Good Recovery Products

SHaneA655

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I workout all the time and run as well. I am looking for something to recover better. I know Amino acids are good, glutamine, etc...Can someone tell me a good overall product or a bunch of products I need to combine for recovery. My muscles, espicially my legs, fatigue pretty easily and want something to help them recover much faster. Please let me know specific products that wont put mass on, etc...

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
I'd try some Extend by scivation and combined with some Beta Alanine pre-workout, although you can also drink Xtend while you workout as well. Scivation also makes another product you could stack with it, Vasocharge, but it contains creatine, so more than likely you will gain a few pounds, some of which you'll lose once done with Vasocharge. The possibility also exists that you could be overtraining, as you stated you "Work out all the time." Perhaps some down time or a new routine may help just as much if not more than the supps? Also, what's your eating like? Lots of things to factor in, I'm sure others have good advice as well. Good luck!!

cantstop19

Awards
some xtend plus some kwik carb to add in to your protein after your workouts should do the trick

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
AP with lots of carbs and some bulk leucine