thanku for revealing to me to the mysteries of the pslin box:woohoo:

Soccer00

Awards
wow, imagine that, the directions are in the box. . . .lol
this is the recommendation in my box:
75g WMS
30g whey shake
5g creatine

thanku for revealing to me to the mysteries of the pslin box:woohoo:
sounds solid, i do something similiar- sometimes i say screw the osmolality of wms and do 40 g wm plus whey and a banana....

cantstop19

Awards
how do you measure out the grams of wms i just put a old scoop from another protein bucket in there and put in 2 scoops

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's best to use either BCAA or EAA with WMS at about 30% of total volume (e.g. 100g of powder, 30% AA).

KLaw666

KLaw666

Awards
how do you measure out the grams of wms i just put a old scoop from another protein bucket in there and put in 2 scoops
the protein scoop is prolly 70cc, which would yield approx. 30g. . . soooooo 2 scoops is about 60grams WMS