New Nos Ether is Gold

cjbadboy

Awards
So i am about three quarters of the way through my first tub of the new nos ether..and HOLY FVCKING SH*T. Before i started the ether my squat max squat was 275, and bench 315 and 205 on hang cleans. This week was max week and i am amazed. I hit 315X4 on bench and squat and hit 235 twice on hang cleans. This was in a matter of three weeks. The only bad thing about it is that the taste is def sub-par, the positives outweigh that 100 times. This is BY FAR the best pre-w/o supp i have ever taken....my next tub is going to be on the way soon, along with the DTH i started today....ill keep you guys posted.

cantstop19

Awards
my dth and nos ether should be in tomorrow i had a questions on the taste man iv heard it taste more like lemonade, but whats your take on the taste

billm311

billm311

Awards
  • Established
i have used a lot of diesel products, and effectiveness definately trumps the taste. the easy solution - add some crystal light or kool aid. Kool aid was my best friend when taking the old ready 4 war. best pre-workout mix I had ever used.

so, try that out, add some kool aid, at $0.10 a packet, very cost effective way to add instant color and flavor.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A friend of mine who is a non-responder to nearly every type of non-PH supplement LOVES this stuff.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
The taste is not too bad at all. It ain't kool-aid, but its not bad. Its got a bit of a bite to it. I originally thought the old formula tasted better, but I tried the old formula recently since Ihad a couple scoops left and I actually like the new one better. Def effective, so man up and drink it!

cjbadboy

Awards
ya i would say billm has a pretty good idea, ill probably try that
myself.